• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

Universal Hollywood Halloween Horror Night meet up - Saturday October 6th

Join your MiceChat friends for a frighteningly fun time at the
    World Famous Universal Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights on Saturday, October 6th!

The plan is to get to City Walk early and grab a bite at one of the restaurants. Then, when we are done feasting, we will head into the park to face some of the most creative Haunted Houses and scare zones ever created.

How much does it cost?
    Go to the Universal Hollywood HHN site
    here to get your ticket
    Make sure that you purchase a Front-of-the-Line ticket for Saturday Oct 6th
    The cost for that Ticket is $99.99 online

Let us know you are coming by emailing us at
    [email protected] with the subject Universal Hollywood HHN.

See you there!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: Universal Hollywood Halloween Horror Night meet up - Saturday October 6th

I wish we could join you that night. however because the front of the line passes are $99 each that was a bit of a stretch and we decided to go on another night that is a bit cheaper and with some friends. That night we are actually lookin to attend another Halloween Event so have fun. But looking forward to Knott's

•   
    • Wanted in Monstropolis

Cool! My daughter is going to be home on military leave, so I've got to get a second trip to Knott's plus USH HHN and Dark Harbor scheduled for the time that she's home.

Just to confirm about this meet up. It will be like last year, but instead of going through Mice Chat to get tickets, we get them on our own and then meet up at City Walk at a designated time & restaurant so we can stay as a group. The Front-of-Line ticket for $99 includes admission.

I guess this means there were not enough people this time to offer a special package through Mice Chat?

Just want to confirm there is no special package through Mice Chat before I purchase the tix through Universal.

Thanks for your help.

It was a blast last year and my nephew and I are looking forward to this event!

•   
    • Wanted in Monstropolis

Quote Originally Posted by bmbcali View Post
    Just to confirm about this meet up. It will be like last year, but instead of going through Mice Chat to get tickets, we get them on our own and then meet up at City Walk at a designated time & restaurant so we can stay as a group. The Front-of-Line ticket for $99 includes admission.

I guess this means there were not enough people this time to offer a special package through Mice Chat?

Just want to confirm there is no special package through Mice Chat before I purchase the tix through Universal.

Thanks for your help.

We purchased FOTL direct from the Universal website.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by bmbcali View Post

Thanks for your help.

I'm going to safely say this is correct. If you don't get front of the line passes, there's no way you'll be able to keep up with the group. I'm guessing after tomorrow's big night at Knotts we'll all know more. I have bought 3 tickets on Oct. the 6th anticipating this evening.

•   
    • Wanted in Monstropolis

Has anyone heard about the meet-up location?

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Yep, we're a day away!!

• WishICouldBePartofYourWWW

I'm in! See you all tomorrow!!!

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

YAY! Ok, we have a reservation for 4:30pm tomorrow at the Karl Strauss Brewery in Universal City Walk. Who wants in on that?
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Please count me in! It'll be me plus three other people.

•   
    • Wanted in Monstropolis

I'm waiting to confirm what time we will arrive. One of our group of 4 has to work until 4pm, but she's trying to get off early. If she can get off early, we'll be there for dinner. If not, we'll have to catch up to the group when we get there (6:30ish).

Fun time at Universal - do you have a copy of the group photo in front of the Psycho House you can email/post? Thanks! Brenda