Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 160
  1. #106

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    196

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post

    Thank you for your support of our largest Gumball Rally ever!

    Dusty
    Thank you guys for putting it on! I have made so many great new friends because of the MiceChat events! It's a blast!
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

  2. #107

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    196

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ppanfreak11 View Post
    not to sound dumb, but what is "bats day"? Is it the goth day?
    Exactly! And it can be a ton of fun. I do hope bats day is on Sunday, however, so I don't get distracted from the Rally by all the pretty costumes...
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

  3. #108

    • Hardcore Disneylander
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    My teammate and I are so excited for our first Gumball Rally! Quick question. I saw that there is a prize for the best logo! Are there guidelines for the logo somewhere? Telling what size it should be and stuff like that?

  4. #109

    • Disney Obsessed
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    425

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    It's less than a month away! I am so excited! My best friend and I have been planning and prepping! Finding comfy AND cute shoes, making game plan after game plan.. in case one doesn't work Finding a cute and comfy bag to bring with us to hold the packet of questions and clip board and food!!!! Planning our matching outfits and making our tshirts! I am so BEYOND excited for this trip! We are leaving our husbands behind for this trip and the car ride to Cali will be one of the best yet! (we're musical theatre kids... so we'll be singing for 6 hours!)

    We can't wait for the pasta party! And for the 2 other disney days after the rally! One of my favorite things to plan out is where we will eat! haha - favorite meal? Breakfast!!! We decided on eating at Flo's on Sunday because I've heard so many good things about it. We normally eat at Coco's but we're not staying near there this time. And my DH and I usually eat at tomorrow land because he likes to do SM 1st.. any who..

    This is a ramble.. but i just wanted to share that I am very excited and I LOVE planning a trip! It makes the month before the trip that much more exciting!

  5. #110

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North Bay Area
    Posts
    532

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by belleartiste View Post
    My teammate and I are so excited for our first Gumball Rally! Quick question. I saw that there is a prize for the best logo! Are there guidelines for the logo somewhere? Telling what size it should be and stuff like that?
    I don't think there are any size restrictions, you just post your logo in the logo thread which is located under forums->Contest,meets, and events->look for the logo thread. there are already a few great ones going up can't wait to see all the creativity that comes out of these logos

  6. #111

    • i believe in faeries.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    437

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post
    My best friend and I have been planning and prepping! Finding comfy AND cute shoes, making game plan after game plan.. in case one doesn't work Finding a cute and comfy bag to bring with us to hold the packet of questions and clip board and food!!!! Planning our matching outfits and making our tshirts! I am so BEYOND excited for this trip! We are leaving our husbands behind for this trip... (snip snip)

    this part of your post could've been written by me, lol! the designing outfits, SHOPPING, and strategy planning makes it that much more exciting!

  7. #112

    • D'land Visitor since '57
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Martin, CA (near San Jose)
    Posts
    183

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by bookwyrm View Post
    Exactly! And it can be a ton of fun. I do hope bats day is on Sunday, however, so I don't get distracted from the Rally by all the pretty costumes...
    According to their website, The Official Bats Day in the Fun Park Website, there will be
    Bats Activities all weekend, 5/3-5. The actual day in the Park, however, is scheduled for Sunday.
    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

  8. #113

    • Rally Vixen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yes, it's real ;)
    Posts
    6,629
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by belleartiste View Post
    My teammate and I are so excited for our first Gumball Rally! Quick question. I saw that there is a prize for the best logo! Are there guidelines for the logo somewhere? Telling what size it should be and stuff like that?
    There are no set guidelines for the Team Logos. I included a link to last year's Team Name & Team Logo Contest in case anyone would like to see some *incredible* designs. Every year teams go completely above and beyond with their creativity.

    Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post
    It's less than a month away! I am so excited! My best friend and I have been planning and prepping! Finding comfy AND cute shoes, making game plan after game plan.. in case one doesn't work Finding a cute and comfy bag to bring with us to hold the packet of questions and clip board and food!!!! Planning our matching outfits and making our tshirts! I am so BEYOND excited for this trip! We are leaving our husbands behind for this trip and the car ride to Cali will be one of the best yet! (we're musical theatre kids... so we'll be singing for 6 hours!)

    We can't wait for the pasta party! And for the 2 other disney days after the rally! One of my favorite things to plan out is where we will eat! haha - favorite meal? Breakfast!!! We decided on eating at Flo's on Sunday because I've heard so many good things about it. We normally eat at Coco's but we're not staying near there this time. And my DH and I usually eat at tomorrow land because he likes to do SM 1st.. any who..

    This is a ramble.. but i just wanted to share that I am very excited and I LOVE planning a trip! It makes the month before the trip that much more exciting!
    I love your enthusiasm! Now I will want to meet you guys to see which shoes and bag you ended up choosing for the Rally!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



    May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

    NO GOATS!

  9. #114

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hemet, CA
    Posts
    11

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Hi everyone! Question quickie: Are you only accepting PayPal as a way to purchase the pasta party dinners? I may be the last person on the planet without a PayPal account.
    ~The Big Bangs Theory~ Proudly sporting our 7th place 2012 Gumball Rally medals!

  10. #115

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    I am unable to attend. I purchased tickets for a team of 4. I would like to resell my tickets to someone on the wait list. Please let me know how to do this. I have a Pay Pal account.

  11. #116

    • Rally Vixen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yes, it's real ;)
    Posts
    6,629
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Attention All Gumball Rally Teams!

    An email was sent to all team captains this afternoon. We need every team to respond to the email. This is our means of confirming team information this year, so we need all teams to read and respond. Thank you!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



    May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

    NO GOATS!

  12. #117

    • Disney Obsessed
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    425

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Quote Originally Posted by mamabot View Post
    I love your enthusiasm! Now I will want to meet you guys to see which shoes and bag you ended up choosing for the Rally!

    We have got the shoes covered finally... now for bags... I have a problem with disneyland and bags. I always always always buy a new purse of bag (or 2 or 3!) before each trip, i insist it's better than the last one lol. A new bag and new flip flop comfy slippers for the car ride are mandatory disneyland planning purchases. lol

  13. #118

    • i believe in faeries.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    437

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!



    saw these countdowns on facebook today... and thought I would share this one (in case anyone else is counting down like me!)

  14. #119

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    How do I sell my tickets?

  15. #120

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Claremont, California
    Posts
    61

    Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

    Dusty,

    Thanks for all the awesome work organizing this event - I can't wait to participate for the first time this year.

    I saw a couple questions above about the 9 am openning time on the 4th. One of your responses says the crew will be at the ESPN Zone at 7 am, but the e-mail instructions said to arrive between 6:30 and 7:15. I'm driving in with my daughter, so an extra half hour's sleep would mean a lot to her. Can you clarifythe approximate time when we should arrive, e.g. 6:30 to 7:15 or 7:00 to 7:45?

    Thanks!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gumball Rally 2013: Trash Talking Thread
    By bookwyrm in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 11:14 AM
  2. [Fun] May the 4th be with you!
    By BlackWidowBride in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:00 PM
  3. OC Register Looking for Gumball Rally teams for a story on the Rally.
    By yoyoflamingo in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 01:03 PM
  4. [Other] Happy Star Wars Day...May the 4th be with you
    By M_McFly in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 08:50 PM
  5. TODAY- MAY THE 4th- STAR WARS DAY
    By PanTheMan in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 07:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •