Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61

    • is poppin' tags
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Dole-stroy?! Bring it on! The Country BEER Jamboree posesses the lightning-quick reflexes of all the critters of the Ozarks. We will be strumming our banjos and whacking our washboards in circles around you, Tiki Titans. Go ahead. Bang your bongos and get fat on pineapple ice cream! Our moonshine will fuel us to VICTORY. Yee HAW!
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/





  2. #62

    • D'land Visitor since '57
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Martin, CA (near San Jose)
    Posts
    179

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDisney View Post
    Yeah, at the speed of light through tar. You're so slow, a horse-drawn carriage could beat you.
    That's OK, our Light Speeders will zip right over that tar ... and you unfortunate soles! We'll get to the finish at LIGHTSPEED and be waiting for all of you using your soles at the END(OR).
    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

  3. #63

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Somewhere under the sea
    Posts
    138

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    So because my sister is the brilliant one posting the "official" things, I thought I would join the trash talking thread!!
    Here is my wonderfully composed poem introducing our team!
    N is for narcoleptic, asleep so fast it’s scary
    A is for animated, perhaps a little contrary
    P is for princess you dummy
    We aren’t poets, we are NAP Squad and we will eat you for breakfast!

    Stay tuned for the official one to be posted by my lovely sister Lobeobann in the official Logo and team name thread!
    Counting down to Gumball Rally!!
    Who doesn't love NAPS?!?

  4. #64

    • aka 'KiMcHeE'
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    632

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shugrcoma View Post
    So because my sister is the brilliant one posting the "official" things, I thought I would join the trash talking thread!!
    Here is my wonderfully composed poem introducing our team!
    N is for narcoleptic, asleep so fast it’s scary
    A is for animated, perhaps a little contrary
    P is for princess you dummy
    We aren’t poets, we are NAP Squad and we will eat you for breakfast!

    Stay tuned for the official one to be posted by my lovely sister Lobeobann in the official Logo and team name thread!
    Ohh, a team who likes to nap? Good, that's one less team we have to worry about in the race

  5. #65

    • Hukuna Matata!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    3,789

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shugrcoma View Post
    So because my sister is the brilliant one posting the "official" things, I thought I would join the trash talking thread!!
    Here is my wonderfully composed poem introducing our team!
    N is for narcoleptic, asleep so fast it’s scary
    A is for animated, perhaps a little contrary
    P is for princess you dummy
    We aren’t poets, we are NAP Squad and we will eat you for breakfast!

    Stay tuned for the official one to be posted by my lovely sister Lobeobann in the official Logo and team name thread!
    Roses are red
    Violets are Blue
    Your team name stinks
    and your logo is dumb.
    See our poems are equally terrible.

  6. #66

    • Hukuna Matata!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    3,789

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lctom1 View Post
    That's OK, our Light Speeders will zip right over that tar ... and you unfortunate soles! We'll get to the finish at LIGHTSPEED and be waiting for all of you using your soles at the END(OR).
    <----This is how Ictom1 will look when he sees his placement this year

  7. #67

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    38,026

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    <----This is how Ictom1 will look when he sees his placement this year
    I hope he doesn't go all nuclear on us!!

  8. #68

    • D'land Visitor since '57
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Martin, CA (near San Jose)
    Posts
    179

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    <----This is how Ictom1 will look when he sees his placement this year
    Har har har (or, as Donald would say it, "Quackity-quack-quack-QUACK!") While what you say might be true (Probably not, but maybe), what I am also doing is looking backwards, because that is where we'll find you and aashee ... behind us!
    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

  9. #69

    • D'land Visitor since '57
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Martin, CA (near San Jose)
    Posts
    179

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shugrcoma View Post
    So because my sister is the brilliant one posting the "official" things, I thought I would join the trash talking thread!!
    Here is my wonderfully composed poem introducing our team!
    N is for narcoleptic, asleep so fast it’s scary
    A is for animated, perhaps a little contrary
    P is for princess you dummy
    We aren’t poets, we are NAP Squad and we will eat you for breakfast!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Roses are red
    Violets are Blue
    Your team name stinks
    and your logo is dumb.
    See our poems are equally terrible.
    I can tell that we will find you asleep all day in Sleeping Beauty's Castle. We'll send Prince Charming (aka Joshnyah) to wake you at 8:01 p.m. because, after all, he is *SO* charming.

    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Similar Threads

  1. [Fun] The Official "MiceChat Gumball Rally 4" Trash-Talking Thread!
    By Circarama in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 863
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •