View Poll Results: Will you join us for the lunacy?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm crazy and will be there the full 24 hours!

29 49.15%
  • I can join for the day!

5 8.47%
  • I'll be there in the afternoon and evening!

18 30.51%
  • I'm a night owl and will join you after Midnight!

18 30.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Monorail Man's Leap Year Lunacy! Spend a full 24 hours at our longest meet ever!

Update: We are live blogging from Disneyland all day on Leap Day from our Twitter account: Disney (@MiceChat) on Twitter

Do you fancy yourself a late night person?
    Don’t have a plan on how to spend that ‘one more Disney day’?

Join Monorail Man’s Leap Lear Lunacy!

As you may have heard, Disneyland will be open for 24 hours on Leap Year, from 6am to 6am! Come join Monorail Man for 24-hours of fun at Disneyland at our Leap Year Lunacy!

The challenge, as crazy as it sounds, will be to spend a full 24 hours in Disneyland! No park-hopping, no leaving, and no sleeping! So pack some energy drinks, snacks, extra cellphone batteries, and get ready for a good time!

Special MiceChat Leap Year Lunacy buttons for the first 50 people to meet up with me!

Can’t spend the full 24 hours or get the day of work? I understand! Instead, when you make it into the park, call the 24-hour loony-line at (949) 336-2779 (that spells why-ed-marry!), and find out where we are.

In addition to a general meet-up line, we’ll have some hosted meet-ups to launch the fun, get through the mid-day, and marry the night!

The full schedule of Meet Mania is below:

6:00 AM – Park Opens

6:30 AM – Maniacal Morning – We’ll start the fun at 6:30AM on Main Street USA, meet me at the flagpole in town square, and we’ll grab some breakfast around 7:00AM!

12:00 PM – Nutty Noon at the Hub – It’s like a Sunday meet on a Wednesday!? Join us at Walt’s right hand, and we’ll chat for 30 minutes, and then head out for lunch!

6:45 PM –Start the Silly Soundsational Night! – Meet in the it’s a small world mall, and we’ll get up, get loud, and get into the beat of the 7:00 Soundsational parade, and grab dinner afterwards!

We’re over half-way done!

12:00 AM – Mental Midnight Meet at the Hub – Tired yet?! Here’s something extra wacky, a ‘reverse noon’ meet! The same spot (Walt’s right hand), at the wrong time! There’s still 6 hours of fun to be had!

12:30AM to 6:00AM – Unhinged and Unplanned Meet Time! - Call the 24-hour loony-line at (949) 336-2779 to find out where we are! We have no idea yet what Disneyland is going to have to surprise us!

6:00 AM – Park closes!

Join us and be part of MiceChat's longest meet ever! Just try to stay awake, okay‽

See you there!

Vote in the poll above to let me know you're coming!

We are live blogging from Disneyland all day on Leap Day from our Twitter account: Disney (@MiceChat) on Twitter
    Last edited by Dustysage; 02-29-2012 at 10:23 AM.
    -Monorail Man

• Across From DL

re: Monorail Man's Leap Year Lunacy! Spend a full 24 hours at our longest meet ever!

Yea Monorail Man! So Excited!!!!!

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

• Mr. IncrediBall

re: Monorail Man's Leap Year Lunacy! Spend a full 24 hours at our longest meet ever!

6:05 - Trudging onward to the Mickey and friends parking structure, just pass out in the car for another 12 hours.
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone that can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

Sounds like a lot of Leap Day Laughter will be going on come February 29th.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Quality not quantity

Quote Originally Posted by Monorail Man View Post

12:00 AM – Mental Midnight Meet at the Hub – Tired yet?! Here’s something extra wacky, a ‘reverse noon’ meet! The same spot (Walt’s right hand), at the wrong time! There’s still 6 hours of fun to be had!
    Reverse 'noon' meet? I think you should meet at Walt's left hand.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

We have been stalking MiceChat forums looking for fun things to do with MiceChatters!! We are there!!!!! Putting the times on my calendar right now so we get a weird annoying "wake up" alarm at all the right times!

Anyone doing wacky things through the day and night??

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

This is crazy and insane... and I love it! Wish I could be there with you guys but I know this will be an amazing time... if you have a chance... GO! Monorail Man will keep you awake and entertained and having tons of fun!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Golden Member

We were already thinking to doing the full 24 hours, but this pretty much seals it. Can't wait!

oh man. im gonna try and do the full 24 hours but i can already tell my back will only allow some afternoon and evening runs. maybe some in the wee hours of the morning too. cant wait to see you guys there!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Not quite sure what time I'm going yet, but you can bet that I'll be there at some point (at least at night!).

• Ewwwwww...

Can't wait!!
    Finding yourself lost in thought may be unfamiliar territory... Be careful!

Hopping on with my FIRST POST, even though I've been a member for just over 2 years to say... I'm flying down on the 28th and can't wait to do some meetups and spend 24 hours at DL with like minded (looney) folks!

*waves*

~Zara

• Minion

I won't be there for the full 24 hours but I will be there at different points of the day

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

I was already planing on going..... But no park hopper!!! I don't know if I could stay away from screaming & toy story

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast