View Poll Results: Will you be attending the meet?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aye, wouldn't miss this for the world!

3 42.86%
  • 'Tis possible

2 28.57%
  • Nay, I'll not be seen wi' the likes o'ye

2 28.57%
  • What in the <bleep> are you talking about?

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• insufferable know-it-all

Orange International Street Fair (and Poxy Boggards!) Meet this Saturday at 3pm

I propose a 3pm meet in Orange this Saturday. That'll give us time to get in and enjoy the cultural fair before:

Poxy Boggards Free Show This Saturday Evening
    The Poxy Boggarrds will be performing at this years Orange International Street Fair.

For those of you who have never heard of or been to this event, it is a lot of fun. The city of Orange closes down the circle downtown and all ajacent streets for the fair. Down every street there is a differnet type of ethnic food, beer and entertainment.

The Poxy Boggards will be performing for one hour only on the main stage from 5 to 6 PM on Saturday night September 2nd.

Make sure to get there early as parking can be difficult.

Hope to see you all there!

Orange International Street Fair website:
    http://www.orangestreetfair.org/
    "In thine eye, wench!"

...as oft as we are able

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Banned User

Re: Orange International Street Fair (and Poxy Boggards!) Meet this Saturday at 3pm

I'll be there!

Re: Orange International Street Fair (and Poxy Boggards!) Meet this Saturday at 3pm

C'mon guys, this will be lots of fun!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• For old time sake

Please eat a funnel cake for me!!!! Wish I oculd go.
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Earth Intruder

I'll be there too with mah Goonie!

Anyone else who is going , please PM me if you don't have my cell # and we'll figure out where we're all at.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

This is gonna be fun. But I have *no* idea where for us to all meet. I'd say somewhere in the circle, but I don't know if that's going to be completely filled with peeps and schtuff.

Worse comes to worse, at 5pm you know we'll be near the main stage!

But seriously, does anyone know Orange well enough to set a meeting place?

• Neep meep beep

The Poxy Boggards are performing at this event? Wow, that's great -- a really good friend of mine is the co-founder of that group and is in the band - I last saw them play at the house of blues. I'll be there!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

How cool! I'm going to try to get there. I think I'll be able to identify some of you by the pictures of the meets I've seen on this site.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• done

How funny. We ended up going today for various reasons after finding out about it yesterday. Fun, productive and expensive! I'll post a link to the trip report after I've written it.

• Do you think I'm... odd?

Boggards were awesome as usual... Though I wish they could have done some of their naughtier songs! Dash those family shows! They did manage to get a little risque at times, which is always fun. And it was nice to see a threesome... of Micechatters attending, that is! (Get your mind out of the gutter!) (But I like it there!)

Looking forward to tomorrow's meet at the park! ^_^
    Ask me to share your fantasies, dear, but don't ask me where tomorrow is
    Don't ask me where to find happiness, though I know for sure where sorrow is

"A mistake played with hesitance is a mistake. A mistake played with authority is an interpretation." @}--->----

Yeah, despite arriving 1/2 hour later than planned and the absolute crush of the crowd, IndianaJenn actually managed to find Cherny and I, and then we spotted RoseRedAngel during the show.

I still can't believe no one handed that one Boggard on the far left a fan, poor guy was dying!

Lot of fun though! Oh, and I discovered I really liked that band that was playing on the Irish stage afterward, The American Wake or somesuch. Bought one of their discs.

Did you notice two of the Merry Wives of Windsor were in the crowd?

• Do you think I'm... odd?

Didn't, but wish I had! I've actually been in a couple of theatrical shows with Claire of the MWOW. She's an awesome wench, er... person! ^_^
    Ask me to share your fantasies, dear, but don't ask me where tomorrow is
    Don't ask me where to find happiness, though I know for sure where sorrow is

"A mistake played with hesitance is a mistake. A mistake played with authority is an interpretation." @}--->----

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

It was nice to meet the three of you! I had a great time.

The next time the Boggards play a club, we should definitely plan a meet. I missed hearing their more ... um ... adult material.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• done

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJenn View Post
    It was nice to meet the three of you! I had a great time.

The next time the Boggards play a club, we should definitely plan a meet. I missed hearing their more ... um ... adult material.
    I thought someone said something about a performance in a couple weeks at Laguna Hills Brewery, but darned if I can even find out if that place exists (me and my horrible hearing and memory, always screws stuff up)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast