Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Talking Oct 3rd, 2010 - FREE Eye Spy & Scavenger Hunt - You Could Win a New iPod Nano!

UPDATED WITH RESULTS

Thank you to all the wonderful folks who joined us in our fun and free Eye Spy event today at Disney California Adventure. We had a really great time meeting lots of new folks and tons of old friends as well. All in all there were 57 teams (54 who actually finished) and over 175 participants.

Dusty get's ready to release the teams

Congratulations to the top 3 teams:

3rd Place: Greg Jueneman and Jeremy Fuco

2nd Place: Tiki Room Rejects (Melissa Easley, Kim Schull, Anthony Sanchez)

1st Place and winning 4 iPod Nanos: Greatest American Heros (Nick Doan, Gwen Dryer, Michelle Hamand, Matt Hamand)

Sorry about the picture above folks, we thought we had a good picture of the full team, but we only had this photo of two of them. But we think the ladies would agree that we got the better half of this foursome.
    We promised the teams that we'd post the images, questions, and answers in this thread. The game consisted of a page of full color images to find in the park and a page of 10 questions to be answered. The game was a combination of easy time management scavenger hunt type items and harder find and seek images.

Match the images to the land they belong to:

Find the answers to these easy questions:

And here are the answers to the two pages . . . .

Thank you all for supporting our little event. Keep your eyes pealed for our big announcement regarding Gumball Rally 2011.

ARCHIVE - Here was the original information about the event:
    FREE EYE SPY & Scavenger Hunt event on SUNDAY OCT 3rd!

Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 - 2:30 pm At Disney California Adventure
    -
    Eye Spy! Our fun and FREE adventure which lasts less than 90 minutes. We'll be giving away 4 new iPod Nanos to the winning team. Fun, Fancy and Free! Come join us!!!

We'll give you a sheet of Disney items to find in just 90 minutes. The team with the most correct answers will win. You may form teams of 2 to 4 members. If you are single, show up anyway, we'll help find you a team. This is a really quick and fun event. Don't miss out on all the excitement or your chance to walk away with a brand new iPod Nano!

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Not a Minion

Re: Oct 3rd, 2010 - FREE Eye Spy & Scavenger Hunt - You Could Win a New iPod Nano!

Cool! My question: will the winning team get an ipod nano, or each individual member will one?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Oct 3rd, 2010 - FREE Eye Spy & Scavenger Hunt - You Could Win a New iPod Nano!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanvalle View Post
    Cool! My question: will the winning team get an ipod nano, or each individual member will one?
    Each individual.

If a team of 4 wins, each will get a Nano. If a smaller team wins, we'll raffle off the remaining units to folks who sign our mailing list in the Gay Days info center. So you can increase your chances of getting a Nano, but playing the game AND by visiting our booth in the Gay Days info center before the event.

This is a really fun little 90 minute event. Since it is a free event, we keep it very informal, but it is written by our world famous Gumball Rally staff.

Hope you'll be able to join us Ryan!

Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

Can I play even though I am helping put it together?
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• Circle of Ancients

These new Nano's look really cool and I want to get one for my running.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Can I play if I won't be there physically, but in spirit? Can someone put my info for the mailing list for me?
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• 2nd Place GumballTeam!'10

Sad! Me and the hubby are visiting the mom-in-law. Totally wish we could be there!

• aka the scorpion eater!

Count me and my sister in... I can't wait for this weekend

Is this similar to that scavenger hunt we did at the 5th anniversary... Or is there an extra "gay" twist to it being that it is Gay Days
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

• Minion

Any chance of you doing a contest online for those of us that aren't locals and can't fly out all the time (no matter how much we may want to)???
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    Any chance of you doing a contest online for those of us that aren't locals and can't fly out all the time (no matter how much we may want to)???
    I'd love to MickeyFan42, but I'm afraid that I'm out of both time and money for that.

I'm actually not sure how we are going to survive through the next 2 weeks. We just got back from Destination D and the Scavenger Hunt, now are hosting a 3 day weekend for Gay Days (including booth at the welcome center and a schedule of meets), PLUS we are holding a Knott's event Friday night, a Universal event Saturday night, and this Eye Spy on Sunday. Then, the weekend of the 9th, we hold our mega haunt event - the Behind the Screams tour of Knott's Halloween Haunt with VIP access and dinner.

It is a dizzying challenge for us to get all that done and do it to our high standards. But, somehow we'll get it all done! Sadly, it means that I just can't do an online version this time around. But as soon as the teams get back from the official event, we could post it online so you can see how many answers you might know or be able to find in online photos.

Cheers and thank you so much for your interest and support.
    Find us on Facebook:

• Spontaneous Dancer

Talking Re: Oct 3rd, 2010 - FREE Eye Spy & Scavenger Hunt - You Could Win a New iPod Nano!

Awesome! TOTALLY going to be there. It's the day after my birthday and was already planning to hit up some disney goodness since I'm busy on my actual bday! Can't wait!

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbulb View Post
    Can I play even though I am helping put it together?
    You can play on my team. I'll pass you off as my 'other kid'

• 2nd Place GumballTeam!'10

Gunna miss me some Fishbulb!

Really excited for this weekend it should be really fun!!!

• A Weather Eye Open

My sis and i are going to try to make it... I have work that day but not sure at what time. If I have an evening shift, I'll be able to come! Do you expect it all to be wrapped up by 4? Or will announcing the winner and such take slightly longer than 4?
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast