View Poll Results: Will you join us for the lunacy?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm crazy and will be there the full 24 hours!

29 49.15%
  • I can join for the day!

5 8.47%
  • I'll be there in the afternoon and evening!

18 30.51%
  • I'm a night owl and will join you after Midnight!

18 30.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Talking Re: Monorail Man's Leap Year Lunacy! Spend a full 24 hours at our longest meet ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    On my way down now by train.
    Will stay full 24 hours. Getting park hopper. Figuring out what meets to do. Have some set plans already. Can I just show up to a meet?
    Sure. You can also call the Loony-Line to figure out where we are at any given time during the 24 hours! Can't wait to see everyone there bright and early tomorrow! (I'll be lining up around 5:00AM)
    -Monorail Man

Re: Monorail Man's Leap Year Lunacy! Spend a full 24 hours at our longest meet ever!

Planning on getting there around 3pm or so(4pm at the latest) I will be staying until 2am but I have class at ten the next morning and have a test or I would be there the whole time. See y'all tomorrow!

Re: Monorail Man's Leap Year Lunacy! Spend a full 24 hours at our longest meet ever!

Hey all, new here. Devout disney fan, but i have no one to go with (no one who is that crazy at least) so i hope to meet up with you guys there.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by mishakoz View Post
    Hey all, new here. Devout disney fan, but i have no one to go with (no one who is that crazy at least) so i hope to meet up with you guys there.

Welcome to MiceChat! Just follow the program and you'll be sure to find everyone.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Welcome mishakoz--

I was new a year ago and people are really welcoming. Don't be shy--you'll be glad you joined in! (Besides, if they'll put up with me, they'll take anyone!!!)

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Reminds me of Grad Night...only fun! Wish we could be there. : (

Hope everyone has a great time!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• The Pumpkin King

Ill be going to the 24hours. Not sure if i'll be with you guys though as im spending some of the day with my mom and little borther, thn the rest of the day and night by myself. Hopefully I can stop by and say what up.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Have an 10 to 11:30-ish Service Call that "can't wait till Thursday" so I'm not gonna get down there till at least 2 PM if not later.

Which is fine, from what I'm seeing on Twitter it looks like the 2,000 people for the free Ears were ALREADY in line at 8 PM. And I thought I needed a life...

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

We are live blogging from Disneyland all day today from our Twitter account: http://twitter.com/MiceChat*
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• ******** Gold Member

Could someone post in this thread if the park reaches capacity? Not everyone uses twitter. If we can't park or get inside the park, I for one prefer not to waste $$$ on gas driving from from San Diego, which happened for the anniversary celebration.

That aside, I think that old Stones song applies ...
    ~~~let's spend the night together ~ now I need you more than ever~~~

Start the caffeine drip and hold each other up all night

Augh... still 5 more ####### hours before I show up. Stupid school! :P Really excited to meet everyone... expect a call around four cause I am flying solo but am more of a "group guy" if you know what I mean!

• Nor Cal AP'er

It was good meeting you Monorail Man and thank you for the pin! You Rock!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

Smile Re: Monorail Man's Leap Year Lunacy! Spend a full 24 hours at our longest meet ever!

I just wanted to thank EVERYONE I met yesterday! I am relatively new here and you guys were so welcoming... I really wish I had done a meet prior to the midnight one now... lol. Anyway, thanks to everyone I met and I hope to see y'all soon at other events/meets. Also The Hillbillie's were AMAZING considering I have been to the park hundreds of times and have somehow never seen them.

Thanks for the awesomeness!

• ******** Gold Member

Smile Re: Monorail Man's Leap Year Lunacy! Spend a full 24 hours at our longest meet ever!

Nice to meet you, MonorailMan, and thank you for the Leap Year Lunacy button!!! It's on display by my desk Considering the late night crowds, it's an earned award along with the One More Disney Day button! I had fun, and I hope everyone else did too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234