Thread: D23 Meet?

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

D23 Meet?

Is Mice Age/Mice Chat having some meets at D23 Expo this year? I'm going Saturday and wanted to go with a group to see the Walt Disney Pictures and Lion King 3D in the Arena?

So if anyone knows of a Meet then please tell or I can make one for Micechat on my own

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: D23 Meet?

I don't think we have anything "official" going on. I know since I'm blocked out from the parks Saturday night I'll be hanging out at Trader Sam's...

During the day some of us will be working the MiceChat booth at the Expo. But if you want to organize a meet up then I think its a great idea!

You could set up a certain place and time before the Lion King event and meet up and go has a group!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JayBleu View Post
    I started to set up a photo meet:
    Photo Meet at Expo 23 by
    starting that thread but didn't get any response.
    I'll be happy to move the discussion to here!

DustySage mentioned he'd be at the booth on Sunday at 12 noon if anyone wanted to meet up there? I wouldn't mind meeting up for other events at other times. I have a Deluxe Annual Passport so I can go to Disneyland, the Convention Center, or CDA. The Lion King sounds like an excellent event for the group to take in together.

Will anyone else be coming with costumes? I had to figure out costumes that would be practical, so that I could pass the D23 EXpo rules, and that I can take with me on an airplane two weeks later to Dragon Con in Atlanta.

So far I'm thinking I could do TRON, Indiana Jones, Peter Pan, Mad Hatter from Classic Alice in Wonderland. That doesn't include from Star Tours, which wore at WDWorld - Jedi Knight. Does anyone want to go join up and expand on these to make some sets or costume groups? I haven't worked on them yet, but I have Disney store March Hare and Caterpillar both are from Alice, too.
    -Jay
    I don't know my booth schedule yet but I might be there at noon on Sunday.

Since I'll be working the Expo I won't be doing a costume... besides the fact I don't have any really NICE ones! Any of the ones you've listed would be awesome! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• I also like Stitch!

Unfortunately I'm seeing world of color Saturday at 9 also my mom loves ant farm and I think that the meet and greet with the stars of ant farn is at the same time as the walt Disney pictures presentation. Maybe next time

EDIT
    Just looked up schedule we will be at Disneyland during walt Disney pictures presentation really sorry

• Not on the Jedi Council

I'll be there on Saturday (got my D23 ticket this morning), though I'm not big on having my picture taken. But I would love to meet up with everyone!

• Parking Lot > DCA

Myself and The Road to Pixar crew will be there meandering around on Saturday..