View Poll Results: Will you be joining us for the MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Haunt Spooktacular on 9.22

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!!!! Let me know the minute tix go on sale!

51 80.95%
  • Sounds great but I need more info.

12 19.05%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: MiceChat's KNOTT'S SCARY FARM 40th Anniversary HALLOWEEN HAUNT SPOOCTACULAR 9.22.

Well, now that I know all about "Trapped", I'd be interested in trying it! Hope room opens up with Micechat! Guys, any luck in getting Knott's to give us more slots????

Anyone want in on a 6 person reservation @ 12-1, when the rest or Micechat is going?
    Last edited by Shipperson; 09-20-2012 at 09:49 PM.

• AKA: Indyiluvu

Re: MiceChat's KNOTT'S SCARY FARM 40th Anniversary HALLOWEEN HAUNT SPOOCTACULAR 9.22.

Is this event sold out? Still have friends that need tickets, but at the moment the link for tickets just says "Product not found!"
    FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

Sadly yes, the event is now sold out.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Hi, did you get in on Mice Chat's Trapped Maze reservation? Was thinking about doing it but they are full!

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT

Saturday, September 22nd 2012.

The evening will include:

• Lights on maze tour (TBD)
    • All you can eat Buffet
    • Souvenir Knott's Scary Farm mug
    • Meet and Greet with Haunt Designers
    • Drawing to be a Monster in a maze
    • and some special 40th anniversary surprises

For those who purchased tickets, you should have received a confirmation email that
    gave you the time and place to check in and pick up your tickets.

If you did not receive it, we have the information for you below.

You have a fun-filled night ahead of you that begins with a 3:30pm check-in time on September 22nd at the Buffet entrance behind Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant. See Maps Below.

OVERVIEW

CLOSE UP OF MEETING LOCATION

Knott's Berry Farm is located at 8039 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA. Parking is available for $20.

Items you will need for a successful check-in

• This email
    • The photo I.D. of the person whose name the tickets were purchased under.

Things to remember
    You MUST be on time, no exceptions. Check in will begin by 3:30pm and will conclude by 4pm (we recommend you show up by 3pm). If you are late, there will be no way to reach the MiceChat staff once we enter the park for tours and dinner at 4pm. (We will leave any unclaimed tickets at Will Call for you, but you will likely not be able to reach us to catch up with the tours).

TRAPPED MAZE WAITING LIST
    Unfortunately, all of our spots for the TRAPPED maze have been claimed. If you are on our waiting list, we likely will NOT be able to accomidate you. However, you may still be able to purchase a spot earlier in the evening directly from Knott's.

Again, we are truly excited that you have decided to join us in helping Knott's celebrate 40 years of fear. We look forward to sharing a terrifying night with you!

If you have any other questions please reach us at [email protected]

Homer Jay Simpson

Not sure if this is an appropriate place for this but my wife and I ordered a 9:30pm Trapped timeslot for the 9/22 event if anyone else wants to split the cost with us PM me we can take 4 more (since the max is 6)!

For those who want to buy their own ticket there are still timeslots available: Tickets & Offers | Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park, CA

I found out some spoilers for TRAPPEd but I won't spill what I know. I have reservations thru Mice Chat. I just hope everyone is brave enough to make it thru the entire maze. I'm excited even more so. I definitely want to make it to the end.

Just curious if you got in on the Micechat "Trapped" Maze thing or if you or anyone else is interested in forming a group of 6 and getting own reservation!!!

---------- Post added 09-20-2012 at 07:14 PM ----------

Sounds interesting but won't you miss some of the regular Micechat happenings? I wanted to get a reservation for 12, when Micechat is going or even later. I really want to go but worried we might miss something good, if we go @ 9:30! Damn, damn, damn!!!! : >

---------- Post added 09-20-2012 at 07:16 PM ----------

I'd like to form a group of 6 for Trapped, if anyone is interested. Would like to get a reservation for 12 or 1, when ever the rest of the group is going. Anyone? I can get a reservation and you can paypal me or pay at Knott's. Unless the mighty Dusty Sage and Fishbulb can score more spots for us! : >

I got my own reservation through the Knott's website for 9:30pm.. we're looking for up to 4 more people to join us PM me for details. We can just meet up at 9:30pm at Trapped! No biggie if you decide not to show up..

But aren't you going to the Micechat event? What will we miss and where would we meet back up with them! Too bad you couldn't switch the time for 12 or 1, when ever Micechat is going an we wouldn't miss anything!

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

If anyone ends up grabbing a reservation for trapped or has to break away from the group you will be able to locate us by following us on Twitter. We may also have the MiceChat Hotline turned on so that you can reach us by phone should you get separated from the group.
    Homer Jay Simpson

I've heard spoilers of TRAPPED. I hope no one is Squamish because it is definitely interactive as to the fact you will be made to eat certain things on the order of Fear Factor (won't give away what those items are). Also you will be required to do certain things to proceed to the next room (won't give away one of those either). The monsters CAN and WiLL touch you in here. Also there is a "Safe Word" that you will be given when you sign the waiver. IF at any time you are too scared to go on or if you just have had enough say the "Safe Word" and it's Game Over you will be removed no refunds etc even if you havent finished the maze. Plus the monsters WILL purposely try to get you to say the "Safe Word". Also you go in as a group and come out as 1 so this makes me believe either you maybe separated from eachother at some point in the maze or not everyone will be brave enough finish it. That's all I know at this point and I hope I can show up some of the guys tomorrow night ha ha

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

I am officially excited about the Haunt. That is all.

•   
    • Wanted in Monstropolis

O m g

---------- Post added 09-21-2012 at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by madmonkeygirl View Post
    i've heard spoilers of trapped. I hope no one is squamish because it is definitely interactive as to the fact you will be made to eat certain things on the order of fear factor (won't give away what those items are). Also you will be required to do certain things to proceed to the next room (won't give away one of those either). The monsters can and will touch you in here. Also there is a "safe word" that you will be given when you sign the waiver. If at any time you are too scared to go on or if you just have had enough say the "safe word" and it's game over you will be removed no refunds etc even if you havent finished the maze. Plus the monsters will purposely try to get you to say the "safe word". Also you go in as a group and come out as 1 so this makes me believe either you maybe separated from eachother at some point in the maze or not everyone will be brave enough finish it. That's all i know at this point and i hope i can show up some of the guys tomorrow night ha ha
    o m g

Yes me too. I did NOt want to find out about the spoilers for TRAPPED. However the person who divulged the information to me did so even though I specifically asked him not to. All I can say I'm still excited about it overall. In fact I probably would be freaking out if I had not found out what I had but there's still things I do NOT know nor do I want to know. One more day until we get to go and experience this for ourselves.

I'm like a kid at Christmas time. Tonight I'm headed to Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights with Front Of Line passes. after the preview on Tuesday I am anxious to see the changes and finished product because they weren't ready on Tuesday and it did fall "flat".

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast