Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: MiceAge 10th Anniversary Celebration - Feb 1, 2, 3 2013 - Join The Fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akfandisney View Post
    well I'm here and disneyland hotel and check in
    time to have tomorrow or Tom morrow
    Smile At espn
    Hello Alan long time no talk to
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Double post
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• HYDRA

Today was a lot of fun,cant wait for tomorrow!!!!!
    Take a look at the theme park models I make at kolbykonnection.com

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Another epic day planned at the place where the magic began! Hope to see many of you today!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Not on the Jedi Council

Got the pics from yesterday posted...
    MiceChat 10th Anniversary - a set on Flickr

They will be posting throughout the morning, a total of 74 pics altogether. Enjoy!

edited to add the description, for those of you not with us:
    Breakfast with Disney legends Floyd Norman and Rolly Crump, and a few other pics from throughout the day.

The breakfast started out with a surprise visit from new Disneyland President Michael Colglazier, who gave us CDs of the original Golden Horseshoe show, and said if anyone sees him in the park, please come up and and say hello, he'd love to talk to fans in the park.

Then came up Floyd Norman, animator from Peter Pan to Toy Story 2. He spoke of his days at Disney, and his experiences with Song of the South. As an employee, he checked out a copy of the film and played it for an African American church and they loved it. As he said, it's a story about a man helping kids get through the world, and his message to Bob Iger would be "If it was good enough for Walt..."

After that was Rolly Crump, who gave a great interview. The stoner poster he did was displayed at the Disney studio when he was younger, it's here for historical purposes. Walt saw the posters, but never brought it up in conversation. "Walt was an absolute sweetheart of a man," he said, "He always took people and things as they were and never made a big fuss over it."

After that, Dusty and Norm (aka Fishbulb) gave Al Lutz a Disney window for his home, painted by one of the people who do the real Disney legend windows on Main Street. "The Main Street Tattler" with Investigative Reporter Al Lutz. They did a countdown of the things Al has broken over the years, from the first stirrings of teen starlet Lindsay Lohan getting in trouble onwards.

After that, there was lunch at DCA and a scavenger hunt in Carsland, which was a lot of fun. My team was 4 points out from winning, so we did good!
    Last edited by QuiGonJ; 02-03-2013 at 08:50 AM.

•   

Great Pictures! Hopefully there will be some of the great day Sunday.

• Still lost in Neverland

Hmm No pictures at all from Sunday the one day I was there. Oh well maybe later.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    Hmm No pictures at all from Sunday the one day I was there. Oh well maybe later.
    Glad to read on Facebook about the great day you had.

• Not on the Jedi Council

Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, but hopefully someone else took pics.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    I took about 500 pictures over the course of the weekend... working on editing and uploading them now...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

I'm not as nearly prolific with pictures as Pengy, but I put a few on the MiceChat Facebook page. I'll probably do a short report in a couple days.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 6956 miles, 398,000 feet

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I took about 500 pictures over the course of the weekend... working on editing and uploading them now...

Well I went to Facebook Mice Chat and there is nothing at all. Just my comment when I clicked on the LIKE button. I didn't even know Mice Chat had a Facebook Page. I clicked LIKE and I get nothing. I hate Facebook because of things like this. I don't understand it at all. I keep LIKEing sites and nothing ever shows up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Can anyone give me a hint on how I get Facebook Mice Chat to show anything other than my own LIKE comment? Nothing seems to work.

Thank You Poisonedapples

So no one else here knows how to get Facebook Mice Chat to show up either. Wow.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast