Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Pirates of the Caribbean Giveaway - 4 Chances To Win

“I Love Pirates” On Stranger Tides Giveaway

Enter to win one of 4 Pirate's of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides prize packs (a pin and a movie poster) by tweeting, facebook posting or commenting on MiceChat what you are most looking forward to about the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides film. You may enter as many times as you'd like, but only one entry per week will be counted.

There are three ways to enter:
    To enter on Twitter

1. Make sure that you are following Disney (MiceChat) on Twitter on twitter
    2. Write what you most look forward to about the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides film
    3. Include the link: http://su.pr/1hsasW
    4. Include an @MiceChat
    5. Include a #Disney

Example: I can't wait to see Johnny Depp's return in Pirates 4 @MiceChat #Disney http://su.pr/1hsasW

To Enter on Facebook

1. Make sure that you "Like" the official MiceChat page on Facebook: MiceChat.com | The Happiest Place in Cyberspace... | Facebook
    2. Find the Pirate contest discussion on the page.
    3. Write what you most look forward to about the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides film

To Enter on MiceChat

1. If you are not yet registered for a FREE MiceChat account please do so (via the link at the top of the page)
    2. Comment below what you most look forward to about the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides film
    Regardless of how and where you enter this contest, we hope you'll share with your friends and family so they'll have a chance to win too!

We will be giving away a total of four (4) Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides prize packs, one per week starting March 29th, 2011 and ending on Earth Day April 22, 2011.

You can tweet, facebook or post as many times as you like (entries using automated systems will be disqualified). You must tweet, facebook or post at least once a week to be entered for each new week's prize.

Winners will be announced in this discussion, on MiceChat's official Facebook Page and on MiceChat's Twitter page.

Congratulations To Our Winners
    Week 1 -
    WDW486
    Week 2 - pli1018
    Week 3 - Randy Drawn
    Week 4 - Sallyjack

You still have a chance to win. Enter today!

OFFICIAL RULESI Love Pirates Contest

OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE AGE 16 OR OLDER AND LOCATED IN THE U.S. AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID ELSEWHERE, WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW, AND IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND U.S. MILITARY INSTALLATIONS LOCATED IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY.
    NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCE OF WINNING.

1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal U.S. residents who are age 16 or older and located in the U.S. at the time of entry, excluding residents of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and U.S. military installations located in a foreign country. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of MiceChat, LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in their same households of each are not eligible.
    2. TO ENTER: Beginning 12:00:01 a.m. P.T. March 29, 2011, you may tweet, Facebook or post to MiceChat an unlimited number of times in a one week period, but only one entry will count toward your prize eligibility. Sweepstakes Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, undelivered, garbled, damaged, incomplete entries, submissions, or for any computer, online or technical malfunctions that may occur. Sweepstakes Parties also assume no responsibility for any technical problems in connection with transmission or receipt of online entries including faulty electronic data transmission, traffic congestion on the Internet or on the web site, hardware or software error, equipment failure or malfunction, or other online communications problems. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a Twitter, Facebook or MiceChat account. Potential winner will be notified via the account that they entered from to prove that they are the authorized account holder of account associated with the winning entry. Therefore, it is critical that they be following MiceChat and allow MiceChat to contact their account.
    3. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected weekly for 4 weeks with the first drawing on April 1, 2011 and the last drawing on April 22, 2011 from entries during that time period. Random drawings will take place by an independent judge (“Judge”), whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received corresponding to each drawing. Prize will be shipped within 4 weeks of drawing date. If any prize correspondence (including e-mail) is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited. Winner must be easily reached via Facebook, Twitter or MiceChat in order to claim prize.
    4. PRIZES: Four (4) Pirates of the Caribbean pins. Four (4) Pirates of the Caribbean movie posters. Winners will receive one (1) pin and one (1) movie poster. Prize has no retail value. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value - or to cancel the contest entirely.
    5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Prize will be awarded only to an address within the United States. Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on Prize. This sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Winner must provide proof of identity and age as a precondition to receiving prizes. By participating, entrants (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if entrants are minors) agree to these Official Rules, Sponsor’s Privacy Policy and to the Judge’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. If for any reason the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the sweepstakes and select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. This sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of California, with venue in Orange County, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts of California.
    6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By accepting the prize, winner agree that the Sweepstakes Parties, participating retailers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize; or from participation in any prize-related activity or any travel related thereto. Except if winner is a resident of TN or where prohibited by law, winner (and winner’s parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor) grant (and agree to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.

CONTEST MAY BE CHANGED OR CANCELED AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON BY CONTEST SPONSOR.
    Last edited by Dustysage; 05-27-2011 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Prizes sent
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Giveaway - 4 Chances To Win

Looking forward to seeing the new characters, Angelica and Blackbeard, face-off against cap'n Jack

• Not So New Member

What am I most looking forward to about the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides film : More of Johnny Depp as Capt Jack Sparrow!
    disney lady

Ian McShane. End of story.

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

what i am most looking forward to is the dangers,adventures,and surprises Jack Sparrow will encounter in the movie

• I'm not really here

Ian McShane as well. Can't wait to see how he plays Blackbeard.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

I'm not eligible, but:

I'm most looking forward to swashbuckling fun. Now improved with 50% more mermaids and zombies!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

•   
    • Insert Hilarious Title

Looking forward to Ian McShane, colors flying, swashbuckling, and 50% less emo characters.
    Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook (Just mention MiceChat)

"The thing that makes us different is our way of thinking, our judgement and experience acquired over the years. Giving it 'heart.' Others haven't understood the public. We developed a psychological approach to everything we do here. We seem to know when to 'tap the heart.' Others have hit the intellect. We can hit them in an emotional way. Those that appeal to the intellect only appeal to a very limited group. Let's not let the mechanics get in here and foul the whole thing." -Walt Disney

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I'm looking forward to the return (hopefully) to a basic, adventurous story line. The last Pirate's movie was just to far out there, and I like out there stuff. This one looks like it might be a return to the fun that was the very first movie.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Aargh, It'd be high tide fer catchin the wind in yer sails and riding that swift sea faring breeze to what looms on the far horizon. Aye, Tis adventure I be seeking. Far be it from the land lubbers, bilge rats and folksol swabs. To be watchin the likes of Capt'n Jack Sparrow returnin from Land's End in another adventure is for the likes of me. Now, where be that fascinating little 'ol pin, ay?

My kids and I are looking forward to more piratical twists and turns of fate and adventure! Also, the new pirate characters and their dynamics with the "old crew," arrgh.
    Regards,

DsnyThru2LilOnes aka Annie Ganal Flager .

DLR Dec 1998;
    DLR CGH Wk after Thksgvg 2004;
    DLR Last Wk of Apr 2005; DLR DLH Wk after Thksgvg 2005;
    DLR Last Wk of Apr 2006; DLR Wk b4 Halloween 2006; DLR Dec 2006;
    DLR Jan 2007; DLR Last Wk of Apr 2007; DLR Sep 2007; DLR Wk of Halloween 2007; DLR Dec 2007;
    DLR Friday b4 Pres' Wkend 2008; DLR Beg of May 2008, DLR Wk b4 Halloween 2008; DLR Dec 2008;
    DLR Pres' Wkend 2009; DLR April 2009, DLR Wk b4 Halloween 2009, DLR Dec 2009;
    DLR Pres' Wkend 2010; DLR April 2010, WDW 2 Wks b4 Halloween 2010, DLR Dec 2010;
    DLR Pres' Wkend 2011, DLR late Spring!

• Neep meep beep

Looking forward to seeing Penelope Cruz!

• Operating Participant

I'm looking forward to more Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow! He has the best one liners!
    thelittlestmouse.blogspot.com

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

I am looking forward to seeing the dynamic between Johnny Depp and Penlope Cruz.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 9.13.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 19

• Who doesn't love NAPs?

I'm looking forward to NOT Keira Knightley. She's a nice actress and all, but her character always kinda bugged me.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast