Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally: May 3rd, 2014 Discussion Thread

I'm so excited!!! It'll be my third time doing Gumball Rally (but with a whole new team so that'll be interesting!)!! But it's the first time for me being the leader of the team and registering... in all the excitement I put "To be announced" for our team name. I hope that's not permanent! Is there a way I can change it and if so, is there a deadline of when I can??

•   
    • Wanted in Monstropolis

Just sent an email back to the events email address. Was hoping to find out if and how we can add a 4th member to our team.

•   

Do we need a team name to register or can we decide on one in the coming week or so?

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StormTheCastle View Post
    Do we need a team name to register or can we decide on one in the coming week or so?
    I do no when you need team names, It's good to have one when you sign up.
    But Gumball Rally Vote the best team name , Logo need two or three week before May 3
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

•   
    • Is it rally time yet?

Quote Originally Posted by StormTheCastle View Post
    No, you don't need to have your team name in order to register, but they will ask you for one. So go sign up.....you never know when it will sell out. Its so fun, you won't want to miss it!
    Last edited by Katie1228; 03-10-2014 at 01:33 PM.
    ~ Katie ~
    My Gumball Rally teams:
    2014 - We Are The Ones Who Rally
    2013 - The Jawawockeez
    2012 - Why is the Rum Gone?

• Meh

Ughhh, how long does it take before it sells out?
    Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

Is the parking garage open early enough for the breakfast/packet distribution?

-Aliza

• Disney Obsessed

It was last year but there was some difficulties because of the aids walk... But in theory it should be open

I really want to do this and it's my first time so I am confused. Does each person on the team need to registrar on their own or when one team is put together and registered both of us are registered already? Basically do we both need to buy a ticket as a team of 2 or is the ticket for the team of 2 for both people?

Quote Originally Posted by Temskies View Post
    I really want to do this and it's my first time so I am confused. Does each person on the team need to registrar on their own or when one team is put together and registered both of us are registered already? Basically do we both need to buy a ticket as a team of 2 or is the ticket for the team of 2 for both people?
    It's my first time registering for the Gumball Rally but I've participated for the past two years. And to my understanding, you only need to have one person sign up for the team! So a ticket for a 2 person team pays for both people, a ticket for a 4 person team (which is more expensive) pays for 4 people, etc.

Hope that helps!

• D'land Visitor since '57

Quote Originally Posted by Temskies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by atinau View Post
    It's my first time registering for the Gumball Rally but I've participated for the past two years. And to my understanding, you only need to have one person sign up for the team! So a ticket for a 2 person team pays for both people, a ticket for a 4 person team (which is more expensive) pays for 4 people, etc.

Yes, atinau is correct. Only the team leader needs to register for the entire team. However, at the time of registration, he/she will be asked whether it is a team of 2, 3, or 4, and will be asked to include the names and contact info for all team members. So it is best to be prepared when the leader goes to sign up.

Also, when you register, you will be asked for your team name, if you have one selected. You do NOT need to have a team logo at this time, however.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the Rally !!!
    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

Who votes for best logo and team name? Do you know when we're supposed to submit our logos? My teams is already complete and looks awesome!
    2014 Team: Happiness is Mickey Mouse & Margaritas

• D'land Visitor since '57

Quote Originally Posted by ashez007 View Post
    Who votes for best logo and team name? Do you know when we're supposed to submit our logos? My teams is already complete and looks awesome!
    Ashley, I love your team name! I can certainly go along with that sentiment! Can't wait to see the logo.

In past years, a separate thread was created here on this forum for us to post our names and logos. Voting was then done by the Rally staff and volunteers and the winners announced at the post-Rally party. We'll have to just keep watching to see what the procedure is this time around.

I look forward to seeing you and your team at Disneyland!!
    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

•   

If i pay for a team of 4 and only have 3 people will the price of one person be refunded back to me? I have 2 for sure however two people are not 100% committed, i want to buy the tickets before they sell out though.

Sooo, is there a theme this year as there was last year, or was there a theme only because the Rally coincided with the Star Wars event? I'd really like to know if there is a contest for the best themed outfits or group as we have been working on a fun team name and theme. However, the cost of the tee shirts is expensive, so if there is no contest we can save the cost of the shirts. Anyone know?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast