Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    October 11th Meet?

    Ok, Get ready MiceChatters!

    October 11th is the day to shine!

    Park hours are from 10 AM-8 PM Thats what off-season gets you. I was at the park on October 12th 2005 and it was so empty it was like Nara's Dreamland!

    Hopefully that day will be like that. I'll be bringing a cane because my legs cant handle long walks, sooooooo......Up the exits we go!

    I'll be hanging out until the meet breaks off!

    Wolfie...I'll be staying!

    You know where and when: The Hub at 12:00 Noon!

  2. #2

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toowoomba Queensland Australia
    Posts
    3,411

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    The Aussies will be there!!!


    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

    Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

  3. #3

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    Yeah, I had contact with you before! Your the user thats staying for like 3 weeks, correct? See ya there!

  4. #4

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Toowoomba Queensland Australia
    Posts
    3,411

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Yeah, I had contact with you before! Your the user thats staying for like 3 weeks, correct? See ya there!

    we are in Anaheim 2 weeks and in the US three months!


    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

    Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    3 months...NICE! I'll see you then! Meet at the Hub at Noon (Walt and Mickey Statue)

    Anyone else up? Wolfy, Sadako?

  6. #6

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    Hey Barf, aren't you goiong to be in disneyland on the 7th or 8th? tell me you are!

  7. #7

    • Blow me to Bermuda!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    316

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    ah.. we don't get there until the 12th.

  8. #8

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    I can try to make it on the 7th, also. Not sure though. But i'll be there on the 11th for sure.

  9. #9

    • Still wants to be a cat!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    2.4 Miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    7,149

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    Not going to make it.......Will be around the Parks the 12th and 13th, but no meets as of yet.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!


    - Wolfette

  10. #10

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1157 miles from home
    Posts
    4,892

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    Wolfy -- I think there is going to be some kind of meet for Tassie on the 12th.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

    "Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"
    * * *


  11. #11

    • Still wants to be a cat!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    2.4 Miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    7,149

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    I'm meeting up with Tassie, but we're not going to make it a Micechatter meet, dinner reservations are taken care of already. I think the girls just want to hit the rides....sometimes with a large meet, that just doesn't happen.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!


    - Wolfette

  12. #12

    • Blow me to Bermuda!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    316

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    Wolfy if you're going to be there on the 12th, I'd love to meet you. I'll be there 10/12-10/14 with my daughter and her friend.

  13. #13

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Red Face Re: October 11th Meet?

    Argh! All of these meets and we can't go! My wife is about to pop - thought she was going to pop on Saturday - so she and I thought it best to put our suitcases in the car and attached the carseat....but by days end...contractions subsided.

    Hopefully there will be some 'meets' around Christmas....we might be up for those......but right now, the more my wife is off of her feet - the better. Only 23 days until the cesarean - if she "lasts" that long!

  14. #14

    • Waiting for the stork
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a chaotic world
    Posts
    4,697

    Re: October 11th Meet?

    DD, has she been ordered to bedrest by her Dr?
    Is there a medical reason that she needs to stay off her feet?
    If so then follow Dr's orders.


    if not and she's still 23 days away from her due date, she should actualy be walking...it's good for her.

    I have carried 2 children to term, I had awful braxton hicks (sp) contractions with them (particularly my second) I went into false labor with both (nothing to be worried about...usualy just excited parents wanting these contractions to be "it" )

    but walking is excellent excersise all the way through a pregnancy...in fact if it is very helpful to the circulation...remaining seated too long can cause problems....(clots, etc)

    So unless your wifes Dr has advised her not to walk, you should go to the meets...do stuff, have fun.

    the last month of pregnancy can be very uncomfortable...and having distractions (like Disneyland) can be very helpful....

    just make sure you build some resttime into your days and your wife should be fine...

    maybe after you get home from the meet you could give her a backrub and foot massage, both would most likely be appreciated.

    I feel ademently about this, because I remember wanting people to realize I was pregnant, not invalid....I could and did do everything I wanted to...
    Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 09-25-2006 at 12:34 PM.
    procrastibating

  15. #15

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Talking Re: October 11th Meet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
    DD, has she been ordered to bedrest by her Dr?
    Is there a medical reason that she needs to stay off her feet?
    If so then follow Dr's orders.


    if not and she's still 23 days away from her due date, she should actualy be walking...it's good for her.

    I have carried 2 children to term, I had awful braxton hicks (sp) contractions with them (particularly my second) I went into false labor with both (nothing to be worried about...usualy just excited parents wanting these contractions to be "it" )

    but walking is excellent excersise all the way through a pregnancy...in fact if it is very helpful to the circulation...remaining seated too long can cause problems....(clots, etc)

    So unless your wifes Dr has advised her not to walk, you should go to the meets...do stuff, have fun.

    the last month of pregnancy can be very uncomfortable...and having distractions (like Disneyland) can be very helpful....

    just make sure you build some resttime into your days and your wife should be fine...

    maybe after you get home from the meet you could give her a backrub and foot massage, both would most likely be appreciated.

    I feel ademently about this, because I remember wanting people to realize I was pregnant, not invalid....I could and did do everything I wanted to...
    Thanks. Dr has told her to 'take it easy'. About 4 weeks ago, she went into pre-term labor - contractions were 3 minutes apart and in a 40 minute time period, she'd had about 18. I thought maybe it was Braxton Hicks, but it wasn't and they had to inject tributeline into her to stop the contractions.

    It seems that when she does a lot of 'stuff' she beings going into contractions....and on Thursday, Dr. told her if she has more than 4 in an hour, she needs to call the hospital and come in for emergency c-section. They don't want her to go into labor for fear of internal rupture from a surgery in December and now a hernia on top of that.

    On Saturday I was on the edge of my seat all day long. She was contracting a lot so we thought it best to pack our suitcases and put them in the car along with a baby bag and get the carseat in there. She was having 4 contractions in a 70 minute period.....so it didn't qualifty.....but if you saw my wife right now - you'd think she wouldn't make it to Oct 18. She figures if she can make it until this weekend, she'll be happy and he can be born any time.

    So - hopefully the sooner he is born, the sooner we can join in for a 'meet'! It would be fun!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Las Vegas Ren Fair at Sunset Park Saturday October 11th
    By Snow_White_Raven in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 06:57 AM
  2. Meet For October 7, 2007'
    By Dan - Tasmic! in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 04:13 PM
  3. March 11th *Fireworks* meet
    By almandot in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 07:33 AM
  4. February 11th MiceChat noon meet
    By Crazy Legs in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 11:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •