• A New Kind Of Villain

The Plan for tomorrows POTC 2 Premiere Meet!!!

I'm sorry if this second thread seems irrelevant. The other one was kind of going off on a tangent, plus I've talked to enough people to make some try to figure out this premiere thing.

I will be there at park opening. If you will too, PM me or catch me on AIM ( KarenKasumiTNR ) to let me know and get my phone number. We have an awesom spot staked out and will try to lay out some towels/blankets for all the MC'ers coming later.

If you are coming later, PM or AIM me for my info. Call me when you get there and we'll let you know where we are. However, if you're coming later in the day, keep in mind some of us will have been there since the crack of down... so we won't complain if you bring food/beverages as peace offerings. ^_^

I myself will probably be seated most of the day. I am taking a bunch of equipment, because my plan (and it's wacky, I know, but perhaps it'll work) is to broadcast for MC'ers from a webcam as well as get tons of video and pictures. Yes, you heard me right, webcam the red carpet and post as it's occuring.

So if you want to come for an awesome event and to hang all day with plenty of cool people. PM or AIM me with your info and when you'll be arriving, so I can keep a master list.

Hope to see lots of you there!
    Last edited by Sadako; 06-23-2006 at 09:19 PM.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• A New Kind Of Villain

Re: The Plan for tomorrows POTC 2 Premiere Meet!!!

I'm going to bed to early rise. I have a blanket / camcorder / camera / goodies ready. Might actually be nixing the laptop (It's dying on me); although if someone else has one, I've got a verizon wireless DSL card, a webcam and a mic, so PM me. Also leave me a PM me still with info if you're coming. I'm setting my alarm for 4:00 am and will respond to all PM's in my mailbox before I leave.

See you guys there! ^_^
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Banned User

Re: The Plan for tomorrows POTC 2 Premiere Meet!!!

A personal web cam from the event, hmm that's going to be hard to do, Good luck. If it does not work, then make a fake 24-hour delay web cast, lol.

(Would love to be there... But stuck in FLA.. Watching msn web cam...)
    Last edited by figment1986; 06-24-2006 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling