Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

MICESPEED MEET-UP: Join Ride Warrior and PenguinSoda For A Day Of Friendship and Fun!

We will be meeting at Disneyland's Hub on Saturday, December 9th at 10 a.m. The idea is to come to the resort at a time when the holiday decor and attractions are up. Yet, this date will serve to distance us from the larger crowds that will be there closer to Christmas and New Year's.

Anyone that would like to join us is welcome. Although the meet will officially start at 10 in the morning, those interested can rendezvour with us at anytime during the day that is conveneint.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 09-11-2006 at 08:29 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: MICESPEED MEET-UP: Join Ride Warrior and PenguinSoda For A Day Of Friendship and Fun!

Yeah this is a bit in advance... but this way it gives you guys plenty of warning... I mean time to plan ahead!!!

Just be warned... we are wild and crazy people and we fully intend to have a monsterously FUN day of friendship and enjoyment!!!! We welcome anyone who would like to hang out with us and share the good times!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Re: MICESPEED MEET-UP: Join Ride Warrior and PenguinSoda For A Day Of Friendship and Fun!

HOLY MOSES! Its only August 23!! Well, thanks for the advanced warning. Might wanna bump the thread up towards the end of November just to make sure nobody misses it the closer to the date it is.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Not a problem... I have the thread subscribed so it won't get lost!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I will most likely be working that day, but we never work past noon on Saturdays. Bet your bottom dollar I will be in attendance, whether or not Anders and the Jr Miss will be there remains to be seen.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• horsin' around!

THANK YOU for the advance....single family income here the warning is appreciated...we've been wanting to plan a trip but couldn't quite decide on a 'when'...this will give me time to plan. :-)

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: MICESPEED MEET-UP: Join Ride Warrior and PenguinSoda For A Day Of Friendship and

This is just an advance notice thread, in order to allow those that may want to come to be able mark it on their calender, and plan. We will be bumping it up again closer to the event. Also, as penguin said, wanted to warn everyone ahead of time that we are completely wild and outrageous! The crazy fun we have will be HUGE as we mingle and enjoy everything the resort has to offer.

• Delawarean Girl

*just sighing* If only I could join along. But I have to gain my money back now from my WDW visit now.

• Princess of my own world

AW!! Wish I could be there to meet you guys. Who knows maybe I'll win the lottery tonight and get my AP and a car and gas money to make it there.

What luck this is my 600th post too!!! On the thread with two of my favorite game people!
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• no flash photography...

Sounds like the perfect time to go. Is the candlelight thing that weekend?

• Neep meep beep

December 2nd? Holy holidays Batman! I didn't see the date in the thread, but I can probably make it. I'll say yes, but can you remind us like a week before or something?!?

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: MICESPEED MEET-UP: Join Ride Warrior and PenguinSoda For A Day Of Friendship and

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto
    December 2nd? Holy holidays Batman! I didn't see the date in the thread, but I can probably make it. I'll say yes, but can you remind us like a week before or something?!?
    You bet your sweet Jedi Mickey! We will be reminding everybody when we are close to the date.

• All you need is LOVE

I am sure we will have a meet up

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

I'll try guys, you know me.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Here's something that I'm sure will excite everyone...(yea, right)...I might be able to make it.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast