Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31

    • Mmmm...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    65

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bookwyrm View Post
    So... Team It Doesn't Matterhorn is splitting up this year, but that means there will be TWO TEAMS YOU HAVE TO BEAT FOR THE SPIRIT AWARD!
    Oh, I'm not worried. Once the judges hear about how I carefully planned my pregnancy so I would deliver in April and be on maternity leave in May, they will realize I deserve some sort of award. "Best Reproduction Scheduling for Gumball Rally." I think they forgot to give it out last year, but I'm sure I'll win it this year. This is a real award, right?
    Team Captain
    No Time for Snack Bar
    Go ahead, wait in line for that Pineapple Whip. I won't stop you.

  2. #32

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,997

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hamand View Post
    So, what you're saying is, you have nothing to bribe them with?
    Ha! Well done!

    I don't use that brain enough. I need to think from a higher source more often.

  3. #33

    • Rally Vixen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yes, it's real ;)
    Posts
    6,622
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Cheesy View Post
    Oh, I'm not worried. Once the judges hear about how I carefully planned my pregnancy so I would deliver in April and be on maternity leave in May, they will realize I deserve some sort of award. "Best Reproduction Scheduling for Gumball Rally." I think they forgot to give it out last year, but I'm sure I'll win it this year. This is a real award, right?
    One of my favorite notes in the registration documents from all years is "Team cancelled due to a sudden case of the pregnancies". Was that you?

    I really wish there was a way to give out awards for all the super special moments we have leading up to and the day of the Rally. I think it would bankrupt Dusty!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



    May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

    NO GOATS!

  4. #34

    • Mmmm...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    65

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mamabot View Post
    One of my favorite notes in the registration documents from all years is "Team cancelled due to a sudden case of the pregnancies". Was that you?

    I really wish there was a way to give out awards for all the super special moments we have leading up to and the day of the Rally. I think it would bankrupt Dusty!
    Haha, that's pretty funny. Not me though! I'm just being silly about the awards; we just need to win!
    Team Captain
    No Time for Snack Bar
    Go ahead, wait in line for that Pineapple Whip. I won't stop you.

  5. #35

    • aka 'KiMcHeE'
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    597

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Uh oh, everybody is in trouble now! Team ATAK! is officially registered for the Gumball Rally and *ALL* four of us (hopefully) are back!

  6. #36

    • D'land Visitor since '57
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Martin, CA (near San Jose)
    Posts
    179

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bookwyrm View Post
    So... Team It Doesn't Matterhorn is splitting up this year, but that means there will be TWO TEAMS YOU HAVE TO BEAT FOR THE SPIRIT AWARD!

    We're ready to roll. Are you?
    Yes, the OTHER half of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn will be back as well, and we'll be rolling at lightspeed! So beware ...
    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

  7. #37

    • Hukuna Matata!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    3,789

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bookwyrm View Post
    We're trash talking now, huh? I guess having my thread repurposed is the price I have to pay for beating Dusty to the punch and creating my own Rally thread before he got the official one up.

    You know you're excited about (or obesessed over) an event when you beat the organizer to thread posting, and have your tickets purchased before he has a chance to post the discount codes.
    your team like your thread should be repurposed to the litterbox "poor unfortunate souls" is a great fit, You know what everyone will think when they see your team and what place you finish.

    Ok let's get this started.
    Last edited by Joshnyah; 02-12-2013 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Too mean, too mean...

  8. #38

    • Hukuna Matata!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    3,789

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lctom1 View Post
    Yes, the OTHER half of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn will be back as well, and we'll be rolling at lightspeed! So beware ...
    Your half of The worst Your team will place worse than the lady that gave birth on the day of the rally. Your team couldn't see light speed on Star Tours!
    Last edited by Joshnyah; 02-12-2013 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Is it to soon? Have fun :)

  9. #39

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    186

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    your team like your thread should be repurposed to the litterbox "poor unfortunate souls" is a great fit, You know what everyone will think when they see your team and what place you finish.
    I think you need new glasses. Or a working sense of sarcasm.

    The correct spelling is Poor Unfortunate SOLES.
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

  10. #40

    • Hukuna Matata!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    3,789

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bookwyrm View Post
    I think you need new glasses. Or a working sense of sarcasm.

    The correct spelling is Poor Unfortunate SOLES.
    Ok ok, I was wrong, I was wrong.
    I said there was no way your team name could get any worse. You got me there. Ah I'm just kidding that's cute you changed souls for soles very witty. <~ sarcasm check, I may need glasses, I cannot see how you got the spirit award. A blue participation ribbon maybe. At least your not it wouldn't Matterhorn! <~ see what I did there?

    Come on guys this is the trash talking thread get mean. Your Trash talk is weaker than my belt,
    It's all in good fun, nothing personal, you better get ready, beware of Ashee and Rex, they are good. Ah I'm just kidding Rex your not very good. cyan

  11. #41

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,997

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Josh means business when he put arrows in his sentences. <~

    It's so cute, if I didn't know him I'd think he was a 14 year old girl.

  12. #42

    • is poppin' tags
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Josh means business when he put arrows in his sentences. <~

    It's so cute, if I didn't know him I'd think he was a 14 year old girl.
    Simmer down, old man. I hope you don't lose your question sheet this year.
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/





  13. #43

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    37,997

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by leopardchucks View Post
    Simmer down, old man. I hope you don't lose your question sheet this year.

    No question....literally.

  14. #44

    • Goofy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in wonderland.
    Posts
    20,655

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Ok ok, I was wrong, I was wrong.
    I said there was no way your team name could get any worse. You got me there. Ah I'm just kidding that's cute you changed souls for soles very witty. <~ sarcasm check, I may need glasses, I cannot see how you got the spirit award. A blue participation ribbon maybe. At least your not it wouldn't Matterhorn! <~ see what I did there?

    Come on guys this is the trash talking thread get mean. Your Trash talk is weaker than my belt,
    It's all in good fun, nothing personal, you better get ready, beware of Ashee and Rex, they are good. Ah I'm just kidding Rex your not very good. cyan
    lol.

  15. #45

    • Hukuna Matata!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    3,789

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Josh means business when he put arrows in his sentences. <~

    It's so cute, if I didn't know him I'd think he was a 14 year old girl.
    So your saying that I'm to old for you big guy?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Fun] The Official "MiceChat Gumball Rally 4" Trash-Talking Thread!
    By Circarama in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 863
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •