• Candlelight Caroler

Walt's Birthday Meetup at Disneyland

Hey Everyone,

As it turns out, I just worked out that I'll be at Disneyland on Monday, December 5th, which just happens to be Walt Disney's birthday.

Anyone up for a small, unofficial micechatter meetup? I'll be there from rope-drop until they sweep me out the front gates taht night. Reply to this thread to let me know if you'll be in the park that day.

Hope to see you there,

Geren

• Minion

Re: Walt's Birthday Meetup at Disneyland

that will work i think am going on walt disney brithday sice i never been to the park on walt disney brithday i just wont to see what happens they do difffert to honnor walt disney brithday
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Candlelight Caroler

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan4ever View Post
    that will work i think am going on walt disney brithday sice i never been to the park on walt disney brithday i just wont to see what happens they do difffert to honnor walt disney brithday
    That works for me. Let's see if anyone else wants to join the fun mickeyfan.

I had a thread posted here and everyone says they do absolutely nothing for Walts birthday

• Daughter of a DL worker

Will it be his 110th birthday? I don't keep track. PM me please, I won't go. It's a monday, got school

Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

Do they really do NOTHING for his Birthday? I thought last year characters came out and sang happy birthday at some point during the day? Am I confused about this?

• Candlelight Caroler

Hi Kevin and guessguy84, let's change the trend then and make our presence known in the park. We can do our own unofficial Walk in Walt's footsteps, and enjoy the real original EPCOT, Disneyland.

Hi MousEars, this would be Walt's 110th birthday, which in my eyes needs recognition. Sorry you won't be in the park that day, but I'll be there until close if you want to come by.

I'm excited!

Geren