Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Re: MiceAge 10th Anniversary Celebration - Feb 1, 2, 3 2013 - Join The Fun!!!

Wonderful, Thank you!
    " Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed"
    G.K Chesterson

• Seasick

The Muppets are closed for Reurbishment on Feb 02.

As an alternative, may I suggest DCA's *greatest* attraction, Heimlich's Chew Chew Train?

4:30 pm
    Monsters, Movies and Mermaids in Wonderland
    We'll explore the worlds of some of Disney's top family entertainment. Meet in the interior lobby of the Animation Building and then enjoy a trek through Monsters Inc, Muppet's 3D, It's Tough to be a Bug and the Little Mermaid attractions.
    Hosted by: Special Events Crew member,
    MaryAnn in Wndrlnd
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

By pure serindipity I am at the park that weekend. So I'll finally get a chance to meet the people who make this site so wonderful. Hope to meet everyone.

• Miss Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    The Muppets are closed for Reurbishment on Feb 02.

As an alternative, may I suggest DCA's *greatest* attraction, Heimlich's Chew Chew Train?
    [/INDENT]
    I DO enjoy me some Heimlich. You gonna be there BC? I'll save you a spot on the train....
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

• Not on the Jedi Council

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Sold out in about 15 minutes
    No worries Dusty.. hanging with Al isn't chopped liver either.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

I want to be there very much! Have fun everyone.

• Seasick

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post
    I DO enjoy me some Heimlich. You gonna be there BC? I'll save you a spot on the train....
    I am. I can smell the faux animal crackers already...

• Miss Marvel

Don't forget the watermelon pee.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

My wife and I had already booked a three day stay at the Disneyland Hotel for that week-end, so this will be an added treat to meet and greet with some of you and swap some Disney stories of the past and introduce ourselves.

• Seasick

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post
    Don't forget the watermelon pee.
    Watermelon pee will be the highlight of the MiceAge anniversary meet. You heard it here first.

• Still lost in Neverland

I will try my best to be there on the 3rd for the Disneyland part. It all depends on my Social Security coming in on time.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    I will try my best to be there on the 3rd for the Disneyland part. It all depends on my Social Security coming in on time.
    Wish I could be there Bruce. Really wish I could have been a part of Werner Weiss Yesterland tour. One way or another, I will miss seeing you there.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Still lost in Neverland

That is too bad as it would fun to see you again. I will miss seeing you there as well.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

HELP US SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE MICEAGE 10th ANNIVERSARY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 2 TICKETS TO KNOTT'S BERRY FARM

Help us spread the word about the MiceAge 10th Anniversary. Post a link to our Anniversary schedule on your Facebook or Twitter page and tag MiceChat and we'll enter you to win. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
    Step One - Use this link to our 10th Anniversary Celebration: MiceAge 10th Anniversary Celebration - Feb 1, 2, 3 2013 - Join The Fun!!!
    Step Two - Say something about the 10th Anniversary to get your friends to click the link.
    Step Three - Tag MiceChat on the post:

• To tag MiceChat on your Facebook Page, make sure you like our page, http://facebook.com/MiceBook, then make sure you tag "MiceChat the Happiest Place in Cyberspace"
    • To tag MiceChat on Twitter, follow our page, http://twitter.com/MiceChat and then add the @MiceChat to your post.

One lucky winner will be chosen at random on Sunday February 3rd and announced in the next MiceChat Round Up!

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I had before "liked" the page, but I don't know how you "tag" it.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast