View Poll Results: To Target or not to Target... is there any other question?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure thing! I'm shopping for a strategy for game day!

1 8.33%
  • Wherever the crowd goes, I go. I'm good like that!

2 16.67%
  • My team says something stupid like SLEEP is more important. I might sneak out though!

1 8.33%
  • Will there be spotters there? Can we use our phones?

6 50.00%
  • Seriously? I did all my shopping at Trader Joe's. I'll be sleeping.

5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Twas the Night Before Rally and all thru the town, MCers at Target, shopping around!

It's that time -
    Did you think we'd forget?
    The annual MiceChat pilgramage
    To the Fullerton Target!
    (you have to say it like it's supposed to be said, Targey doesn't rhyme silly!)

Come for a moment
    Come for the fun
    But please don't stay long
    We're up with the sun!

If this is your first rally - you may not know this, but it seems that after the Pasta Carb Loading Madness at Ye Olde Spaghetti Factory, the Gumball Rally pre-party moves not to the Hearthstone... but to Target in Fullerton! Teams come for those last minute things (or to grab something to wear the next day!) and shopping is to be had, but mostly it's a lot of fun just seeing people you normally only see at Disneyland! (Also helpful -- looking at the carts of those that have experience and see what they are getting!)

See you there!!

OOPS!! I almost forgot -- to prevent any confusion - this is not the Target on Harbor south of the park. It's the one off of Harbor NORTH of the park.

MAP/DIRECTIONS
    Last edited by tinkermonkey; 05-10-2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: directions are good...
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Re: Twas the Night Before Rally and all thru the town, MCers at Target, shopping arou

You know I will be there! We are making a list, checking it twice, and hoping that the kids will stick to said list.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Re: Twas the Night Before Rally and all thru the town, MCers at Target, shopping arou

Haha! I'm actually going to make my Target run tonight, but if I need any last minute items, I'll try to go to that one. (I totally would've gone to the one south of the park, too!)

I wish we had the money for a hotel room because we would so be there! But alas we are poor college students who are just going to wake up REAL early and drive there Saturday morning.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Have you tried priceline or lastminutetravel.com? I know with lastminute, you can get a room for around $50. Good luck!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

We'll be on the plane arriving that night, so not us this year.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew

I was looking at last year's Target thread and you could have copy/pasted your response One of these years we'll have to get you guys here on an earlier flight!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Have you tried priceline or lastminutetravel.com? I know with lastminute, you can get a room for around $50. Good luck!!
    Yea, we were able to get a room at the Holiday Inn on Manchester for $60 a night through Priceline - so there are cheap hotels to be had in the area. 20 extra minutes of sleep instead of driving to the resort that early in the morning couldn't hurt

• Circle of Ancients

I always go to Target because...

one, there is no target in the town where I live so going to Target is a novelty for me

two, I come from out of town and I always seem to forget at least one really important important thing ...like a toothbrush

three, I might find something that Micechatters need

four, I have to use up the rest of the energy that's been generated at the Pasta Party so I can actually fall asleep that night!

• Hukuna Matata!

I think I am in. I will have to see closer to the event, Im hoping we might have a cart race or a football game.

• Closed Account

Thumbs up Re: Twas the Night Before Rally and all thru the town, MCers at Target, shopping arou

My hats off and thumbs up to whom ever wrote that poll!

I was sipping on my coffee and read #4 and #5 of the choices. I spilled coffee on my lap from laughing out loud!

#4 because this question is so redundant that perhaps the people who are asking may believe the answer will change if they ask the question enough times.

#5 because I just read my Trader Joe's Fearless Flyer and made my grocery list!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    I think I am in. I will have to see closer to the event, Im hoping we might have a cart race or a football game.
    I'm already to go and doubt I will need to hit the Target, but I might have to pop in if there will be a good ol'fashion cart race.

Anyone else run real fast when pushing the cart and then see how far they can slide down the aisle? I find it's easier to do this move in ultra flat flip flops

• Mr. IncrediBall

I won't be driving up until I get off work at 9. :/
    Oh well. Maybe next year. Besides it's all about the main event!! It's gonna so much fun.
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone that can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Quote Originally Posted by disneydancer76 View Post
    My hats off and thumbs up to whom ever wrote that poll!
    Thanks! And you totally got the sentiment behind choice #4! I giggled when I added that one, really!!

This is SOOO funny!! This is my first gumball rally and I had no idea about the annual Target pilgrimage but I totally went to Target on Monday to pick up stuff for the rally. Except I went to the one on Tustin Ave. in Orange

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast