Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 193
  1. #31

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    4

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    Hey Dusty... please forgive us, since were new at this, first year and all.... We signed up and went thru the registration process.
    Do we get some kind of book? Or is that at the park? Any additional info we should know? Or just show up at the park?

  2. #32

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,832
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    In the past the morning of the Rally, everyone meets in the parking lot in front of HoJo's. I think they will be helping to sponsor the Rally this year too. Once everyone is at the parking lot, checked in, pictures taken.... Dusty will "address the masses" and you will be given your Rally packets with all of your info and "stuffs."

    Since I'm unable to be there this year (ultimate sadness.... ) I'm not sure if thats where everyone will meet up or not. One year everyone met over by La Brea Bakery and was released from there so...

    But... there will be information coming as to where to meet up and what time to be there and thats when all the teams will be giving last minute instructions and your packets that you will need.




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  3. #33

    • Gumball Rally Godfather
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Central Cali
    Posts
    4,933

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    Quote Originally Posted by CinderellasMice View Post
    Hey Dusty... please forgive us, since were new at this, first year and all.... We signed up and went thru the registration process.
    Do we get some kind of book? Or is that at the park? Any additional info we should know? Or just show up at the park?
    Designated team captains will receive a phone call from a Gumball Rally staff member within 2 weeks of the rally, instructing them on what to do and where to go on the morning of the rally. You will have an opportunity to have many of your questions answered at that time.

    This years rally kicks off from the ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney after registration and a lite breakfast. You will be given a packet at that time that will have your team credentials as well as your official Gumball Rally booklet that has the questions that will need to be answered during the rally. Last year, all the participants were gathered outside the ESPN Zone just before Disneyland opened. Dusty gives everyone last minute instructions and a pep talk and then he releases everyone to go off and have a day of fun and excitement.

    You'll have a BLAST!! See you there!!
    Last edited by Circarama; 03-24-2012 at 08:35 AM.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037


  4. #34

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,832
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    Thats right! ESPN Zone!! I forgot about that! I knew someone else would have a better answer!!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  5. #35

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chickapin Hill
    Posts
    10,907
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    NO. This year is a Classic Rally. It will be Disneyland only. But it will include some exciting twists!
    I was just teasin'
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!










  6. #36

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    55

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    I play the new Disneyland Kinet Adventures and do all of the "attractions" every day. Oh wait...that doesn't count LOL. Seriously though, I hope you all have a wonderful time!

  7. #37

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    I've never heard of this event but it looks and sounds like so much fun. My dd Sierra (10, turning 11 on may 20) and I are team aDorybles. We're so excited to be a part of this and can't wait to have the time of our lives!

  8. #38

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    102

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    I think I might actually be able to do this this year! I'm sad I couldn't start going last year, it was on my 30th birthday . I had other plans, and should have done this instead, as it wasn't that great. ANYwho! I have to get a team together and all the info together needed to sign up, but I leave for Disneyland (from Vegas where we live) early tomorrow, so I won't be able to tonight or until we get back on Friday. I hope there's still room!

    P.S. Does anyone know if people actually follow Disneylands rules, and don't run? I think that would be SO dangerous to yourself and possibly others, especially if you have up to 500 people running around..

  9. #39

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,832
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    Quote Originally Posted by kirkaliciasmom View Post
    I've never heard of this event but it looks and sounds like so much fun. My dd Sierra (10, turning 11 on may 20) and I are team aDorybles. We're so excited to be a part of this and can't wait to have the time of our lives!
    Quote Originally Posted by D23Divinity View Post
    I think I might actually be able to do this this year! I'm sad I couldn't start going last year, it was on my 30th birthday . I had other plans, and should have done this instead, as it wasn't that great. ANYwho! I have to get a team together and all the info together needed to sign up, but I leave for Disneyland (from Vegas where we live) early tomorrow, so I won't be able to tonight or until we get back on Friday. I hope there's still room!

    P.S. Does anyone know if people actually follow Disneylands rules, and don't run? I think that would be SO dangerous to yourself and possibly others, especially if you have up to 500 people running around..
    Welcome you guys!! Glad you could join us this year!! Its going to be a blast!

    Oh yes... everyone follows the rules... always. You never know when one of the many spotters scattered around the park is going to be watching you... :




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  10. #40

    •   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    9,075
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    Define "Run"

  11. #41

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    Quote Originally Posted by trevor View Post
    define "run"

    lol! : >

  12. #42

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,997

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    Locked and loaded. We're in.

  13. #43

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    1,154

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    ​I'd love to do this this year!!! Let me ask my friends & I'll get back to you!

  14. #44

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    Really Bad Eggs will be back.

  15. #45

    • www.JonAutopsy.com
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orange County, CA.
    Posts
    1,558

    Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 19, 2012 - Sign Up Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    NO. This year is a Classic Rally. It will be Disneyland only. But it will include some exciting twists!
    Full-Contact Gumball Rally?
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

    JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MiceChat Gumball Rally - May 1st, 2010 - We Need Your Vote!
    By Dustysage in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 374
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 08:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •