Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Win An iPod Nano or Amazon Gift Card From MiceChat

UPDATED 2-1-2010: THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED - THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!

(We'll order you whatever color Nano you want)

Happy 5 years of MiceChatting everyone -
    Win an iPod Nano or Amazon gift card!

In celebration of our big anniversary, we are holding a special contest to give away an iPod Nano Video and 3 $25 Amazon gift cards. You can enter up to once a day. The contest starts today and runs through 11:59 PM on January 30th, 2010.

Here's the fun part, the contest will be conducted on Twitter. All you need to do is:

1) Make sure that you are following @MiceChat on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/micechat)

2) Tweet about the MiceChat anniversary or this contest (or use one of the canned responses below). You can enter up to once a day, so mix things up and tweet about both the anniversary and the contest to win an iPod Nano. If you write your own message, please make sure to include @MiceChat AND include the link http://su.pr/1P31St at the end of your message.

Here are some suggested Twitter posts which would conform to the contest rules:

• I can't wait for the @MiceChat anniversary party at Disneyland. Join me: http://su.pr/1P31St
    • Win an iPod Nano from @MiceChat. It's easy! http://su.pr/1P31St
    • Join me for a magical party with @MiceChat at Disneyland January 29th - 31st - everyone is invited: http://su.pr/1P31St
    • My favorite Disney site @MiceChat is having a party January 29th - 31st - come join us: http://su.pr/1P31St
    • MiceChat is turning 5 and everyone is invited to the party at Disneyland Jan 29th - 31st: @MiceChat http://su.pr/1P31St
    • Win an Amazon gift card or iPod Nano from @MiceChat in their anniversary contest: http://su.pr/1P31St

3) Keep following us on Twitter because all winners will be announced via direct message to your Twitter account and we'll only be able to reach you if you win.

That's it. Tweet about the MiceChat 5 year anniversary and/or this contest up to once a day between now and January 30th, 2010 for a chance to win an iPod Nano or Amazon gift card. It's simple, fun, and a great way for you to show your MiceChat love.

For more information about MiceChat's 5 year anniversary celebration, please visit this link:
    MiceChat 5 Year Anniversary Celebration January 29th - 31st, 2010 - Join Us.

Good luck to EVERYONE and thank you for your support of MiceChat.com

MiceChat 5 Year Anniversary Twitter Contest Rules
    NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN

1. SPONSOR: MiceChat.com, P.O. Box 3582, apple valley, CA 92307, is solely responsible for all aspects of this Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").

2. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 12:01 A.M.,January 7th, 2010, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., January 30, 2010 Pacific Time ("Entry Period"), Sponsor invites you to enter the Sweepstakes by submitting an entry on Twitter which conforms to the contest rules. Step 1) follow @MiceChat on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/micechat). Step 2) Tweet one of the messages below up to once a week or write your own message which conforms to the contest rules - (you may enter once per day during the contest period). Entry must mention the "MiceChat anniversary" or the contest to win an iPod Nano AND contain the following link (http://su.pr/1P31St). Or you may copy or retweet one of the following suggested messages on your Twitter page:

• I can't wait for the @MiceChat anniversary party at Disneyland. Join me: http://su.pr/1P31St
    • Win an iPod Nano from @MiceChat. It's easy! http://su.pr/1P31St
    • Join me for a magical party with @MiceChat at Disneyland January 29th - 31st - everyone is invited: http://su.pr/1P31St
    • My favorite Disney site @MiceChat is having a party January 29th - 31st - come join us: http://su.pr/1P31St
    • MiceChat is turning 5 and everyone is invited to the party at Disneyland Jan 29th - 31st: @MiceChat http://su.pr/1P31St
    • Win an Amazon gift card or iPod Nano from @MiceChat in their anniversary contest: http://su.pr/1P31St

3. Keep following @MiceChat on Twitter; winners will be notified by Twitter Direct Message (DM), so you'll need to be following to receive the message.Normal Internet access and/or phone usage charges imposed by your service providers will apply. It is your sole responsibility to determine what fees, if any, you will be charged for participating in this contest and your responsibility for paying those fees. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Time.

4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., January 30th, 2010, Pacific Time. You may enter the Sweepstakes no more than once per day. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Open only to legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States who are 13 years of age or older. Paid staff of sponsor are not eligible, nor are members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, or representatives are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the United States; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable resulting from any form of active or passive filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, local and municipal laws and regulations.

5. PRIZES:Four (4) PRIZES: three (3) $25 Amazon gift cards (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $25), and one (1) GRAND PRIZE iPod Nano Video 8GB (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $150). Total ARV of all prizes: $226. Limit one prize per family. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by February 10, 2010. All prizes must be claimed within 24 hours of winning - after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.

6. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. During the Entry Period, from time to time at various times to be determined solely at the sponsor's discretion, potential winners will be randomly selected from eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received before the random selection and the timing of the Entry.

7. WINNERS: On or about January 31th, 2010, potential winners will be notified by Direct Message to winner's Twitter Address only. In order to be declared a winner, you must meet the eligibility and forfeiture provisions of these Rules. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: [1] potential winner's failure to respond to notification within ten (10) days after its transmission; [2] the return of a Twitter notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [3] the return of any prize as undeliverable; [4] potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; [5] potential winner's failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent; [6] potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize by November 10, 2010 and [7] any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.

8. PRIVACY POLICY/DATA COLLECTION: Information provided by you under this Sweepstakes is subject to Sponsor's privacy policy located at http://micechat.com/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy/

9. CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that: [1] you will be bound by the Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which shall be final in all respects; [2] the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged or returned; [3] you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Entry; awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information; [4] the prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose); [5] winner's acceptance of any prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to Sponsor and assigns to use winner's name, address (city and state or province only), likeness, prize information, and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising, and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; [6] in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Twitter's amendment of its current Terms of Use, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational authority, Acts of God, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lockouts, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt, prevent, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, the Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes, and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable; [7] the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes; [8] the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason and [9] Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Re: Win An iPod Nano or Amazon Gift Card From MiceChat

Awesome!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

I'm in!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Cars Land Rocks!

Twitter?? .... I'd love a Nano, but that's not even enough to make me join Twitter.

• Banned User

I'm totally game. I desperately need a new iPod haha

• Banned User

I'm in! See, this is why Twitter is so awesome, you can create fun things like this! Great idea for a contest MiceChat!

• I'm not really here

Thanks for doing this guys! Happy upcoming 5th anniversary!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Even though it doesn't count as an entry, please feel free to help us promote this contest
    by posting a link on your web site, Facebook, and other media sites. Thank you for your
    support everyone. We are thrilled to celebrate our anniversary with you and hope that many
    of you will participate in both the contest and our big party at the end of the month.

THANK YOU!

Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

I'm going to win...

• Banned User

I tweeted bout the 5 year anniversary, so I guess I'm in

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by startours1 View Post
    I tweeted bout the 5 year anniversary, so I guess I'm in
    As long as you are following MiceChat on Twitter and include both the @MiceChat and the correct link, you are automatically entered.
    Find us on Facebook:

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

yay!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Duuuude!!

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Very cool! What a great idea for a contest!

I can't wait for the 5 year!!!
    <o>

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Sweet. (I'm Fenrus69 on Twitter btw)
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast