Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Shubisha

Re: Official Gumball Rally and MiceQuest Results

Hahahahaha. I just started compression for my video and suddenly realized I'd made it 45 minutes XD. That's like... ~100mb even if i drop the bitrate down to averaging 300kbps. Guess I'm going to compress it at a nice quality and upload it to google video so people don't have to download something that big if they don't want to, but can if they do. So it'll take a little longer for google to do their approval thing

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Yet again, we have proven that we are a community with common interests and a love for something that goes beyond our differences!

I congradulate you all for jobs well done! I could only wish I was there--but there's something to be said about seeing people behind the names! It always makes me smile!

Thanks Micechat. For many, this is the place we go after a hard day at work and it's a huge reprive.

Thanks players...you are part of it!

Peace to all,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Circle of Ancients

4th place!!!! Woot!!!!!

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    4th place!!!! Woot!!!!!
    Good job! You took a real chance waiting to do Peter Pan and it paid off. We thought for sure we would beat you, but you two took it! No shame comming in after you!
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• I meant to do that.

(12 teams finished with full points)

W00T! 12th place in the house!!!

(Time: 12:56)

Totally worth it, I would say my most memorable time Ive had in the park ever!

• Banned User

Great job to you all. I have enjoyed the pics and updates. thank you all for making this an awsome event. thank you Dusty, Fishy, circarama and all you who made this possible!!!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Thanks for the info! Is there a way to see what the rest of the scores were? I'd love to know how our team did. Or did we do THAT BAD that it'd be just too embarassing to post I think I'm esceeeeered now.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986 View Post
    wow.... makes me wish i could have attended...

oh well..
    (stops the bribing...)
    Didin't I tell you that bribing wouldn't work? I am sure the pictures didn't do the event justice but I must say it sounds like the micechat group hit a homerun on their first event and I for one am looking forward to many more. congradualations to all the winners.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

I'm not going to post scores beyond the first 5 places, but will give you your score via PM (up to place 15 for both events), if you PM me. But I didn't want to embarrass anyone by posting a score that they wouldn't want posted. That isn't to say that they should be embarrassed. Heck, no one had any idea what we had up our collective sleeve. So I think you all did GRRRRRRRRATE. But if you need more info, I scored down to about 15th place on both events.

Just so you all know, there were a total of 101 points on the Rally. We had 16 teams finish the Rally with 100 or more points. That would be half of you that finished all or all but one of the attractions in just one day!

The Quest had a total point value of 20. 13 points for the questions (one point for each question) and 7 points for the final answer. One third of you at least finished all the questions but may have run out of time for the final clue (the Endgame Transmission). 7 teams completed the quest with the right Endgame answer. Considering that time turned out to be the main factor in preventing teams from finishing (not enough time to seek other possible answers that would fit into your final clues and word scramble) I am pleased to see that most of the teams were able to gather at least 10 points (or almost all of their questions).

We will be posting a guide to the answers on the Riddle of the Astrogate today. This guide will include pictures of the answers. Everyone was at the same advantage/disadvantage on the time issue and larger than expected crowds that showed up that day. So even if you didn't finish, you did well!

Again, congratulations to all of our teams. We had so much fun watching you on Saturday. Thank you for making it a very special day!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• I'm your huckleberry.

What a fun night that was! I can't get over the amount of work put into that Quest. It really surpassed all my expectations... and it was HARD!!!! I loved every second of it and can't wait for the full-length Quest next Spring!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee View Post
    5TH Place!!! Woo Hoo!!

How's that for a group that's not from California?? Next year we are TAKING IT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine View Post
    *sniff, sniff* I smell a challenge.
    I too smell that challenge! It's ON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee View Post
    So... I think that's the smell of utter failure.... I smell it around you for some reason.

PWND!!!
    I love that we are still trash talking 3 days after the event!

Thanks for the results Dusty! Congratulations to all the teams (even Team Wicket )
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Animatronic American

Awesome. Nice meeting you guys! I overheard Brandon from DPC say he wouldn't do it again next year. I think you guys should at least defend your title.

• Banned User

Congrats Julie and Matt! Whooo!

Thank you for a wonderful event. We had so much fun. Everything was run so smoothly. And thanks for the update and the results. I'll be looking forward to reading the answers to the questions to finally find out where the illusive 'heavily cratered moon' and it's mystery number of space stations was found! Also must return to the Park soon to get husband mini corn dogs $4.99.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernout View Post
    Awesome. Nice meeting you guys! I overheard Brandon from DPC say he wouldn't do it again next year. I think you guys should at least defend your title.
    I agree, or maybe they're to cheeken?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast