Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• D'land Visitor since '57

Cool We'll Be Back for Gumball Rally 2012!

We just signed up! Team It Doesn't Matterhorn will be back for Gumball Rally 2012 and we're looking forward to another fun time at The Park!Name:  TomSawyerIsland.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  68.5 KBWe hope to see a lot of you back this year, too! Will your team be there?
    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: We'll Be Back for Gumball Rally 2012!

Welcome back!!! Glad you guys will be joining us again! Should be a great time!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

We've already started the trip countdown...

• Mr. IncrediBall

Oh fantastic! My favorite team!! You guys were a lot of fun. See you in a couple months!!
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone that can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

• Mmmm...

Super excited about this event! I've wanted to attend previous years but never have made it happen...UNTIL THIS YEAR!

"No Time for Snack Bar" will be competiting this year! And it's on my sister's birthday too! Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Cheesy View Post
    Super excited about this event! I've wanted to attend previous years but never have made it happen...UNTIL THIS YEAR!

"No Time for Snack Bar" will be competiting this year! And it's on my sister's birthday too! Perfect!
    Happy birthday to your sister! Also, you're right. There IS no time for the snack bar.

• Mmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by bookwyrm View Post
    Happy birthday to your sister! Also, you're right. There IS no time for the snack bar.

You know about 7 hours in you're going to see us buying a mint julep. You can point and laugh at us for our lack of tenacity.

You know about 7 hours in you're going to see us buying a mint julep. You can point and laugh at us for our lack of tenacity.
    We'll probably join you in line. I may be able to resist the burger-type fare, but these are MINT JULEPS you're talking about.

We'll probably join you in line. I may be able to resist the burger-type fare, but these are MINT JULEPS you're talking about.

OK, I'm too used to Facebook. I'm looking for the "Like" button. Where is it??
    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

• Mmmm...

We'll let you cut

My sister and I decided that a great twist would be awarding points for a receipt from the corn dog or dole whip stand. Those are the longest lines in the park. Suddenly No Time for Snack Bar would have to change their whole strategy.

Well, they did say there would be a twist...
    Last edited by bookwyrm; 05-10-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Quote Originally Posted by Foreboding Aura View Post
    Oh fantastic! My favorite team!! You guys were a lot of fun. See you in a couple months!!
    I thought I'd replied to this before, but apparently not... We enjoyed meeting you as well! See you in 9 days. And just for practice...

That's Incredible!
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

• Mmmm...

I've been having reoccurring Gumball Rally nightmares. In one, my husband (who is not on our team and certainly wasn't invited; not intense enough) is suddenly there, and he takes out his cell phone to call a lost group member. I slap the cell phone out of his hand and start screaming about disqualification for breaking the rules! Then it starts to rain. This is why he's not invited.

In another dream, all the rides broke down. All of them.

Being our first time, is this normal? Do I need a sports psychologist to help me deal with the pressure of the event?

Being our first time, is this normal? Do I need a sports psychologist to help me deal with the pressure of the event?
    No, I don't think that a sports psychologist will do you any good. All you would find out is that you're crazy ... and we already knew that. We all have to be crazy to attempt this Rally!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

I've been having reoccurring Gumball Rally nightmares. In one, my husband (who is not on our team and certainly wasn't invited; not intense enough) is suddenly there, and he takes out his cell phone to call a lost group member. I slap the cell phone out of his hand and start screaming about disqualification for breaking the rules! Then it starts to rain. This is why he's not invited.

In another dream, all the rides broke down. All of them.

Gumball Rally nightmares are the worst! It is completely normal to have them in the weeks leading up to the event.

My first GR nightmare this year was that I showed up at the ESPN Zone and had no materials for the volunteers. No schedules, no rules, no information, not even name tags. I think that was about the time I decided I needed to compile a new To Do List for this year's Rally.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast