View Poll Results: Will you be joining us for the MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Haunt Spooktacular on 9.22

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!!!! Let me know the minute tix go on sale!

51 80.95%
  • Sounds great but I need more info.

12 19.05%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• Doombuggy Rider

Re: MiceChat's KNOTT'S SCARY FARM 40th Anniversary HALLOWEEN HAUNT SPOOCTACULAR 9.22.

Quote Originally Posted by schwatk View Post
    Hi All,

I just found MiceChat and signed up. I am really looking forward to going to KSF with all of you. I've been going since the first one in 1973. And the only ones I've missed were the ones hosted by Wolfman Jack (I believe 1975 thru 1980). For years now my wife, best friend and I have atended KSF at least 3 times a year. I've tried USHHN and it was great. But KSF will always be #1 in my heart. We will be attending KSF both Friday the 21st and the 22nd with all of you. We will definitely be signing up for the Trapped VIP maze.

I look forward to meeting you all on the 22nd.

Take care!

Joe
    Greetings schwatk (Joe)

Its nice to hear from another long time Knott's Halloween Haunt attendee & I'm sure you could share what the event was like circa 1980 - 1982 when both "Weird" Al Yankovic & Elvira starred as special guests ... or what it was like to see Knott's Scary Farm event change from "explicit horror" to "black comedy" (while Universal Studios has a larger budget, along with more square footage, there's something about Knott's I tend to favor) ... or even just the fact there was a Dead Man's Hanging & a Monster's Revenge (1976 - 1979). I know for a fact that I remember a Bait's Motel maze (before Universal decided to take that license away) & Uncle Ernie's Madhouse maze, were my favorites (circa 1987 - 1989) ....

I am looking forward to an enthusiastic group this year -

C J

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

Re: MiceChat's KNOTT'S SCARY FARM 40th Anniversary HALLOWEEN HAUNT SPOOCTACULAR 9.22.

Dude that video was amazing!!! I was there that year and went through every one of those mazes. The most memorable for me was Uncle Ernies Madhouse. That is the one that tipped the scales for me and started my phobia of clowns.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• Doombuggy Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbulb View Post
    Dude that video was amazing!!! I was there that year and went through every one of those mazes. The most memorable for me was Uncle Ernies Madhouse. That is the one that tipped the scales for me and started my phobia of clowns.
    Fishbulb -

Uncle Ernie's Madhouse was one-of-a-kind & I will agree that it certainly left a phobia of clowns with me (well, Tim Curry in Stephen King's "IT" did, too) ...

Name:  pennywise.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  49.4 KB

I also remember that Mother Noose's Scary Tales was very clever (around 1991 - 1992) ....

C J

• a beautiful wreck

I missed last year's (move and all.. bah).. but as of now I am living.. uh... a few blocks from Knotts.. so this should be an easy thing to do
    tick tock tick tock madness comes tonight
    what's reality compared to me
    I rest on the bed and I'm sure I slowly get mad
    I'm in a state of mind which makes me blind
    for the fact that I'm a man
    I'm here to stay forever but not today

--
    Timekiller - Project Pitchfork

• Hukuna Matata!

It's getting closer i can't wait to see all of my Haunt Micechat peeps.

• Doombuggy Rider

Is it me, or do I see more enthusiastic posts for Knott's Scary Farm compared to Disneyland's Mickey Halloween Party? (yeah, I'm taking a break from Disneyland this Fall because I can't afford what Team Anaheim wants Theme Park Guests to shill out before getting through the Main Entrance) ....

Isn't that Pre-Scare Dinner "Boo"fet the best? (I'm full 'til I wake up the next day & that plastic mug with straw they give you is sure handy to fill up with boysenberry drinks later). I've lost count of how many mugs I have (although they do take up a good portion of my pantry) ....

C J

I am not too frequent a poster, but hanging out with you guys at Haunt and at Leap Day was epic... so ready for another meetup! Also if possible(I know it was being "worked on") I as well as two of my friends attending with me would like to brave Trapped so it would be cool to organize groups, but there's plenty of time for that. Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!

This is going to be so legit. I can't wait. Especially since this is will be my 20th year in a row of attending the haunt. I'm ready to buy my tix right now!

Hello everyone! I'm new here and came over from TPR to check out this event. I went to the one last year, but signed up with TPR and there hasn't been any news about them doing it again this year so I signed up here. Love the website so far! Anyways, is there any idea of when tickets for this event will go on sale? Thanks in advance!

•   
    • Wanted in Monstropolis

Any updates?

Cool Re: MiceChat's KNOTT'S SCARY FARM 40th Anniversary HALLOWEEN HAUNT SPOOCTACULAR 9.22.

Yes, any updates? Think we will be able to buy tickets before Sept?

•   
    • Wanted in Monstropolis

Just took a quick peek at my records from last year. I registered for the Knotts Haunt 8/27 and the Queen Mary Dark Harbor on 9/14. So, we should be getting updates from Fishbulb very soon!

•   
    • Disney Dream 10/23!!

We're super excited to go too!! Already working on finding a babysitter.

Anybody have any idea when the details will be ironed out and announced? I'm holding off reserving a time for Trapped as I don't know if that will be included in the MiceChat Spooktacular. With there only being 2 time slots per hour. Trapped could sell out fast. And I really want to do the Trapped maze when I'm up there.

Joe

We bought our Trapped spot for Sept 28th because we weren't sure if this event was going to include it (We wanted to be double-sure we got to experience it).

Can't wait for the details for this event - this will be our first time with the MiceChat group, but we are loooonnnggg time Haunt goers.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast