• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

MiceTrip: Sail Away on the Disney Fantasy with MiceChat - October 19th - 26th, 2013

Join us for another magical MiceChat cruise on the new Disney Fantasy

Saturday, October 19 through Saturday, October 26, 2013

We invite you to join us on a very special MiceChat voyage to the Eastern Caribbean on the newest ship of the Disney Cruise Line, the Disney Fantasy.

This 7 night cruise will depart from Port Canaveral, Florida, and visit the islands of St. Maarten, St. Thomas/St. John and Disney’s Private Island Castaway Cay (our favorite port of call)!

Plus, we'll have a very special guest with us, legendary Imagineer Bob Gurr!!!

You are free to join Bob and the MiceChatters for dinner and events daily, or make your own plans. These trips are for your enjoyment and we offer something for every level of desired involvement.

We are also recommending a pre-cruise stay at Walt Disney World as we host another of our famous Sip and Nibble events around Epcot's Food and Wine Festival on Friday, October 18th, 2013 - and a visit to Universal Studios Orlando on October 17th to visit Harry Potter and stay for Halloween Horror Nights that evening (if you'd like).

Fairy Godmother Travel will take care of all your booking needs. But act fast because those popular (and low priced) inside and Ocean view staterooms are in HIGH demand for this cruise!

You will receive an onboard credit from Fairy Godmother Travel that you can use on drinks, spa activities, and lots more!

Sample prices based on double occupancy:

• Standard Inside Stateroom from $1,300 per person (based on double occupancy)

Additional stateroom types, single occupancy and third or fourth person pricing available upon request.

We would love to have you join our MiceChat Crew—Contact Fairy Godmother Travel before this special MiceChat opportunity sails away!

Last edited by Dustysage; 08-15-2013 at 05:52 PM.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

•   

Re: MiceTrip: Sail Away on the Disney Fantasy with MiceChat - October 19th - 26th, 20

Just about ready to pull the trigger on this for our 25th wedding anniversary. Now I see we will have friends on board as well. BONUS!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: MiceTrip: Sail Away on the Disney Fantasy with MiceChat - October 19th - 26th, 20

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoAl View Post
    Just about ready to pull the trigger on this for our 25th wedding anniversary. Now I see we will have friends on board as well. BONUS!
    That is fantastic! We have about 30 folks already booked on the trip, so you'll have a lot of MicePals around to help you celebrate.
    Find us on Facebook:

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

We've got quite a nice group of folks signed up for this cruise. The only thing missing is YOU. Still time to join us folks!
    Find us on Facebook:

Has the date for the Sip & Nibble been finalized yet? We're booking our pre-cruise dinner reservations and want to make sure not to book something for the day of the S&N.

I can't wait! This trip is going to be so much fun.
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Find us on Facebook:

• MiceChat Travel Partner

The famous MiceChat Sip and Nibble will be on Friday, October 18. and HOORAY for Bob Gurr. This amazing cruise just got even better
    Last edited by Dustysage; 08-15-2013 at 10:34 PM.
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

• Seasick

Can't wait to go on my second Disney cruise. They really do a top notch job. Also can't wait for my second Micechat Sip (and sip and sip and sip) and Nibble, such a fun event. All this and Bob Gurr? Should all make for an amazing vacation!
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

trying to make this happen if somehow you need a roomate private message me and lets talk.

• Shubisha

I just read the bottom of the first post Ignore =D

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    wow - that would have been great! too bad we had to move our dates to the following week.. so we'll miss you guys this time.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

If anyone's interested, I have posted my trip report about this cruise (and the surrounding Disney World trip) here:

Honeymooning on the Fantasy with MiceChatters (Oct 2013) + WDW

Thanks to all who cruised with us and made the trip so much fun!
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award