Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• insufferable know-it-all

Photos from 6/26 meet

Pssst! Avast there... I have seen the curse of the Black Pearl, and it be Disneyphile!

It was on a night like this... last night in fact, when me hearties and meself descended upon the shores of Disneylande, intent on settin' sail on the high seas of the Carribbean. While some of us never did set our eyes on the cursed treasure, we did have a wild night of greed, mayhem, mutiny,a little bit of plunderin' and a sinkin'!

However mates, ye must wait a touch more before layin' yer eyes on the photographic evidence, as I must board me ship in a few minutes (as soon as I be finished uploadin' the pictures to me photobucket). Fer the impatient among ye, ye may be checkin' here te see the proof without the story to go along wi' it.
    Last edited by Morrigoon; 06-27-2006 at 07:41 AM.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Re: Photos from 6/26 meet

You are SUCH a tease!!!!!

Arrr... that I be. But ye put up wi' it because I be a tease with treasure! I'll be postin' me plunder later this morn, matey.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• I'm your huckleberry.

Ah, we laughed, we cried, we did the wave!!! It'll be a good tale to spin for ages to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Senior Minion

People jumping out of boats, eh? Thanks for the pics.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

ARRRRRRRGH! Ye be spoilin' the narrative, ye rogue!

Okay me hearties, sit back and let old 'Goon tell ye a tale.

'Twere round twilight when I arriv'd at the Harbor in me skiff. The dockes, crowded they be, so I set sail teh the nearest friendly cove teh drop me anchor. This one be called "Downtown Disney Parking". Right homey place, very friendly to an old salt like meself, and I cain't be complainin' about the decoration!

After waitin' fer one full load to pass me by, I hopped aboard a vessel they call "Monorail Blue". My, she was yar. The passage took but a few minutes, and we arriv'd in port. I did manage to see some interesting sights in the lagoon, but the rogues have buried the best of their treasure, I fear.

Last edited by Morrigoon; 06-27-2006 at 08:34 AM.

Bypassin' the local mountains in favor of a more level path,

I marveled at some of the strange ways of the locals here. Such sights as were teh be seen!

Arrrrgh! Stymied a mere handful of yardes from me rendezvous point, I had teh wait until a local celebration passed me by...

"I thought YOU turned off the coffee pot!"

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

Very cute. More please!
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• e komo mai

Tarps over the sub lagoon! Those b*st*rds!

While waitin' fer our crew, these strange fellowes rousted about. We spent a goodly amount of our tyme figgerin' out what business they had in these parts. They had about them strange bookes, which showed promise. Eventually, we determined that these fellowes were but minstrels of a sort, plannin' a performance they call "commercial".

Once our whole crew arrived, we set sail fer Frontierland and the end of the line fer Pirates (which we had ourselves a good chuckle over, as it were really the beginnin' of the line fer us pirates, to put it rightly). Bein' as we'd come this far with no supplies, a search party was sent out, consistin' of Frodo Potter and meself, teh secure some grub to fill our bellies while we drifted fer the next two hours (as it were told teh us). Well, there weren't much wait on the victuals, but by the time we located our crew, the current had carried them from the land of the settlers, downriver teh the center of the port of Nouvelle Orleans. By the time each man had gotten his cut of the treasure, we were at the gates, and each man had to decide fer himself whether teh keep his treasure and step aside, or forego the pleasure of a hot meal fer a voyage teh the carribbean and the possibility of catchin' a glimpse of the cursed gold.

Arrrgh, me greed got the best of me, and I paid the price. I decided, along wi' Frodo Potter and Experiment626, teh wait it out and enjoy the treasure in me hands. Four nuggets of golden chickeny goodness awaited me... and as fast as our last voyage to this port had been, I knew it'd not be long before I set my eyes on that rascal Jack Sparrow meself!

Disneyphile and Dontbecheekin' took their chances and went aboard. Their vessel stayed at anchor in the Blue Bayou for some time as repairs were made to the ship, but after the better portion of an hour, they completed their voyage, and our crewe was reunited once again.

Back into the queue we went. This time, we knew the currents well, and had confidence it would carry us to our destination with great speed. Also, we found ourselves some additional crewe members, who earned their way aboard this voyage by havin' the good sense teh already have us a place in line.

Meanwhile, I did spy for meself some amazing sights of ships and landscape such as one rarely sees.

Grab yer kerchiefs, me hearties, fer this be where our tale becomes one of woe, my friends. Fer as we arrived at Lafitte's Landing, the winds stilled, the sails unbillowed, and the vessels were set adrift.

The sailors were none too happy, as supplies were runnin' low aboard ship

Our crewe discuss'd the situation, and determin'd we'd best hold tight and wait fer the fair wind to blow once more before headin' out of port.

There were much grumblin' from those already aboard.

• love my friends

great pictures thanks for shaing

Friends for life

And then, quicker'n ye could say Davey Jones... MUTINY!

This surly wench in the pink frock did heap abuse on the poor cabin boy wot' came by to offer hope of rescue. Others in her crewe did heap worse abuse on the poor lad but a few moments later.

The redcoats decided then to clear the decks, as there'd be no more boats settin' out of port till the next tide.

At first, they promised us we'd be settin' sail soon and to hold fast to our position.

Our crewe's spirits remained high... we'd not voyaged this far teh give up now!

But t'was not teh be. However, we were given just compensation fer our troubles by a very friendly young lad. He gave us a treasure map that led us to a shortcut through the heart of the mountain I'd spied earlier that eventide...

'Twas the treasure of the left track we'd be seekin' now, and we did not have far teh look a'fore we found ourselves that very treasure!

These landlubbers, DixielandGirl and her mate, had never heard of the treasure of the left track, let alone set their eyes upon the wonders to be beheld there.

Ah, but the rowdies in back had! ('Cept fer the stowaways in the back row, who found their fates inexorably tied to those of our crew)

We were forced to abandon ship

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast