Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 160
  1. #61

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North Bay Area
    Posts
    531

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by ssmatik View Post
    Single rider is allowed

    Time to start a new strategy.
    Wow! Can't believe that I missed this! This is gonna shake things up!

  2. #62

    • i believe in faeries.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    437

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    single rider is allowed? what happens if you get seperated from your teammmates by using single rider?

  3. #63

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    82

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Avaren View Post
    single rider is allowed? what happens if you get seperated from your teammmates by using single rider?
    I'll go out on a limb and say the team must enter the line together and everyone must wait at the exit for the team to be together again. Similar to the rule for teammates that want to skip a ride.

  4. #64

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    36

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Is the single rider allowed really official????!!!!

  5. #65

    • aka 'KiMcHeE'
    • Online

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    658

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    I'm hoping someone from MiceChat can help me. When is the very, VERY last minute a team can make changes to their roster? I might be scheduled to take a test on May 4th, and might not be able to do the Gumball Rally with my team I literally will not know if I'm scheduled to take the test until the week of. It's going to be as last minute as anyone can get. I'd just like to know what my options are. Is jumping in with my team in the middle of the race an option? (lol just kidding... kind of). Also, if I won't be able to participate in the Gumball Rally, am I allowed to attend the Gumball Rally After Party to support my team? If somebody can get back to me, that'd be great!

  6. #66

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    82

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by kanga View Post
    Is the single rider allowed really official????!!!!
    Players are allowed to use regular Fastpass and Single Rider. No Guest assistance cards, rider switch passes, AAA super passes or any other pass may be used to board an attraction. This is an important rule. It’s wait in line or use Fastpass/Single Rider (which your whole team must hold a pass for).

    http://micechat.com/23882-disneyland-resort-4/

  7. #67

    • is poppin' tags
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    WOO HOOOO! Team Steamboat Willy Vanilli will officially be returning this year! We have been pared down to a lean team of 2 and our new name will be Country BEER Jamboree. We are super excited to see you all at the Rally! it's been a few years since we have been there. Watch out!
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/





  8. #68

    • MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Temple of the Forbidden Eye
    Posts
    13,791
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by ssmatik View Post
    I'll go out on a limb and say the team must enter the line together and everyone must wait at the exit for the team to be together again. Similar to the rule for teammates that want to skip a ride.
    That is correct. All members must enter the line at the same time and everyone must group back together at the exit. As long as you are ALL at the same attraction at the same time, you are fine.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

    Find us on Facebook:

    .

    How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,



  9. #69

    • MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Temple of the Forbidden Eye
    Posts
    13,791
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
    I'm hoping someone from MiceChat can help me. When is the very, VERY last minute a team can make changes to their roster? I might be scheduled to take a test on May 4th, and might not be able to do the Gumball Rally with my team I literally will not know if I'm scheduled to take the test until the week of. It's going to be as last minute as anyone can get. I'd just like to know what my options are.
    Is jumping in with my team in the middle of the race an option? (lol just kidding... kind of).
    Also, if I won't be able to participate in the Gumball Rally, am I allowed to attend the Gumball Rally After Party to support my team? If somebody can get back to me, that'd be great!
    Please contact [email protected] for assistance. She'll let you know what your options are for team changes, etc.

    If you were to join your team mid-day, that would result in their disqualification. However, if you all are just playing for fun and not the big prize, that might be OK for you and your team.

    As for the after party. Due to limited space, we can only allow folks with a ticket and wristband to enter.

    Mamabot should be able to answer any additional questions you may have about registration and team changes.

    Cheers and much thanks,

    Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

    Find us on Facebook:

    .

    How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,



  10. #70

    • MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Temple of the Forbidden Eye
    Posts
    13,791
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Are you ready to Rally but waiting for your next payday? Here's an idea, you can use PayPal's Bill Me Later option at checkout and you'll have 6 months to make payment with no interest!

    We are getting VERY close to selling out for this year's event. Don't get shut out. Buy those tickets today!


    Last edited by Dustysage; 03-21-2013 at 02:15 PM.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

    Find us on Facebook:

    .

    How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,



  11. #71

    • Disney Obsessed
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    425

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    The carb loading party is a separate ticketed event right? How do we sign up for that?

  12. #72

    • aka 'KiMcHeE'
    • Online

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    658

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Please contact [email protected] for assistance. She'll let you know what your options are for team changes, etc.

    If you were to join your team mid-day, that would result in their disqualification. However, if you all are just playing for fun and not the big prize, that might be OK for you and your team.

    As for the after party. Due to limited space, we can only allow folks with a ticket and wristband to enter.

    Mamabot should be able to answer any additional questions you may have about registration and team changes.

    Cheers and much thanks,

    Dusty
    Thanks for the response Dusty. My team will definitely be playing to win, so I guess if I have to, I'll just drop out of my team. Thanks again!

  13. #73

    • i believe in faeries.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    437

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    it's coming so soon! YAYYYYYY!!!!!
    i second the pasta party question!

  14. #74

    • is poppin' tags
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post
    The carb loading party is a separate ticketed event right? How do we sign up for that?
    In the past, the pasta party was a seperate ticketed event. As far as I know, the link has not been posted yet. I only see a sign that says "coming soon".
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/





  15. #75

    • Rally Vixen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yes, it's real ;)
    Posts
    6,629
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    The details for the Pasta Party are still being finalized. There will be announcements once the tickets are officially on sale.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



    May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

    NO GOATS!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread
    By bookwyrm in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 11:14 AM
  2. [Fun] May the 4th be with you!
    By BlackWidowBride in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:00 PM
  3. OC Register Looking for Gumball Rally teams for a story on the Rally.
    By yoyoflamingo in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 01:03 PM
  4. [Other] Happy Star Wars Day...May the 4th be with you
    By M_McFly in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 08:50 PM
  5. TODAY- MAY THE 4th- STAR WARS DAY
    By PanTheMan in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 07:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •