Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Alright here goes.... Who Want's to Meet The One The Only Disneyfanaticboy!!!

Hello Micechat!!

I Have been poundering when to make this post but i decided 17 days is enough notice to try and get as many of you as possible out to the park for a meet, Even if its just to downtown disney i have to meet as many of you as possible becuse i know you guys are all awsome and i concider you all pretty muchc my extended famliy and since my real famliy hates crowds im gonna be alone in the park for my whole trip so we need to fix this, I Also know most of ya'll have blackouts or if you don't thats awsome so how about it, Who wants to meet this cdn micechater who can't wait to arrive on the 27th

Josher
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• That's Hawt

Re: Alright here goes.... Who Want's to Meet The One The Only Disneyfanaticboy!!!

Oh I Do! ... But I leave oh the 22nd, I'm coming back home I'm so sorry Have fun and take tons of pictures with all these MiceChatters!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Banned User

Re: Alright here goes.... Who Want's to Meet The One The Only Disneyfanaticboy!!!

I would love to!! but I live to far away!! HAve a great time and post pics

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Ok so i probley posted this in the wrong place.... Miceman you suck id been there sooner but work needs me bah, Meanwhile Marla dont you live in montana i can come visit i live 6 hrs away lol
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I would LOVE to come and see you honey but I'm just too damn broke(or I'd be there with Stinkerbell, my love right now )BUT you have to PROMISE me that you will visit Sephora and think of me......oh and have a fantabulous time!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Artsy Fartsy

DFB, how long are you staying? I'll be there the 30th to the 2nd. I'm sure there will be lots of peeps there on the 1st.

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4v8ubq0103m8.png[/IMG]

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

I Am there till the 4th! Dsnyland mom if you'd stop drinkin so much o2h you'd be able to come see me : ( this makes me sad cus out of everyone ur one of the ones i wanted to meet When i come back in the summer you will i repeat be there right
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
    I Am there till the 4th! Dsnyland mom if you'd stop drinkin so much o2h you'd be able to come see me : ( this makes me sad cus out of everyone ur one of the ones i wanted to meet When i come back in the summer you will i repeat be there right
    Summer, summer is good! I WILL be there

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

So will i and bring a good supply of o2h becuse i may require a martini thru out the day lol ahh.. Now whens good in summer...?
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• That's Hawt

Yes! We MUST have a summer meet!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

I Agree.. lol any excuse for me to go to the land of disney is a good one, and to meet that suduective boy miceman rawr.. Why does my timeing have to be so off
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• no flash photography...

I'll be there on the first.......I was hoping to go before christmas, but I just don't see that happening right now. I do have the last week of december off, but the crowds will be to much for me. I lose patience quickly...LOL

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Aww at least ill still be kickin around the 1st my bday is gonna be spend all alone hehe sigh...
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Aww, I'll be out of town!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

My Timeing really sucks
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast