View Poll Results: Will You Be Joining Us?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Sign Me Up!!!

32 33.33%
  • Contact me with more information

34 35.42%
  • I'll already be in Orlando and will join up with you

30 31.25%
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

MiceChat Walt Disney World Trip - October 22-29, 2010 - Join Us!

MiceChat Haunts Walt Disney World
    - October 22-29, 2010 -
    Join Us For An Amazing Vacation

FREE Dining - Food and Wine Festival - Halloween Festivities - Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Special Tours and Events

Join us this October for a Walt Disney World trip so fun it's scary. We've got a lot of exciting things lined up for you: Epcot Food and Wine Festival, Halloween festivities, Harry Potter, free dining and more! We also have a Universal horror night trip planned for those who really want to scream - the rest of us will visit Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

There's a lot to look forward to . . . including your favorite characters like Mickey, Cruella, and Fishbulb. And we'll be doing LOTS of eating on this trip because our package will include free dining as well! We'll play, and eat, and drink and eat some more. Now that's a vacation!

• Dates: October 22-29, 2010
    • Flexible vacation planning - Let us know if you need alternate dates tickets or arrangements.

(UPDATED August 15, with event schedule)

MiceChat Group Itinerary October 22 through 29 at WDW

(please be flexible if things need to change slightly for unforeseen reasons)

The MiceChat invasion of Walt Disney World is just around the corner. We'd like to invite everyone to join us. Please take a look at our schedule below and see if there are meets or events which you'd like to join us. Keep in mind that some of the events are limited availability and you'll want to contact Teresa Cory of Fairy Godmother Travel as soon as possible.

The meets and events below are only suggestions available to you. Even if you book through Fairy Godmother Travel, you are not required to attend any of our meets and events. HOWEVER, we would love to see you and spend as much time with you as you'd like. Feel free to come and go as you please. We want you to have a great trip and do the things you want to do.

Reminder: You Do NOT need to have booked through Fairy Godmother Travel to join us at any of these events! However, some of the events do have limited availability. Please let Teresa or myself know if you would like to attend one of the Dinners/Lunches or events. ANYONE can attend the meets and Kevin Yee tours, just show up!

October 22
    (Friday)
    Travel day
    no official meets planned. However, some are planning to visit Animal Kingdom which has late night magic hours (open until 8pm)

October 23 (Saturday)
    Epcot
    11am - MiceChat Meet at the Mexico pavilion we will be on the side patio outside - just to the right of the main entrance to the pavilion there is a side patio - we'll meet there so we won't be in the way.

11:30 - Lunch at the new
    La Cantina De San Angel (on the waterfront around the lagoon)
    if it's busy, we'll do our best to find as many spots together as possible. But don't eat too much! We are about to embark on a day of eating and drinking!!!

12 Noon - Sip and nibble around the world with the MiceChatters
    We will leave from the Mexico pavilion and make our way clockwise toward Canada. This is a leisurely stroll you
    won't want to miss.

7:45pm - Fireworks Cruise-meet at Yacht and Beach Club marina

This is a special event. Space is limited and tickets must be obtained from Fairy Godmother Travel.

October 24
    (Sunday)
    Magic Kingdom
    11:30am - MiceChat Meet at Noodle Station
    Noodle Station is almost always closed, so this is a nice covered spot for us to sit, chat, and talk about our plans for the day.

12 Noon - Lunch at Columbia Harbor House

We'll make our way to the Harbor House (across from the Haunted Mansion) and eat upstairs.

1pm - History Walk of the Magic Kingdom with Kevin Yee.
    (meet us in front of the Columbia Harbor House). The history walk will be a celebration and guided tour of attraction remnants in the Magic Kingdom, packed into two hours. We'll also linger on the tributes to Cast Members and Imagineers hidden right in plain sight all over the park!

8pm - Haunted Carriage Ride at Fort Wilderness
    This is a special event. Space is limited and tickets must be obtained from Fairy Godmother Travel.

8:45pm - Hoop De Doo Musical Review at Fort Wilderness
    You can take a boat direct from the Magic Kingdom. Allow 45 minutes to an hour just to be safe.
    Limited availability event will take 2 table service credits or cost $61.99 per adult.
    Space is limited to 30 and tickets must be obtained from Fairy Godmother Travel.
    October 25 (Monday)
    Animal Kingdom
    Noon - Lunch Yak and Yeti - (party of 20)
    Space is limited and must be confirmed through Fairy Godmother Travel. Even if you haven't booked your trip through Fairy Godmother Travel, you can still join us, but please confirm your spot with Teresa.

There are no other official meets for this day, but Dusty and Fishy will be taking a nature walk visiting the trails of the Tree of Life, Maharajah Jungle Trek, and Pangani Forest Exploration Trail. Then we'll ride the Kilimanjaro Safaris (be sure to grab your fastpass before lunch so you can join us on this ride). We realize that most folks will want to spend this time riding the rides and seeing the shows of Animal Kingdom. But for those of you who would like to take the time to see the animals of Animal Kingdom, please feel free to join Dusty and Fishy on this informal tour.

October 26
    (Tuesday)
    Hollywood Studios
    Noon - Lunch at Mama Melrose - (party of 20)
    Space is limited and must be confirmed through Fairy Godmother Travel.Even if you haven't booked your trip through Fairy Godmother Travel, you can still join us, but please confirm your spot with Teresa.

Magic Kingdom
    Evening - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
    (Tickets are $57.46 per person if you purchase in advance
    )

7pm - Meet - If you'd like to trick-or-treat with friends, we'll meet at the Tomorrowland side of the central Hub at 7pm and head off about 7:15 to collect some candy, watch the parade, and try to catch a show or two.

October 27
    (Wednesday)
    Universal Day
    Universal tickets-
    $79.90 per person 1 park
    $95.84 per person, both parks
    $34.99 per person extra if adding Halloween Horror nights.

Transportation: up to $34 RT (depending on when you leave)
    8am - arrive at Universal and wait for the 9am opening of Island's of Adventure - we'll make the mad dash to Harry Potter. We suggest you ride the Forbidden Journey first and then spend an hour or two enjoying the village.

12:30 - Lunch at Mythos - We'll reconvene at Mythos and enjoy a nice sit down lunch. They will likely break us up into several smaller groups.

We'll pace ourselves through the rest of the day so we can make it all the way through to Halloween Horror Nights.

5:30 pm - Halloween Horror Nights Meet (Location TBD) - Join Horror expert, Fishbulb, as we live out his worst nightmares. If you are planning to join us for HHN, please contact Fishbulb so he can fill you in on the schedule for the evening.

October 28
    (Thursday)
    Epcot
    11:30 - MiceChat Meet at Fountain View Ice Cream Patio (Fountain side) - Grab a Fastpass for Test Track BEFORE you arrive at the meet.

Noon - Lunch at
    Sunshine Season Food Fair (on the ground floor of the Land Pavilion)
    We'll say our goodbyes and break up to cover the rides attractions and parks that we may not have gotten to see enough of during the trip.

October 29
    (Friday)
    Going back to the real world - Thank you for joining us on another unique MiceChat adventure. Until next time, remember that life is a theme park, enjoy the ride!
    ____ ____ ____

For more information, to book a reservation, or to be included in any of our dining plans or events, please contact:

Teresa Cory
    Fairy Godmother Travel
    Phone: 832-284-4002
    Toll Free: 888-WDW-MICKEY
    www.FairyGodmotherTravel.com

-Dusty

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: MiceChat Walt Disney World Trip - October 22-29, 2010 - Join Us!

We have a trip booked already Columbus Day weekend! We might look into changing it though if we can. It's been too long since we've seen our MC friends!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

OH MAN I can't WAIT to see Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror nights. Not to mention Food and Wine festival at EPCOT.

Too much fun
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• Seasick

Sounds fantasic, but alas, not this time for me.

I will say I joined the MiceChat group trip in WDW in 2008, and had a fantastic time! Doing the Food & Wine festival as a group was a fantistic way to sample everything. The Illuminations dessert party was great, and the cruise is bound to be even better.

I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

If I wasn't already going to WDW in September, I'm sure I'd consider it. On that note, have you guys considering giving more notice for stuff like this? Some people do have to schedule and plan vacations a good year in advance. Not saying I would have gone this year had that been the case, just throwing out the suggestion.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    Sounds fantasic, but alas, not this time for me.

I will say I joined the MiceChat group trip in WDW in 2008, and had a fantastic time! Doing the Food & Wine festival as a group was a fantistic way to sample everything. The Illuminations dessert party was great, and the cruise is bound to be even better.

I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

If I wasn't already going to WDW in September, I'm sure I'd consider it. On that note, have you guys considering giving more notice for stuff like this? Some people do have to schedule and plan vacations a good year in advance. Not saying I would have gone this year had that been the case, just throwing out the suggestion.
    Thank you for the kind words BC

We know this year's trip is short notice. But when Free Dining became available for the 22nd, we just had to say YES.

Plus Fishy has been dying to try Universals Halloween Horror Nights.

We had been busy planning next year's trip - which we'll announce soon - But we do hope that many of you will be able to join us this year as well.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

I wish I knew if I was going to be working or what this fall. I'm incredibly tempted by this trip...
    A signature should go here.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Wow! This sounds like so much fun!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    We had been busy planning next year's trip - which we'll announce soon - But we do hope that many of you will be able to join us this year as well.
    Indeed it is a bit short notice given the length of the trip, but if something similar is being planned for next year I am in!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

With the price including dining, I think I might have to go. It sounds awesome ... and I love Port Orleans with the free boat to Downtown Disney.

Thanks for putting together such a great trip!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• Shablagoo!

No WDW this year for me, that is the 2011 plan. However, I should be haunting the DLR in October. More on that possibility in the near future.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Awesome!

..rushes off to email the boss for time off...

The Illuminations cruise sounds like a BLAST!

Honestly, too, this is a GREAT deal. Free Dining? Count me in.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

I had such a great time on the 2006 trip, I can only imagine that this is going to be even more fun! One question though (and I may just have missed something in the OP)...airfare? That's a separate charge, right?

• MiceChat Travel Partner

We will have a wicked fun time!

Since airfare varies so much depending on your departure city and flight time, it was not included in the sample pricing.

Hope you can make it!

MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I'll be there. Maybe not for a week but definitely for an extended weekend.

• or CBF

I would definitely go if I wasn't in school. This sounds like a great deal.

I was already planning on hopefully making it out to WDW next year, so if the MC trip fits in my travel window, I'm in!
    Last edited by caesarboxfan; 07-14-2010 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Wow, horrible my grammar is
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast