Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Gumball Rally 2014 - Best Team Name and Logo Contest

Hi everyone,

This year we will be competing as team Splatterhorn.. like our gruesome t-shirt?

Name:  team splatterhorn_logo.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  104.0 KB

Full disclosure:
    We found the image at Zazzle - we just rescaled it and added customized lettering. So, doubtful this makes us eligible for the logo part of the contest but we wanted to share anyway.

Looking forward to rally day!

Last year we were “Trader Sam’s tours: A head of the rest”, however, we lost two of our jungle crew to.. let’s say….not having their heads in the game (ha ha ha).
    So, we, the two that will still be, are returning as tweedles…”mum” and “he”. The “he”, you see, has chosen to skip his prom and run the rally,,,with his mom
    !!!
    We are ready to rally, just wait and see, we are in it to win it, the “he” and me.

Name:  resized.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  210.8 KB

Last year we were “Trader Sam’s tours: A head of the rest”, however, we lost two of our jungle crew to.. let’s say….not having their heads in the game (ha ha ha).
    So, we, the two that will still be, are returning as tweedles…”mum” and “he”. The “he”, you see, has chosen to skip his prom and run the rally,,,with his mom!!!
    We are ready to rally, just wait and see, we are in it to win it, the “he” and me.
    Name:  resized.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  210.8 KB
    Last edited by Ppanfreak11; 04-19-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Posted twice...ooopsy. Cant figure out how to remove.

Joules2012: So exciting! We got married May 24, 2013 at Disneyland!! Its a perfect date for a wedding ;-) Congrats and its getting so close!!!!

Greetings to our fellow ralliers from Team Small World, Big Park!

My teammates and I met in 2010 while sitting for hours by Paradise Bay waiting for the very first public show of World of Color to start. Chatting Disney and vacuum cleaners (ask us for the story on that - it’s a good one!) lead to us staying in touch. Friendship and many fine Disney adventures ensued. We are super excited to join the rally and and make it our best Disney day ever.

Our name is a tribute to a classic attraction on its 50th anniversary, with an acknowledgement of how much ground we’ll be covering on rally day. As soon as we thought of the name we immediately imagined ourselves as Small World dolls climbing the Matterhorn and going on the attractions. Our logo features a classic ticket book to get us started on our goal, with a nod to Mary Blair as our Small World doll selves get ready to ride.

The Mario Bros. have been invited to Disneyland Park for a race of epic proportions!

Unfortunately, Bowser has showed up and kidnapped Princess Peach before the fun could begin. Now it's up to our favorite heroes to travel around the park and defeat all of Bowser's evil "attraction" minions to finish the race and save the day! This adventure is sure to be their biggest yet, so they have teamed up with a famous Mouse to become the one... the only...

Let's a go!

---
    Team Name: Super Mouse Bros.
    Team Strategy: Stomp on bad guys. Collect coins and stars. Save the princess.
    Team Motto: Wahooooo!

The Happiest Team on Earth

Name:  happiest_team_on_earth.png
Views: 490
Size:  116.5 KB

•   

Love it! Can't wait to see the shirts in person.

•   
    • Is it rally time yet?

Here is our team name and logo, based upon our love of one of the best TV shows ever... Breaking Bad.
    He may have been the one who knocks, but We Are The Ones Who Rally!

Shirt Front:
    Name:  We Are The Ones Who Rally - shirt front.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  36.3 KB

Shirt Back:
    Name:  Heisenberg Ears.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  20.6 KB
    Last edited by Katie1228; 04-21-2014 at 09:02 AM.
    ~ Katie ~
    My Gumball Rally teams:
    2014 - We Are The Ones Who Rally
    2013 - The Jawawockeez
    2012 - Why is the Rum Gone?

• Evil Overlord

Last year, we competed with our moms...this year, we plan to beat them! Super cousin powers UNITE!!!
    We are...THE SUPER FUZZY CUZZY WUZZIES....and we are awesome!

Name:  Superfuzzycuzzywuzzies-front.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  91.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Cheesy View Post
    No Time for Snack Bar is returning for our third year!
    Yay! We'll see you at the snack bar!
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Quote Originally Posted by Joules2012 View Post
    We are the "Almost Newlyweds"! We had our first date at Disneyland 4 years ago and now we are celebrating our fairytale wedding on May 24! In our last few weeks of being engaged, we are so excited to compete in our first Gumball Rally!
    Congrats! My husband and I are celebrating our first anniversary at this year's Rally, having celebrated our wedding at last year's Gumball! I'm so glad to see someone else is carrying on the tradition!!
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Hey he's grump,

I'm also grump!

And, we're the Grump Kims!

Background Story:

After competing in a couple of Gumball Rallies with team ATAK! and posting pictures on Facebook, some of our friends started becoming curious about our photos and began inquiring us on what exactly the Gumball Rally is. Subsequently, this brought a few interest amongst our friends! With a maxed out team and friends wishing to compete, a new team was born!

... and then quickly fell apart after the date of this year's Gumball Rally was announced As it turned out, a May 3rd Gumball Rally would cause a major schedule conflict for my new team members since they would be out of town on that date. Determined to not miss out on this year's Gumball Rally, I started scouting for new team members! But that ended up being a major fail as well D: Which led me to my *VERY* last and final resort... My brother.

So through brotherly obligations (and also maybe some major bribing in which I cannot confirm or deny), my brother is now forced- er, I mean ready to embark on this amazing journey with me!

Team Concept:

Instead of little happy munchkins, we're two 'Grump-kims' (Ha, get it? It's a pun of our last names! ) stuck having to spend time together for a FULL Saturday at Disneyland (Ugh, I know right?). And who better to represent our grumpy avatars than two of the grumpiest Disney characters we know: Donald Duck and Grumpy! Also, to further represent our "grumpy-ness," our logo is based off of our favorite YouTube show, "Game Grumps." Here's their intro video:

My friend Kristy, who did last year's ATAK! logos, helped me with this year's logo as well (Thank you Kristy!). She was actually supposed to be one of my teammates this year, but she'll be in Korea during the Gumball Rally. However, she said she'll definitely being doing it with me next year!

Being a sibling team, I can guarantee there's going to be lots of name calling and yelling at each other during the Rally. We just might be the most dysfunctional team in the history of MiceChat's Gumball Rally. Even though we may be grumpy being stuck together, we're still happy to be at Disneyland and ready to compete! We're not going to let our "brotherly love" stop us from winning that first place trophy! Come May 3rd, we'll be ready to roll! See you all real soon!
    Last edited by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe; 04-22-2014 at 10:14 AM.

• D'land Visitor since '57

In our previous post you've seen our shirts
    Upon which our logo does adorn,
    But since you cannot see it all
    Here is
    Team "It Doesn't Matterhorn"!
    Name:  Matterhorn.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  53.8 KB
    Last edited by lctom1; 04-22-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast