Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Barbaraann's Noon Meet Marathon

I figure that for my first "noon meet" on this vacation, I will wear my MiceChat hat. I want to get some photos especially of the Partner statue on this vacation. I had a hard time doing that the last time, because there were construction walls in Disneyland. I try not to get those walls in my photos. I know they are necessary, but I find them annoying.

I am planning on heading over to the Golden Horseshoe for the 1 p.m. performance, and then after that I will spend some time in DCA. I know I will see a lot of walls over there. I love the Ferris Wheel, and I look forward to riding it, and the Zephyr if it is running.

• I'm wishing

So exciting...it's almost time for your vacation! I will try to make it out at some point during the week, but it's always difficult with work (maybe especially because it's a short week), we shall see! Looking forward to seeing your trip reports regardless. Safe travels!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JulieMouse View Post
    So exciting...it's almost time for your vacation! I will try to make it out at some point during the week, but it's always difficult with work (maybe especially because it's a short week), we shall see! Looking forward to seeing your trip reports regardless. Safe travels!
    Thanks for replying to my thread. I am hoping to meet some new MiceChatters this week. If not at Noon, at the Hub, perhaps they will pass my way as I am enjoying the parks.

I have my memory cards all packed and hope to make good use of the Photopass sytem as well.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am wondering what color flowers surround the Partner statue at this time of the year. I guess Tomorrow I will find out the answer to that question.

Also how many times will I get to ride Dumbo, and see him fly in the parade.

I have a purple Tinker Bell name tag that I plan on wearing. It has my name Barbara Ann on it. I like wearing a name tag because many times throughout my trip I get greeted by my first name from castmembers and other guests.

I want to bring home some park maps. A few things have definitely changed in that respect as well. I always include a map in each of my vacation scrapbooks, when I take the time to do one of those.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I will be wearing green at Tuesday's noon meet, if anyone happens by my way.

I wish we could be there to meet up with you!!! I remember you. Love the pic w Dusty, I have a great one w him pointing at my preggo belly. Sadly our van is in the shop AND we do not currently have passes so I really won't be able to see you this time. Have an amazing trip, and maybe a Dole Whip for me. Techskip and the kids send their love.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkmomma View Post
    I wish we could be there to meet up with you!!! I remember you. Love the pic w Dusty, I have a great one w him pointing at my preggo belly. Sadly our van is in the shop AND we do not currently have passes so I really won't be able to see you this time. Have an amazing trip, and maybe a Dole Whip for me. Techskip and the kids send their love.
    I thought about you and your family as I rode on the wonderful Jungle Cruise yesterday. I still need to have that Dole Whip. The line for that, was ridiculous yesterday.

• sleepy lagoon

Lol Barb! I thought of Techskip and his family too during our cruise.

I am sure he was a better skipper than the youngster we had. Although he seemed to be a nice kid. Just too young....

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Sadly I have to work. I hope you're enjoying your trip!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Sadly I have to work. I hope you're enjoying your trip!
    I am having a super great time. Just one more day. Tonite, Margo and I watched the fireworks from The Plaza restaurant, as I ate a late dinner, and she indulged herself with chocolate cake.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Best trip ever, and as I made my daily visits to the Hub, I got a lot of great photopass pictures from the best photopass photographer ever. Of course, I'm not supposed to mention names of castmembers. This one helped to make my vacation a really good one.

I liked the hotel that I stayed at. A little far away, but I got the routine down pretty quickly. The bed was very comfy.

I am so sad we missed seeing you! Maybe on your next trip out this way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12