• Banned User

I know I posted this but no response....So anyone want to do Disney tomorrow meet up?

So I have a question I know I posted this earlier, well yesterday to be exact lol But is anyone here on mice chat going to Disneyland tomorrow and if so would anyone like to meet up? If you would like to meet up let's go to the park have some fun and do the attractions.

I can probably get us VIP at Aladdin for those interested. That is not a BRIBE lol

HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

P.A.D

Re: I know I posted this but no response....So anyone want to do Disney tomorrow meet

I'll be at the park, but as it's a special trip, I won't be able to attend any meets. I'll be there with you in spirit, though! 8D

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Re: I know I posted this but no response....So anyone want to do Disney tomorrow meet

Psst! You usually put these up in the "Meets and Events" section - if it disappears from here, a Moderator moved it there, go look for it. That said...

I've got my 92 Saturn to get smogged and tagged (Please Dear God, Pass NOX this time...) on Saturday Morning. Once I get that done, if the weather is holding I'll head down to the Parks before the DDS Withdrawal Symptoms kick in. But it's going to be 4-ish.

It's a long-time practice (from the Usenet:alt.disney.disneyland days) to always try the Meet Bench (SW corner of the Hub) at Noon every day, not just Sundays - You never know who else is wandering around.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• Banned User

Thank you Bruce and I appreciate that and I will go to the bench at the HUB at noon.

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Bergman View Post

I've got my 92 Saturn to get smogged and tagged (Please Dear God, Pass NOX this time...) on Saturday Morning. Once I get that done, if the weather is holding I'll head down to the Parks before the DDS Withdrawal Symptoms kick in. But it's going to be 4-ish.

It's a long-time practice (from the Usenet:alt.disney.disneyland days) to always try the Meet Bench (SW corner of the Hub) at Noon every day, not just Sundays - You never know who else is wandering around.

--<< Bruce >>--
    Good luck on your Saturn passing smog and or getting you to DL.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• DLR Cast Member

I'm at DL as we speak :-). I work this afternoon, and decided to come in early to kick back and catch up on personal stuff. BTW, I have a 2005 Saturn L300 series. I absolutely LOVE my car, and am bummed that Saturn is no more.

• Banned User

Im going to be there around 11 am ill go to the hub AND see if anyone meets there. I am in blue jeans and a black bull over and a blue scarf and a black cap cant miss me lol Oh and a blue pin lanyard around my neck

• Parking Lot > DCA

I might be there later in the evening, as well as tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonAppleDear View Post
    Im going to be there around 11 am ill go to the hub AND see if anyone meets there. I am in blue jeans and a black bull over and a blue scarf and a black cap cant miss me lol Oh and a blue pin lanyard around my neck
    When did you show up? I was there from before the 11:00 Castle show until it over.
    Gingersnap Alice waved hello. (I now greet her as "Famous" Alice.)

Did not find anyone meeting your discription.
    Many wearing blue jeans, some with black, none with hat or blue lanyard.

I did see this colorful group of ??????? in front of the Castle.
    What do you call these costumes? (They did not look like Video Cosplayers to me.)

• Make it Cool

Those are candy ravers.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post
    When did you show up? I was there from before the 11:00 Castle show until it over.

What do you call these costumes? (They did not look like Video Cosplayers to me.)

I was there I got to the HUB about 11 20 and I stayed there til 12 15 then I took off and did my own thing. Sorry but I was there. I was hanging out by the chip and dale statue in the HUB

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Bergman View Post
    It's a long-time practice (from the Usenet:alt.disney.disneyland days).....
    Ahh, the good ol' days when Al Lutz was still a mere posting mortal like the rest of us, Jon Nadleberg was always stirring things up, and you could get really nasty and fight it out online without a moderator. . .

Would love to meet up. Couldn't this weekend. Maybe another time? We are an hour out (with no traffic).

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    Ahh, the good ol' days when Al Lutz was still a mere posting mortal like the rest of us, Jon Nadleberg was always stirring things up, and you could get really nasty and fight it out online without a moderator. . .
    AIUI it got real bad for a while, to the point where someone didn't know when to quit with the 'below the belt' nasty - and it threatened to spill over to his family and his day job. Or it actually started to.

I never did get a straight answer on that, and if I did it would most certainly have a "Shush Clause" included. Let's just leave ancient history alone.

Oh, and I'm still lurking around a.d.d, they can't turn the lights off quite yet.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post

My friends ended up getting us there later on Saturday.
    I saw that group too.
    But it was like two at a time.
    A few were cute.
    Speaking of cute (not candy rave associated) I was shopping and from out of nowhere a guy asked me what time it was (I'd say he was early 20's).
    Turned around and told him 9:15. I was dumb enough not to flirt.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz