View Poll Results: Who's going to the Sunday noon meet?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course, I wouldn't miss it!

23 85.19%
  • I'll be there later and will catch up.

1 3.70%
  • Not sure yet.

3 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Who's going to Sunday's (4/2) Noon Meet?

Just cleared up our weekend plans ... we will be there ... without kids!!!

We will actually be at the resort on Friday night as well if anybody will be around.

• Again! Again! Again!

Most likely. However, I am still up in the air. If I go it may only be for a little while. The park is out of control...crowd-wise.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Kathleen and I are going to be there...I'm looking forward to meeting more MC'ers, and hope that some of you at least are looking forward to seeing us too...

Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Life is Great!

just a forwarning, i suck at remebering names, if im lucky i will remember your screenname, big doubts on real names. and im kinda shy too
    {:
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MAXandBELLESmom
    just a forwarning, i suck at remebering names, if im lucky i will remember your screenname, big doubts on real names. and im kinda shy too
    {:
    I don't think you're alone in that department...I'm kinda the same way...I did meet some folks in January. And since I'm so small, I tend to blend in with the scenery...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Prefect

Blog Entries

i'm going on a mini-pin shopping spree & then i'll be at the nooner. (i that SG!)

VF, thank you SOOOO much for reminding about DST. it's my evil nemesis.
    <o>

• I'm your huckleberry.

{:
    I used to be shy at these things too, but I'm almost over that now!

If you're feeling timid, look for me! I'll be the short, round, busty gal with long curly hair. I'll be nice I promise (well at first at least!)

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Or you can look for me - hanging out with the mean chick with the curly hair, I'll have a bright pink fuzzy hat on!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• The Candidate

{:
    I definitely can relate. It is hard enough in the real world with just names, but trying to match faces, screen names and real names is almost impossible for me.

• Life is Great!

i have worked in a customer service center for 7 yrs now, there are some other people who have been there almost as long as me(or longer) who i know by either name, or face or voice but i still cant match them up. i have gotten real good at "hey, how are you doing?" sunday is going to be soooo much fun!!

• The Candidate

i have worked in a customer service center for 7 yrs now, there are some other people who have been there almost as long as me(or longer) who i know by either name, or face or voice but i still cant match them up. i have gotten real good at "hey, how are you doing?" sunday is going to be soooo much fun!!
    Even worse, I have been married 16 years and I haven't figured out what to call my In-laws yet. When the kids are around it is easy because I can just refer to them as Grandma and Pop Pop. Otherwise, Mom or Dad doesn't feel right. But neither does using their names. Since they live in Florida and my Father In-law is scared of earthquakes, we don't see them very often. Therefore, it isn't that big of an issue.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

My wife will be stunningly beautiful as always, and if you see a little shrimpy guy with an Angels cap...it might be me...see ya'll tomorrow...

Barry

Wink Re: Who's going to Sunday's (4/2) Noon Meet?

Not ONLY they declare their screen name...they double the fun by divulging you their real name as well!! Fortunately they haven't hit us with any pop-quizes later on in the day...so it's nothing to stress over. And if you can't remember their name, play it off slick by saying, "hey...you...fellow MC person, or JMJ (Jump, Mickey! Jump!) people!" [You'll figure that one out at the hub @ noon...]

• Life is Great!

Quote Originally Posted by ScarLion
    Not ONLY they declare their screen name...they double the fun by divulging you their real name as well!! Fortunately they haven't hit us with any pop-quizes later on in the day...so it's nothing to stress over. And if you can't remember their name, play it off slick by saying, "hey...you...fellow MC person, or JMJ (Jump, Mickey! Jump!) people!" [You'll figure that one out at the hub @ noon...]
    max just walked up and saw your avatar and said lion king, lion king!! man is he smart!!
    {:

so i already volunteered to drive up tomorrow so he could nap(that way we can leave as early as i want) i had asked to be able to sleep in today since he has been out of town for the past few weekends and earlier in the week he said ok, but guess who has been up with the kids since 6:30 and who is still asleep, him!! well, since i usually get up at 5, 6:30 is kinda sleeping in.
    {:

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Ran into Crazy Legs yesterday and promised to come on Sunday as well, will try for noon...if not will call ya & catch up.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast