Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post

Thank you for your support of our largest Gumball Rally ever!

Dusty
    Thank you guys for putting it on! I have made so many great new friends because of the MiceChat events! It's a blast!
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Quote Originally Posted by Ppanfreak11 View Post
    not to sound dumb, but what is "bats day"? Is it the goth day?
    Exactly! And it can be a ton of fun. I do hope bats day is on Sunday, however, so I don't get distracted from the Rally by all the pretty costumes...
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

• Hardcore Disneylander

My teammate and I are so excited for our first Gumball Rally! Quick question. I saw that there is a prize for the best logo! Are there guidelines for the logo somewhere? Telling what size it should be and stuff like that?

• Disney Obsessed

It's less than a month away! I am so excited! My best friend and I have been planning and prepping! Finding comfy AND cute shoes, making game plan after game plan.. in case one doesn't work Finding a cute and comfy bag to bring with us to hold the packet of questions and clip board and food!!!! Planning our matching outfits and making our tshirts! I am so BEYOND excited for this trip! We are leaving our husbands behind for this trip and the car ride to Cali will be one of the best yet! (we're musical theatre kids... so we'll be singing for 6 hours!)

We can't wait for the pasta party! And for the 2 other disney days after the rally! One of my favorite things to plan out is where we will eat! haha - favorite meal? Breakfast!!! We decided on eating at Flo's on Sunday because I've heard so many good things about it. We normally eat at Coco's but we're not staying near there this time. And my DH and I usually eat at tomorrow land because he likes to do SM 1st.. any who..

This is a ramble.. but i just wanted to share that I am very excited and I LOVE planning a trip! It makes the month before the trip that much more exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by belleartiste View Post
    My teammate and I are so excited for our first Gumball Rally! Quick question. I saw that there is a prize for the best logo! Are there guidelines for the logo somewhere? Telling what size it should be and stuff like that?
    I don't think there are any size restrictions, you just post your logo in the logo thread which is located under forums->Contest,meets, and events->look for the logo thread. there are already a few great ones going up can't wait to see all the creativity that comes out of these logos

• i believe in faeries.

Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post
    My best friend and I have been planning and prepping! Finding comfy AND cute shoes, making game plan after game plan.. in case one doesn't work Finding a cute and comfy bag to bring with us to hold the packet of questions and clip board and food!!!! Planning our matching outfits and making our tshirts! I am so BEYOND excited for this trip! We are leaving our husbands behind for this trip... (snip snip)

this part of your post could've been written by me, lol! the designing outfits, SHOPPING, and strategy planning makes it that much more exciting!

• D'land Visitor since '57

Quote Originally Posted by bookwyrm View Post
    Exactly! And it can be a ton of fun. I do hope bats day is on Sunday, however, so I don't get distracted from the Rally by all the pretty costumes...
    According to their website, The Official Bats Day in the Fun Park Website, there will be
    Bats Activities all weekend, 5/3-5. The actual day in the Park, however, is scheduled for Sunday.
    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by belleartiste View Post
    There are no set guidelines for the Team Logos. I included a link to last year's Team Name & Team Logo Contest in case anyone would like to see some *incredible* designs. Every year teams go completely above and beyond with their creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post
    It's less than a month away! I am so excited! My best friend and I have been planning and prepping! Finding comfy AND cute shoes, making game plan after game plan.. in case one doesn't work Finding a cute and comfy bag to bring with us to hold the packet of questions and clip board and food!!!! Planning our matching outfits and making our tshirts! I am so BEYOND excited for this trip! We are leaving our husbands behind for this trip and the car ride to Cali will be one of the best yet! (we're musical theatre kids... so we'll be singing for 6 hours!)

We can't wait for the pasta party! And for the 2 other disney days after the rally! One of my favorite things to plan out is where we will eat! haha - favorite meal? Breakfast!!! We decided on eating at Flo's on Sunday because I've heard so many good things about it. We normally eat at Coco's but we're not staying near there this time. And my DH and I usually eat at tomorrow land because he likes to do SM 1st.. any who..

This is a ramble.. but i just wanted to share that I am very excited and I LOVE planning a trip! It makes the month before the trip that much more exciting!
    I love your enthusiasm! Now I will want to meet you guys to see which shoes and bag you ended up choosing for the Rally!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Hi everyone! Question quickie: Are you only accepting PayPal as a way to purchase the pasta party dinners? I may be the last person on the planet without a PayPal account.
    ~The Big Bangs Theory~ Proudly sporting our 7th place 2012 Gumball Rally medals!

I am unable to attend. I purchased tickets for a team of 4. I would like to resell my tickets to someone on the wait list. Please let me know how to do this. I have a Pay Pal account.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Attention All Gumball Rally Teams!

An email was sent to all team captains this afternoon. We need every team to respond to the email. This is our means of confirming team information this year, so we need all teams to read and respond. Thank you!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Disney Obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot View Post
    I love your enthusiasm! Now I will want to meet you guys to see which shoes and bag you ended up choosing for the Rally!

We have got the shoes covered finally... now for bags... I have a problem with disneyland and bags. I always always always buy a new purse of bag (or 2 or 3!) before each trip, i insist it's better than the last one lol. A new bag and new flip flop comfy slippers for the car ride are mandatory disneyland planning purchases. lol

• i believe in faeries.

saw these countdowns on facebook today... and thought I would share this one (in case anyone else is counting down like me!)

How do I sell my tickets?

Dusty,

Thanks for all the awesome work organizing this event - I can't wait to participate for the first time this year.

I saw a couple questions above about the 9 am openning time on the 4th. One of your responses says the crew will be at the ESPN Zone at 7 am, but the e-mail instructions said to arrive between 6:30 and 7:15. I'm driving in with my daughter, so an extra half hour's sleep would mean a lot to her. Can you clarifythe approximate time when we should arrive, e.g. 6:30 to 7:15 or 7:00 to 7:45?

Thanks!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast