Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

The results were posted as a MiceChat article last night: MiceChat - Contests and Events, Fun - Gumball Rally 2013 Results and Photos

Congratulations to all the teams for completing the event and to the staff and volunteers for a successful event!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

• i believe in faeries.

we had SUCH a blast competing in the rally! so much so, that if it is within the first 2 weeks of may next year, you can bet we'll participate again, since we'll be planning a trip down there anyway!!!

As always, Gumball Rally was a ton of fun! Thanks again to everyone - the other teams and the staff - who helped make it such an enjoyable event.
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Rallying in 2013 with the Poor Unfortunate Soles

We already have friends that want to try it with us next year!

We had a great time at the Rally this year. Thank you to everyone involved for putting on such a fantastic event! My team didn't place in the top 50, so our score wasn't published. How can we go about getting our score? I'm sure every team would like to know how they did, as well.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Quote Originally Posted by RumWithOldBill View Post
    We had a great time at the Rally this year. Thank you to everyone involved for putting on such a fantastic event! My team didn't place in the top 50, so our score wasn't published. How can we go about getting our score? I'm sure every team would like to know how they did, as well.
    Unfortunately, if you did not place in the top 50, I don't think your score was recorded. I'm not sure what the exact reason is, but the it was stated in the result page that MiceChat 'learned long ago that it is much more polite to list the top quarter and give the remaining teams something to strive for in future events.' So let's just say all the teams not in the top 50 tied for the 51st place! In the end, what really matters is that you had fun! Glad to hear your team had a great time! Hope to see you next year?

Thank you for replying. If it's true that scores for the 51st teams and below were not recorded, then I have some issues with that. All teams paid a price to compete and have a right to know their team score, regardless of how low it might be. And in regards to the Gumball Rally organizers not wanting to embarass any team by publishing a low score, I think that's ridiculous. I'm sure no teams scored so low as to be embarassed by having their score published, and even so, it's not like anyone knows any of the other teams, anyway. Where's the accountability if all team scores are not made public? If MiceChat doesn't want to publish all the scores, then why not email the scores to all the team captains? Am I the only team that has an issue with not knowing our score? I'm not trying to come across as argumentative or unreasonable, but it's only natural for anyone to want to know how well they did in a competition no matter how high or low they placed.

Thank you for replying. If it's true that scores for the 51st teams and below were not recorded, then I have some issues with that. All teams paid a price to compete and have a right to know their team score, regardless of how low it might be. And in regards to the Gumball Rally organizers not wanting to embarass any team by publishing a low score, I think that's ridiculous. I'm sure no teams scored so low as to be embarassed by having their score published, and even so, it's not like anyone knows any of the other teams, anyway. Where's the accountability if all team scores are not made public? If MiceChat doesn't want to publish all the scores, then why not email the scores to all the team captains? Am I the only team that has an issue with not knowing our score? I'm not trying to come across as argumentative or unreasonable, but it's only natural for anyone to want to know how well they did in a competition no matter how high or low they placed.
    Joe's 2013 Gumball Rally Trip Report

There is a copy of the game booklet in this trip report - we just used that to add up our score so we knew our total well before the "official" results came out.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

If you let me know your team name, I can let you know where your team placed.

All team packets were scored. Every team that returned a packet at the end of the day received a score.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

• Mmmm...

Does anyone know if there is a source for more pictures that were taken by the photographers? We posed for a picture while running down main street and wondered if there was any chance of getting to see it.

Thank you by the way! We had a thrilling, exhilarating and amazing day.
    Team Captain
    No Time for Snack Bar
    Go ahead, wait in line for that Pineapple Whip. I won't stop you.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011