View Poll Results: Are you interested in an amazing discounted vacation to Aulani?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Sign me up!

16 37.21%
  • Perhaps - Please contact me with more details

27 62.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

MiceTrip to Disney's Hawaiian Paradise of Aulani June 23-30 2012 - Join Us!

UPDATE: This Group Trip Is No Longer Available
    To book an individual Aulani vacation, please contact Fairy Godmother Travel.

Come join MiceChat.com on a one of a kind trip to Disney's Hawaiian paradise of Aulani

Aloha and welcome to Aulani, Disney's premier oceanfront resort and spa on the island of O`ahu. Familes, couples, singles and anyone interested in a relaxing Hawaiian vacation at Disney's newest magical resort is invited to join us.

This trip will take place June 23-30, 2012, and we have locked in a PHENOMENAL deal. Can you hear the waves crashing outside your window yet?

Come feel the ocean breeze with your Micechat friends. Take tours, snorkel, luau, and experience Hawaii as you never have before.

Please contact Fairy Godmother Travel for more details.

We really hope you'll be able to join us!

Mahalo,

Dusty
    Last edited by Dustysage; 02-12-2012 at 07:37 AM.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: MiceTrip to Disney's Hawaiian Paradise of Aulani June 23-30 2012 - Join Us!

Would there be a discount for AP holders as well? Just have to ask. I would love to go if I can afford it!

• Hukuna Matata!

I am blown away by these prices, I get my Airline discounts directly thru Disney and get really good rates, but I just spoke with the Castmember and she started gushing on how much I save with my discount, then I told her about the Micechat Discount and her exact words made me smile they were "Honey you better get on that right now we dont even get that much of a discount". So take it from an average Joe, these prices are unbeatable. I am a supporter of Micehcat and Fairygodmother Travel but that is not why I am telling you this, I am always looking for a discount, but "Honey you are not going to find a deal like this"

I am still waiting to hear if I got my promotion and If I did then this will be my reward, I would hate to miss all of you in such a wonderful place, "My mind body and soul are still with you on the Disney Dream cruise! Hopefully there will be tix avaliable, they are sure to sell out
    Last edited by Joshnyah; 12-10-2011 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Unbelievable pricing!!!!

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Sounds like some pretty good rates, it's definitely tempting!

• ******** Gold Member

Do you need a certain number of people to get your group rate? It might be too early to lock in airfare, but I'm looking into it. So far the best rate is $764 total R/T from San Diego. Is that a good price? I might be searching for one reliable room mate to share room cost. Sooner or later I'm going to Aulani ~ I expect it would be extra fun with this group!!!

• Disney World Information

Informative post , Really nice price to get rock there!!

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by ChEars! View Post
    Do you need a certain number of people to get your group rate? It might be too early to lock in airfare, but I'm looking into it. So far the best rate is $764 total R/T from San Diego. Is that a good price? I might be searching for one reliable room mate to share room cost. Sooner or later I'm going to Aulani ~ I expect it would be extra fun with this group!!!
    Is it a good price for $764?? Well that's all relative. When you catch a good sale it should be in the $300-$400 range, and yes you can get that in the summer. But its way too far out to get a price like that. Probably in the spring you'll see the airfare go on sale for June. Check travelzoo every Wednesday at 8am for the top 20 in the travel industry. I remember they had a sale back in July for $179 each way and that was for travel in August.

• ******** Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Is it a good price for $764?? Well that's all relative. When you catch a good sale it should be in the $300-$400 range, and yes you can get that in the summer. But its way too far out to get a price like that. Probably in the spring you'll see the airfare go on sale for June. Check travelzoo every Wednesday at 8am for the top 20 in the travel industry. I remember they had a sale back in July for $179 each way and that was for travel in August.
    Thanks for the info! Wondering how I went this long without using travelzoo. I've been stuck on priceline. I'm checking it now.

•   
    • Wanted in Monstropolis

Also, keep an eye on bing.com/travel. They have a price predictor that will tell you when to buy now or wait. I bought tickets to Honolulu a couple of months ago for $372 round trip from LAX.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

We'll have full coverage on Aulani this Sunday. However, here's a little video from last night's Grand Opening ceremony.

And just as the ceremony started, a rainbow lit up the sky behind one of the towers. Some of the Disney folks cried. What a good omen for this beautiful hotel!
    Find us on Facebook:

• Tom Bricker

wow, this is reeeeaaaaally tempting!

•   
    • Minion

This does indeed sound sweet!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Here's a few iPhone photos of the resort to tide you over:

Mahalo
    Find us on Facebook:

It was great meeting Dusty and Fishbulb at Aulani this week. Glad you guys had a great time.
    Last edited by Hawaii Disney Fan; 09-25-2011 at 10:46 AM.

By the way. Keep an eye out on Hawaiian Airlines for airfare. When on special, round trip from the west coast drops to around 330.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast