View Poll Results: Are you in on the Madness?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm crazy and will be there the full 24 hours!

7 41.18%
  • I can join for the day!

2 11.76%
  • I'll be there in the afternoon and evening!

8 47.06%
  • I'm a night owl and will join you after Midnight!

6 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Monorail Man's MiceChat "24" Maniacal Hour Madness - Join us on 5/24 for 24 hours!

That's right, the 24 hour Disneyland day is back and better than ever! I'm looking to top Monorail Man's Leap Year Lunacy with...

Monorail Man's "24" Maniacal Hour Madness

As you may have heard, Disneyland AND Disney California Adventure will be open for 24 hours on May 24th, from 6am to 6am! Come join Monorail Man for 24-hours of fun at Disneyland with other MiceChatters! We're upping the game this year by adding a late night Eye Spy with some craptacular prizes!

Our challenge, as crazy as it sounds, will be to spend a full 24 hours in the parks! 12 hours in Disneyland, and 12 hours in DCA! So pack some energy drinks, snacks, extra cellphone batteries, and get ready for a good time!

We're giving away special MiceChat meet buttons for the first 50 that meet up with us!

Can’t spend the full 24 hours or get the day off work? I understand! Instead, when you make it into the park, call the 24-hour loony-line at (949) 336-2779, and find out where we are!

In addition to a general meet-up line, we’ll have some hosted meet-ups to launch the fun, get through the mid-day, and marry the night!

If you can't join us in the parks, I'll be LIVE Tweeting on the @MiceChat Twitter account all 24 hours!

Here's the full 24 hour meet schedule:

6:00AM - Parks Open

7:00 AM – Maniacal Morning – We’ll start the fun at 7:00AM on Main Street USA, meet me at the flagpole in town square, and we’ll grab some breakfast around 7:30AM!

12:00 PM – Nutty Noon at the Hub – It’s like a Sunday meet on a Friday!? Join us at Walt’s right hand, and we’ll chat for 30 minutes, and then head out for lunch!

We're 12 hours in, so let's hop over to DCA!

6:00 PM - Wacky Wharf Food - Join us for Dinner in the Pacific Wharf area of DCA, where we'll grab dinner, and enjoy the park as the sun sets!

CAUTION! Parks may be super busy! CAUTION!
    Due to the crazy crowds last year that started at around 9:00PM, you may not be able to park-hop late at night! Call the Looney Line to figure out where the group is!

9:00 PM - Late Lunacy in DCA - Meet us at the Fiddler, Fife, and Practical Cafe! If we can, we'll grab some Starbucks to get the caffeine flowing to get us through the night!

12:00 AM Midnight - Midnight Fountain Follies - We'll do a 'reverse noon' meet at DCA's Carthay Circle Fountain!

2:00 AM - Red-Eye Spy Start - You've played our Eye Spy during the day, so how about at night! We'll meet up at the upper Terrace of the Golden Vine Winery (near the entrance to the Blue Sky Cellar), and you'll form teams of 1 to 4. Then, you'll have one hour to figure out the locations of some Eye Spy photos! Due to Grad Nite, some of the areas might be closed, making it extra tricky!

3:00 AM - Red-Eye Spy Packet Turn In - Turn in your packets at the same spot, and we'll grade them!

3:30 AM - Red-Eye Spy Winners! - We'll have some fun and craptacular prizes for playing in our eye spy!

5:30 AM - Sunrise over Cars Land - Meet on the back patio of Flo's (facing Racers) for a send off of Disney's second 24 hour event!

6:00 AM - Parks close - We did it!

Join us and be part of MiceChat's 2nd longest meet ever! Just try to stay awake, okay‽

See you there!

Vote in the poll above to let me know you're coming!
    -Monorail Man

• Disneyland 19 year APH

Re: Monorail Man's MiceChat "24" Maniacal Hour Madness - Join us on 5/24 for 24 hours

Sounds fun. Cannot wait to be there.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Monorail Man's MiceChat "24" Maniacal Hour Madness - Join us on 5/24 for 24 hours

Thank you MM. This sounds wonderful!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

If I go I'm staying in DL. I barely made it into DL on OMDD before the gate closed so I'm not risking park-hopping.

Looking forward to it! See you there!

• Booboo23kitty Nor Cal

I am worried about half the place being closed and how crazy it's going to be in DCA??? I plan on being there at opening, leaving afternoon, and coming back in evening for the night! I know I'll probably have to wait to get back in. Question: Are we taking a group pic? When? LOVE the looney line btw!!! Smart.
    "How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb? Answer-"Does it have to be a light bulb?"

• I'm wishing

I'm hoping to do some of this....it's too early for me to tell how early I will be able to get there on Friday, then I plan to stay all night. Hopefully, I will arrive around 3pm. I was one of the unfortunate ones trying to get off the freeway at 10pm for OMDD, then trying to get through the crowds in the Esplanade at around 11pm. I actually did quite well finding ways around traffic and through the crowds, but it was not good!

Can't wait! I'll see you around 5pm!

I will be down there with my younger daughter picking up our older daughter from college. Our AP's are supposedly blocked on Saturday, but we are planning on going to the park Friday night and staying late. Does anyone know if that will be an issue?

• I'm wishing

Being blocked on Saturday won't be a problem, you will be good until 6am Saturday! Because this is unusual, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some glitches in that system, so just be sure to get a handstamp and tell them you read that you wouldn't be blocked until they re-opened on Saturday at 8am (I did read this somewhere...I think it was the Disney Blog).

Thank you JulieMouse. The girls will be ecstatic.

I may not be a particularly frequent poster, but I am definitely down for at least part of this. This 24 hour celebration is(for me) for hanging with friends(who are CM's so they work part of the time or may be tired from work) and online groups like Micechat or FB Disney groups. I was there for the first one(not for nearly all 24 hours) but I'll do all 24 this time! My goal for the day is to get as many free meetup buttons(from various sites) so you'll see me! This sounds fun! SO STOKED FOR EYE SPY!

I just moved to LA this week for the summer. I have never been to Disneyland and can not wait to spend a full 24 hours in the park. I have been a member of Micechat for almost a year I think, and I believe this is my first post. I am thrilled to be a part of the community. The few people I know in LA will not come with me tomorrow; so if it wasn't for Micechat I would be alone for 24 hours in Disney. Thank you for having these meet-ups.