Charles Phoenix's Retro Knott's Berry Farm slideshow! Sunday, March 15!

The Sunday after MiceChat's Gumball Rally, come to Knott's Berry Farm on May 15 for Charles Phoenix's tribute to Knott's Berry Farm!

IT'S AN ALL NEW SHOW! Charles shows and tells the story of Knott’s from the humble berry farm beginnings in the '20s, to world class theme park in the '40s, '50s, and '60s. You’ll learn how Walter Knott discovered the boysenberry, why Mrs. Knott began serving her famous fried chicken dinners, and what inspired the creation America’s first permanent theme park, Ghost Town.Knott’s fans will enjoy the amazing vintage images of Ghost Town’s historic buildings, unique displays, curio shops, colorful characters and favorite attractions including the Haunted Shack, the Calico Mine Rrain, Log Ride and much more!

Tickets for Charles’ slide show performance include an all-day Knott’s Berry Farm park pass so fans can explore the old ghost town, ride the train, pan for gold and enjoy a fried chicken dinner just as visitors have been doing for decades!

One Show Only, at the historic Bird Cage Theatre in Knott’s Ghost Town. J. Eric Lynxwiler, co-author of Knott’s Preserved, will join Charles on stage for this very special, heartfelt event! Seating is limited – buy tickets now!

Buy Tickets

Bird Cage Theatre at Knott's Berry Farm
    May 15, 2011
    2 – 3:30pm
    8039 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park
    $65 (includes all-day Knott's pass)

Charles Phoenix
    Last edited by lynxwiler; 03-21-2011 at 11:44 AM.

• Functional & Decorative

Re: Charles Phoenix's Retro Knott's Berry Farm slideshow! Sunday, March 15!

March 15? Did we already miss it?

And is there any discount if you have a Knott's AP?
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Re: Charles Phoenix's Retro Knott's Berry Farm slideshow! Sunday, March 15!

Ack! MAY 15!

My slip, sorry about that. I fixed the text, but couldn't change the title. Hope I can get some help on that as the Charles Phoenix slideshow is actually slated for Sunday, May 15.

Sad to say, there's no discount for Knott's passholders. We couldn't work that out with Knott's as we're having to buy a block of entrance tickets in order to put on the show. I'll talk to Charles about it, but think $65 is the flat price regardless.