View Poll Results: Which days are you coming to the Gay Days 2010 MiceChat meets?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'll be there Saturday!

50 69.44%
  • I'll be there Sunday!

52 72.22%
  • I want to play in the Eye Spy Sunday!

56 77.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

MiceChat Gay Days 2010 - Oct. 2 and 3rd - A whole weekend of MiceChat fun!

WIN ONE OF 4 iPOD NANOS given away in our FREE EYE SPY event on SUNDAY OCT 3rd!

This October 2nd and 3rd - MiceChat Gay Days meets are back and better than ever! Two days of fun and fancy at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. Plus, we'll have a special Eye Spy game to play on Sunday!

You don't need to be gay to join us and have a great time (in fact, most of the participants in our past Gay Days events have been straight - but not narrow )

Be sure to vote above to tell us what days you're going, and if you want to play in our free Eye Spy!

Don't forget to wear RED!

Here's the full MiceChat meet schedule:

Saturday - October 2nd - Disneyland:

• 12:00 Noon - Hub Meet - We'll start our day next to Walt and Mickey! We'll mingle and take a MiceChat meet photo.
    • 12:45 - Lunch at Carnation Gardens - Grab food from your favorite Disneyland eatery, and join us for a relaxing lunch with your favorite MiceChatters.
    • 1:45 - Gay Days Group Photo - We'll leave from Carnation Gardens at 1:45 to line up for the 2:00 photo with the gaggle of gays!
    • 3:00 - Plundering Pirates - You better sit closer, because it's a MiceChat Pirates invasion. We'll meet just outside the Pirates of the Caribbean entrance.

After these MiceChat events - it's off to Universal's Hollywood Horror Nights for night 2 of the Weekends of Horror. For those of you too scared to go, there's still plenty of activities on the official Gay Days schedule - the Tiki Room meet is a real treat! And many of the MiceChatters will remain at Disneyland and are sure to want to hang out together until late in the evening.
    Sunday - October 3rd - Disney California Adventure:

• 12:00 Noon - Weekly Hub Meet - As with every Sunday, we'll start it with our classic Disneyland Hub meet (just to Walt's right hand).
    • 1:00 - Pacific Lunch - After the meet, we'll all head over to the Pacific Wharf for lunch, where there's a diverse amount of options!
    • 2:30 - Eye Spy! Our fun and FREE adventure which lasts less than 90 minutes.We'll be giving away 4 new iPod Nanos to the winners. Fun, Fancy and Free! Come join us!!!
      Simply vote in the poll above to reserve your spot in the Eye Spy or register at the MiceChat booth in the Gay Days Expo Center.
      We'll meet on the Trattoria patio near the Blue Sky Cellar for all the rules and details. We'll give you a sheet of Disney items to find in just 90 minutes. The team with the most correct answers will win. Don't miss out!
    • 4:30 - Monster of a good time - Come out of the closet for a quick ride with Mike and Sully at Monsters Inc.

Sound fun? Join us by voting in the poll above. We can't wait to see you Saturday and Sunday in red!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: MiceChat Gay Days 2010 - Oct. 2 and 3rd - A whole weekend of MiceChat fun!

It will be a busy but fun weekend for sure!

Also, don't forget to stop by the Gay Days Info center (In the Grand Californian). MiceChat will have a booth again this year. You could win a really fun prize, just by stopping by!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

•     
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Orbital Pluto

Cannot wait! I look forward to this all year long!
    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

Ernest Thompson Seton

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

I can't wait, it's one of the best weekends of the year.

• I Can Show You the World

I'll be there with about 50+ of my gay fraternity Brothers :-)

Have fun! I agree, this is one of the best weekends all year! I will unfortunately be out of town that weekend... ::sigh::
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• World Traveler

My friend Daryl and I will be flying in from south Florida to meet up with you all. See you soon!

• I'm in it for the fun! :)

I plan on being there ... flying in from Utah that Thursday ...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

We were planning on being there. Then I got a job out here in Florida. I suppose we could go, but not ever eat again. Darn. Grant you, I can use a diet-but, aw schucks I wanna go!

Folks, YOU HAVE TO GO! This is one of the best event times ever! I highly, highly recommend it!

Go, go, go!

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by awaflyboy View Post
    I'll be there with about 50+ of my gay fraternity Brothers :-)
    Yay! more Zonies in the mouse house. If you get a chance to stop by one of the meets, would love to meet you in person.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Exclamation Re: MiceChat Gay Days 2010 - Oct. 2 and 3rd - A whole weekend of MiceChat fun!

Folks, EXCITING news:

We'll be giving away 4 new iPod Nanos during our iSPY event on
    Sunday October 3rd.
    The event costs nothing to enter and lasts less
    than 90 minutes. Fun, Fancy and Free! Come join us!!!

Simply vote in the poll above to reserve your spot in the iSPY or register
    at the MiceChat booth in the Gay Days Expo Center.

-Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

• I Can Show You the World

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Yay! more Zonies in the mouse house. If you get a chance to stop by one of the meets, would love to meet you in person.

Oh definately! I'm even trying to see if I can find my old micechat name button that were made for us a few years ago.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

I've said I want to play (and I do!) but I'm not positive we can make it. Can you still hold a spot for me/us?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    I've said I want to play (and I do!) but I'm not positive we can make it. Can you still hold a spot for me/us?
    Absolutely! I really hope you can make it. We'll save some extra hugs for you as well!!!
    Find us on Facebook:

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Absolutely! I really hope you can make it. We'll save some extra hugs for you as well!!!
    I'd gladly trade a Nano for some of that

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast