• June - Caribbean Cruise on the Disney Fantasy

3 10.00%
  • June - Hawiian vacation at Aulani

16 53.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Cool MiceChat Trips For 2012 - London, Paris, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean - You Choose

Hey howdy hey MiceChatters,

We posted a poll to our FaceBook page a couple weeks ago asking our followers to help us narrow down a list of possible trips for 2012. Now we are ready to share the top results with all of you and have you pick the ones you like best (You can vote for more than one trip).

We will be making 2 (TWO!) trips in 2012, one in summer and one in the fall. We are voting mostly on the summer trip at this time because pricing just isn't available for the fall yet. But we have decided that the fall trip will be a London and Paris Adventure by Disney with an add on to visit the beautiful Disneyland Paris park!

The June options are an Alaskan Cruise on the Disney Wonder, a Caribbean cruise on the new Disney Fantasy, or a trip to Disney's new Hawaiian resort the Aulani.

The pricing listed below is based upon previous years and may go up or down once we book with Disney and commit to a certain number of travelers. But these are the dates we are planning for each trip. Pick the June 2012 trip you would be MOST interested in - Also, let us know in the comments below if you'd also be interested in the London/Paris trip in the Fall - Please note that if you vote above, we will contact you once the final travel information and pricing becomes available.

Thank you for your help everyone . . . . Here are the contestants:

• June 11, 2012

Alaskan Cruise-7 nights
    Disney Wonder
    Stateroom Options:

• Inside from $1182 per person based on double occupancy
    • Oceanview from $1567 per person based on double occupancy
    • Verandah from $2498 per person based on double occupancy

Departs from Seattle, with stops in Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan and Victoria, Canada May be able to add on Adventures by Disney for excursions

• June 16, 2012

Disney Fantasy 7 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise
    Stateroom Options:

• Inside from $1737 per person based on double occupancy
    • Oceanview- ? - We'll have more information soon
    • Verandah from $2276 per person based on double occupancy

Pre or Post stay at WDW can be added
    (Brand new ship!) visiting St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Disney’s Private Island Castaway Cay!
    • Mid June 2012

Aulani - Hawaii
    Pricing based on pool view (ocean view and other options will also be available)
    6 nights 7 days
    From $1621 per person based on double occupancy

• Fall 2012

Adventure By Disney London to Paris Gateway Adventure (more details soon) - Please let us know if you are interested in this trip and we'll post dates and pricing toward the end of Summer as rates are released.
    All pricing above is just for reference purposes and will very likely change once we request group booking rates. REMEMBER - We are doing 2 trips, so you can absolutely pick a Summer trip and still join us in London and Paris in the Fall.

Well folks, what do you think? See anything you like?

A very excited,

Dusty, Fairy Godmother Travel, and the MiceChat Crew
    Last edited by Dustysage; 04-28-2011 at 03:32 PM.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• I'm not really here

Re: MiceChat Trips For 2012 - London, Paris, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean - You Choose

I love the Aulani trip idea and I'm definitely interested in more info on the London/Paris trip.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: MiceChat Trips For 2012 - London, Paris, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean - You Choose

Wish it was later in the summer. These are the reasons I hate being a teacher here.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Wish it was later in the summer. These are the reasons I hate being a teacher here.
    When do you get out of school? We tried to pick dates we though most folks would be done. It is still early in our planning process, we could probably still pick slightly later dates on some of these options (particularly Hawaii).
    Find us on Facebook:

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Looking ahead to next year's calendar, we are likely to be out June 15 if there are no snow days. So, more likely some time the following week. Based on that, as much as I would want to do the Alaska cruise, we have way too many "last day of school" traditions.

I will keep my fingers crossed for a change to a slightly later date but if not, the ship sails from Seattle and I'll just come see everyone before it departs!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    When do you get out of school? We tried to pick dates we though most folks would be done. It is still early in our planning process, we could probably still pick slightly later dates on some of these options (particularly Hawaii).
    Looks like June 22 is my last day. Unfortunately, I don't know if we'll be able to make it anyway next year (planning a big family Disneyland trip in July) but SO AWESOME to know school people are taken into account, and I wanted to express interest in going on a MC trip in the future. (If Tokyo is planned for 2013, PLEASE do it during a school break!)
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• A Weather Eye Open

I am V. interested in the fall trip. Not sure what months you are looking at, but I am hoping for September, early October, OR early November.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

Jimmie and I are most interested in the fall trip. Not going to vote on summer.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 6956 miles, 398,000 feet

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by twobluestripes View Post
    I am V. interested in the fall trip. Not sure what months you are looking at, but I am hoping for September, early October, OR early November.
    We couldn't put a date on the Fall trip because we don't know what days or months it will be offered. Though Sept/Oct is probably the right time frame for us if it is available.
    Find us on Facebook:

• MiceChat Travel Partner

MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

Ack! I just accidentally voted for the Alaska trip! I meant to vote for Hawaii. And London/Paris if that ever becomes an optIon.

• 1 of 5DQ

Phoenix - also known occasionally as the surface of the sun

Ben and I are extremely interested int eh London/Paris trip in the fall. I voted for the Alaska for June but am not sure we can swing two big vacations (a matter of enough PTO accrued). We would really need to know the exact times and cost for both before committing.

•   
    • Minion

I would be interested in the London to Paris trip

• Prefect

Blog Entries

We were already planning an Aulani trip for summer 2012, but I was looking at end of June/early July. I hope the timing works out, so we could do a MC Hawaiian Invasion!

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

I just voted for an Alaska Cruise
    because Iam Eagleman..that were the EAGLE's will be!...LoL

I think any Cruise's with other's MICE CHATTER's would be Fun!
    Eagleman
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast