• Elcapitan Man

Question Anyone going to long Beach Gay Pride

Just curious. Is anyone planning on going to Long Beach Gay Pride This weekend May 20th and May 21th?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone going to long Beach Gay Pride

I'll be there tomorrow.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Wasn't Me!

My honey and I will also be there with "The Dusty One" and the FishyBulb!!

• Gay Man

I'm working on and off both days. If you see some readhead walking a pitbull say Hi.

• Elcapitan Man

Quote Originally Posted by Not Afraid
    I'm working on and off both days. If you see some readhead walking a pitbull say Hi.
    Sure Will, Hope that you can make it!

• Bear Country Refugee

We're going Sunday to watch the parade.
    "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Dangnabit, rub salt in that wound!

It's not so much I want to go to another Gay Pride--I have enough rainbows in the house to color most Colorado post thunderstorms--but I mean, listen you all! Beach and Micechat in the same meet!

Of course, I've no idea if Long Beach is even really a beach or a name from long ago and I don't know if you'll all be in the same place!

Never Grow Up and Dusty, have fun, take pics and have a good time for us who are still teaching through next week and wish they could join you for some fun.

Back to my morning coffee.

Peace!
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Gay Man

So, I was walking the Parade start route this morning and I see womething VERY familiar. It is an old fire truck and next to it is standing the CM who always drives the firetruck down Main Street! Behind him was an odd-looking version of Sleeping Beauty Castle (it looked like a grade school project) with rainbow flags sticking out of each one of the turets.

I don't normally walk with my camera and I was kciking myself that I didn't bring it with me. I did leave a message with NGU to catch it in the parade if possible.

• Elcapitan Man

Quote Originally Posted by Roo719
    Dangnabit, rub salt in that wound!

It's not so much I want to go to another Gay Pride--I have enough rainbows in the house to color most Colorado post thunderstorms--but I mean, listen you all! Beach and Micechat in the same meet!

Of course, I've no idea if Long Beach is even really a beach or a name from long ago and I don't know if you'll all be in the same place!

Never Grow Up and Dusty, have fun, take pics and have a good time for us who are still teaching through next week and wish they could join you for some fun.

Back to my morning coffee.

Peace!
    Roo
    Roo. Long Beah is both a city and is located by the beach. The festival it's self is located near the "Queen Mary". How fitting!!!!! I like the setting for Long Beach Gay Pride better then the larger one in West Hollywood. Those are the only two festivals that I have been to.

• Gay Man

Quote Originally Posted by Elcapitan Man
    Roo. Long Beah is both a city and is located by the beach. The festival it's self is located near the "Queen Mary". How fitting!!!!! I like the setting for Long Beach Gay Pride better then the larger one in West Hollywood. Those are the only two festivals that I have been to.
    A little tidbit I didn't know until today: Long Beach Gay Pride is the 2nd largest Pride festival in California. San Francisco is #1, Long Beach #2, West Hollywood #3 and San Diego#4. (From a client who covers all 4 festivals.)

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

We don't have ours in the beginning of June in Colorado SPrings. We used to have it the same weekend as Denver's, but someone finally realized that everyone went up there. So for down here, it tends to be held in July. It's alright with us...we go to both that way.

Peace and I hope you all had a great festival!
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend