Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Cool Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

(Update APRIL 10th, 2013) - The Gumball Rally is now SOLD OUT. If you'd like to be placed on the waiting list, please CLICK THIS LINK and enter your info. If spots open up (and they often do), we'll let you know!

Gumball Rally Tshirts and Past Party tickets now available in the MiceChat Store - HERE

MICE
    CHAT GUMBALL RALLY - MAY 4th, 2013
    May the 4th be with you!

The world famous MiceChat Gumball Rally will roar into the Disneyland Resort on May 4th! And to celebrate the date (and Disney's purchase of a beloved franchise), we are shaking things up a bit.

What's a Gumball Rally?
    Well, it's the biggest, best and most fun Disney fan event in the known universe. The Rally is a race to find out who can ride the most attractions at Disneyland in a single day. Sounds fun, right? Well, it is even better than it sounds. Fun for folks of any age and you don't need to know any Disney trivia, count bricks in the sidewalk or figure out extremely difficult puzzles that raise your blood pressure. Instead, you'll be riding attractions and figuring out the best path through the park based upon the challenges we place in front of you (via your game packet). We have added an additional strategy element to the game this year which will vex and delight you.

Whether you win or lose, you are always a winner when the race takes place on your favorite rides at your favorite place on earth.

But that's just a little piece of the puzzle. If you've never heard of the Gumball Rally before, please visit the Rally Information Page HERE for more information and FAQ.
    • When: May 4st, 2013
    • Where: Disneyland Resort (both parks) in Anaheim, California
    • Cost: Approx.$27.50 per person (You can get a 10% discount through the end of February by using the promo code: early - MiceChat Gold Memebers can get a 15% discount, please check the Gold Lounge for more information on that Discount code).
    • How Do I sign up?: Event now SOLD OUT, please sign up on the Waiting List for your chance at additional tickets HERE
    • How Does the Rally Work?: Rally Information Page
    • Note: About a week or two before the event, you'll receive both an email and a phone call from our Rally staff to answer any questions you may have and make sure you know when/where/how the event works.

This year, we are making event t-shirts available, including a lite breakfast at the ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney and have all sorts of prizes and giveaways at our Award Party (sponsored by the Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort and Fairy Godmother Travel). There's even a special game show to help keep you entertained while we wait for the results!

Due to the limited availability of the ESPN Zone and Howard Johnson, we will only be able to allow 500 participants in this year's event. We sell out quicker and quicker every year, don't delay.

PASTA PARTY May 3rd

Whether you are a Rally participant or just don't want to miss out of the fun, we invite you to join our Pasta Party the night before the big event. Our classic carb-loading event allows teams to share stories, psych each other out, share a relaxing evening together and have a great MiceChat time. This year's Pasta Party is hosted by the lovely Anabella Hotel (across the street from Disney California Adventure). Tickets on sale Now in the MiceChat Store!

MICECHAT NOON MEET May 5th

A MiceChat Noon Meet will be held at Disneyland on Sunday the 5th of May. Decompress after your exciting Rally day, share stories, and show off your medals. If you didn't compete in the Rally, this is a wonderful time to connect with all the great folks in town for the big event. We hope to see you all there!

GUMBALL RALLY TSHIRTS

By popular demand, shirts are available this year as well in the MiceChat Store (available for pick up at the event only, no shipping available at this time). If additional shirts are still available after the Rally, they will be made available in the MiceChat Store for shipping.

DON'T MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN!

We hear, over and over again, how much fun this event is. Whether you are in it to win it, or just want to experience a unique way to enjoy the parks, the Gumball Rally is for you. The event is great for people of all ages, family friendly, and lots of fun.

VOLUNTEER
    If you would like to volunteer to work the event or help with marketing and publicity, please contact Mamabot via Private Message or via email at [email protected].

How else can you help? If you love the Rally, please share this page with your friends and family. Tweet, Facebook, email, share, sing, dance and spread the good news to the universe.

Rooms and Travel Info

This event is sponsored by the Howard Johnson's Anaheim Resort. HoJo will provide discounted rooms to those attending the MiceChat Gumball Rally.
    Contact the Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort(within walking distance of Disneyland and home to the Gumball Rally Award Party). Call 800-422-4228 Between the hours of 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday and ask for the MiceChat discount (HoJo is nearly sold out for Rally weekend, so act fast)! Ask for the MiceChat discount!

If you need assistance planning your trip to Southern California, or would like to book a stay at one of the Disneyland Resort hotels, please contact MiceChat's official travel partner, Fairy Godmother Travel (or write [email protected])

Roll home with the big prize

Are you ready to roll?

Full Event details and FAQ is available HERE
    Last edited by Dustysage; 04-10-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Re: Gumball Rally 2013 - SIGN UP NOW - May the 4th Be With You!

Just for our clarification, this year's Gumball Rally is going to be in both Disneyland AND Disney California Adventure?

I'm ready

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
    Just for our clarification, this year's Gumball Rally is going to be in both Disneyland AND Disney California Adventure?

I'm ready
    Correct. It's a two park event!

Now, move along . . . these aren't the droids you're looking for. . .

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Both parks this year?

Wow.. both parks sounds Crazy!!!!

Will there be a family catagory this year? Something for those of us with someone who doesn't meet the height requirments on some ofthe rides?

Love it! Gumball Rally on Star Wars Day and in both parks----OMG Team Pink Elephants will be there!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HammerT View Post
    Will there be a family catagory this year? Something for those of us with someone who doesn't meet the height requirments on some ofthe rides?
    Not sure about the family rally, but you can still play with people who don't meet the height requirements - just simply have them wait at the end of the attraction while someone rides. I realize that depends on the patience the person who doesn't meet the requirement has, but it's still possible to compete in the main event too!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Best date ever!! Gonna try and make it this year... just have to find the right teammates. Thanks Micechat for making such fun events like this throughout the year!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

• i believe in faeries.

YAY!!!!! i just signed up for my team of 2 from canada!
    (now to save up money and find out if my teammate is able to come, lol!)

• Hukuna Matata!

This event brought me to Micechat without it I would not have made the friends that I have today also my Disney experiences would not be the same. This is great news of a great event. I will tell everyone I know.

I see the editors note on the home page that the even is selling out quick... Is there a rough estimate as to how many more tickets are available? Still need a little more time to get my whole team on board and don't want to chance getting shut out....

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    This event brought me to Micechat without it I would not have made the friends that I have today also my Disney experiences would not be the same. This is great news of a great event. I will tell everyone I know.
    You are too cute! I am glad that the Rally and MiceChat have brought so much happiness to you.

Quote Originally Posted by TONY THE BEAT View Post
    I see the editors note on the home page that the even is selling out quick... Is there a rough estimate as to how many more tickets are available? Still need a little more time to get my whole team on board and don't want to chance getting shut out....
    We currently have a good number of spots available, so there is time to sign up.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

True Love's Kiss just signed up for our 2nd year and we LOVED this event last year. But I do have a question for all of you that were involved previously when they did 2 parks- are there as many questions for each park as there was when we just did 1 park? Also I saw the time was 6-10 does that include the awards ceremony after the Rally?

Quote Originally Posted by DZNY LVR View Post
    True Love's Kiss just signed up for our 2nd year and we LOVED this event last year. But I do have a question for all of you that were involved previously when they did 2 parks- are there as many questions for each park as there was when we just did 1 park? Also I saw the time was 6-10 does that include the awards ceremony after the Rally?
    The last time when it was in both parks I do believe (And anyone feel free to correct me) that DL had slightly more attractions, but again this was due to that the majority of DCA was behind construction walls. This year I'm betting that it will even out with rides. It shall be an interesting rally this year with larger crowds at the parks and more to do in DCA.

Can't wait to see everyone again this year.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast