Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

Hey Dusty... please forgive us, since were new at this, first year and all.... We signed up and went thru the registration process.
    Do we get some kind of book? Or is that at the park? Any additional info we should know? Or just show up at the park?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

In the past the morning of the Rally, everyone meets in the parking lot in front of HoJo's. I think they will be helping to sponsor the Rally this year too. Once everyone is at the parking lot, checked in, pictures taken.... Dusty will "address the masses" and you will be given your Rally packets with all of your info and "stuffs."

Since I'm unable to be there this year (ultimate sadness.... ) I'm not sure if thats where everyone will meet up or not. One year everyone met over by La Brea Bakery and was released from there so...

But... there will be information coming as to where to meet up and what time to be there and thats when all the teams will be giving last minute instructions and your packets that you will need.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by CinderellasMice View Post
    Hey Dusty... please forgive us, since were new at this, first year and all.... We signed up and went thru the registration process.
    Do we get some kind of book? Or is that at the park? Any additional info we should know? Or just show up at the park?
    Designated team captains will receive a phone call from a Gumball Rally staff member within 2 weeks of the rally, instructing them on what to do and where to go on the morning of the rally. You will have an opportunity to have many of your questions answered at that time.

This years rally kicks off from the ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney after registration and a lite breakfast. You will be given a packet at that time that will have your team credentials as well as your official Gumball Rally booklet that has the questions that will need to be answered during the rally. Last year, all the participants were gathered outside the ESPN Zone just before Disneyland opened. Dusty gives everyone last minute instructions and a pep talk and then he releases everyone to go off and have a day of fun and excitement.

You'll have a BLAST!! See you there!!
    Last edited by Circarama; 03-24-2012 at 08:35 AM.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Thats right! ESPN Zone!! I forgot about that! I knew someone else would have a better answer!!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    NO. This year is a Classic Rally. It will be Disneyland only. But it will include some exciting twists!
    I was just teasin'
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

I play the new Disneyland Kinet Adventures and do all of the "attractions" every day. Oh wait...that doesn't count LOL. Seriously though, I hope you all have a wonderful time!

I've never heard of this event but it looks and sounds like so much fun. My dd Sierra (10, turning 11 on may 20) and I are team aDorybles. We're so excited to be a part of this and can't wait to have the time of our lives!

I think I might actually be able to do this this year! I'm sad I couldn't start going last year, it was on my 30th birthday . I had other plans, and should have done this instead, as it wasn't that great. ANYwho! I have to get a team together and all the info together needed to sign up, but I leave for Disneyland (from Vegas where we live) early tomorrow, so I won't be able to tonight or until we get back on Friday. I hope there's still room!

P.S. Does anyone know if people actually follow Disneylands rules, and don't run? I think that would be SO dangerous to yourself and possibly others, especially if you have up to 500 people running around..

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kirkaliciasmom View Post
    I've never heard of this event but it looks and sounds like so much fun. My dd Sierra (10, turning 11 on may 20) and I are team aDorybles. We're so excited to be a part of this and can't wait to have the time of our lives!
    Quote Originally Posted by D23Divinity View Post
    I think I might actually be able to do this this year! I'm sad I couldn't start going last year, it was on my 30th birthday . I had other plans, and should have done this instead, as it wasn't that great. ANYwho! I have to get a team together and all the info together needed to sign up, but I leave for Disneyland (from Vegas where we live) early tomorrow, so I won't be able to tonight or until we get back on Friday. I hope there's still room!

P.S. Does anyone know if people actually follow Disneylands rules, and don't run? I think that would be SO dangerous to yourself and possibly others, especially if you have up to 500 people running around..
    Welcome you guys!! Glad you could join us this year!! Its going to be a blast!

Oh yes... everyone follows the rules... always. You never know when one of the many spotters scattered around the park is going to be watching you... :

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Define "Run"

Quote Originally Posted by trevor View Post
    define "run"

lol! : >

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Locked and loaded. We're in.

• Minion

​I'd love to do this this year!!! Let me ask my friends & I'll get back to you!

Really Bad Eggs will be back.

• www.JonAutopsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    NO. This year is a Classic Rally. It will be Disneyland only. But it will include some exciting twists!
    Full-Contact Gumball Rally?
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast