Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Shablagoo!

Re: Pacific Northwest MouseMeet, August 14th, Lynnwood, WA

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    FYI for anyone interested, they're offering a free lunch with Margaret Kerry the day after the meet, limited to the first 25 people to reply. Check your e-mail...
    Isnt that cool? I will not be in the area that day, so I am not going. I should point out that the meal is not free. The event is, but you pay for your own food.

A few things to remember. First the doors open for registration at 10:30am. Rope drop is at 11am. Also when you bought your tickets you should have got an email. Be sure to print that out and bring it with you. If you have pins to trade, be sure to bring them.

As for when we are going to meet up let us look at a few possibilities.

I figure everyone will want to go to the Bob Gurr and Margaret Kerry talks, so we wont do it then. So between 12 and 1 and 4 and 5 are out. The first couple hours people are going to want to spend getting the lay of the land, shopping, doing activities and such.

So how does 3pm sound? Then afterward we go to hear Bob Gurr.

• Seasick

Random question: is there at ATM at the convention center? I don't have any US cash at the moment.

Meeting at 3:00 sounds fine. Maybe at 11:30 or something as well, even if just to say "hi" briefly and know who's who.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Random question: is there at ATM at the convention center? I don't have any US cash at the moment.

Meeting at 3:00 sounds fine. Maybe at 11:30 or something as well, even if just to say "hi" briefly and know who's who.

I just saw that the web site says "no ATM's". Hope you can come up with a solution since it looks like there will be plenty of Disneyana to purchase.
    Jewish American Disney Princess

• Seasick

Quote Originally Posted by JADP View Post
    I just saw that the web site says "no ATM's". Hope you can come up with a solution since it looks like there will be plenty of Disneyana to purchase.
    Thanks, I'm sure I can find one somewhere in Lynnwood. I'm not really looking to spend a ton of money anyway, as I have a WDW trip to pay for next month.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Thanks, I'm sure I can find one somewhere in Lynnwood. I'm not really looking to spend a ton of money anyway, as I have a WDW trip to pay for next month.

I totally hear yah on that one. We just had a big Disney trip so we are Disney poor! Still pins are tempting...

Yay, the meet is practically here!!! I just read a TR about another fan meet, so now I'm really excited. Also those three articles in the papers were awesome, but I wonder how many ppl will just show up because of the publicity and want to buy tix at the door!

In regard to the ATM question, I'm sure there are some vendors who will accept traveller's checks or can process credit card purchases. There are plenty of bank ATMs in the Lynwood area; but the best way to get cash without the bank service fees is cashback when making a purchase with your debit card at a grocery, pharmacy, or discount store (like Target)... This is my system when I travel, and it works out pretty well. And for that Disney fix, there's also a Disney Store over at the Alderwood Mall if no one was aware!

In case I don't make it to the 3 o'clock meeting time (all depends on when children's storytime is) and anyone wants to say hi, I'll write my mice chat member name (cris77) on my name tag (Gabriela). Or else look for the petite mom being led around by a mini Disney Fairy (or Disney Princess, depending on what mood my 4 year old is in).

See you all there!!!

Where exactly are we meeting at 3:00?

• Shablagoo!

For the 11:30 meeting we will meet outside the room the Margaret Kerry talk will be in.

For the 3 o clock one how about near pin trading area (as I will likely be there most of the day LOL).

As for finding me, look for someone with a badge that says Group 7 clearance.

It was so much fun meeting you guys and putting faces to names! Cant wait to see what they plan for next year...We will totally go again! Meeting Bob Gurr was amazing!!!

• Shablagoo!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Glad to see that everyone had such a great time.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234