Thread: First meet

• I'm not really here

First meet

Hoping to make it to my first every MiceChat meet this week! I'll be there the 17th. Would love to finally meet some of you crazy people who've made my life a lot of fun over the past, uh... wow... 4 years. Look forward to seeing you guys!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• New-ish Member ;)

Re: First meet

The meets are every Sunday at noon, right? I've really wanted to go and meet some like-minded people for a day of fun, but was never totally sure if that was the case?

Also...this may be silly, but is there a sign or signal or secret handshake ? There are often people at the hub...but I would never know how to find the MiceChat people!
    **It takes people to make the dream a reality**
    ~This Disney Girl's on an LA Adventure~ Read my blog here!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: First meet

Quote Originally Posted by safarijaclyn View Post
    The meets are every Sunday at noon, right? I've really wanted to go and meet some like-minded people for a day of fun, but was never totally sure if that was the case?

Also...this may be silly, but is there a sign or signal or secret handshake ? There are often people at the hub...but I would never know how to find the MiceChat people!

Meets are every Sunday at noon; there's no secret handshake or signal, but of you go to the left side of the hub (when facing the castle), that's the side MCers usually meet. Over the years, they've gotten good at picking out people in the hub who are awkwardly staying to the side. Chances are if you're too shy to join the group, someone will pull you in to introduce you!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!