CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED!!! THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!!!
WIN A BRAND NEW iPOD NANO
We are holding a contest through December 15th 2010. Just follow us on Twitter and retweet the following message up to once a day:Follow @MiceChat on Twitter and you could win an iPod Nano in time for Christmas! Post and Retweet #disneyland #contestWinner will be notified on Twitter, so be sure to follow us so we can contact you.
That's all there is to it. There is no cost to enter, you just need to be following us on Twitter and retweet the message above.
MiceChat Twitter Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. SPONSOR: MiceChat.com, P.O. Box 3582, apple valley, CA 92307, is solely responsible for all aspects of this Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 12:01 A.M., November 11th, 2010, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., December 15th, 2010 Pacific Time ("Entry Period"), Sponsor invites you to enter the Sweepstakes by submitting an entry on Twitter which conforms to the contest rules statesd above. Keep following @MiceChat on Twitter; winners will be notified by Twitter Direct Message (DM), so you'll need to be following to receive the message.Normal Internet access and/or phone usage charges imposed by your service providers will apply. It is your sole responsibility to determine what fees, if any, you will be charged for participating in this contest and your responsibility for paying those fees. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Time.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., December 15th, 2010, Pacific Time. You may enter the Sweepstakes no more than once per day. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Open only to legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States who are 13 years of age or older. Paid staff of sponsor are not eligible, nor are members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, or representatives are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the United States; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable resulting from any form of active or passive filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE: (1) iPod Nano Video 8GB (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $150). Limit one prize per family. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by December 16, 2010. All prizes must be claimed within 24 hours of winning - after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received before the random selection and the timing of the Entry.
7. WINNERS: On or about December 16th, 2010, potential winner will be notified by Direct Message to winner's Twitter Address only. In order to be declared a winner, you must meet the eligibility and forfeiture provisions of these Rules. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within twenty four (24) hours after its transmission;  the return of a Twitter notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any prize as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize by December 16, 2010 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
Oh, and one last thing . . . Thank you for participating and good luck!