Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Re: Official Gumball Rally and MiceQuest Results

Don't think us Questers got out of having to see HISTA either! It was so funny...all 4 teams that went in at the same time as we did all had the same idea: Sit at the back to the far right so as soon as we got the answer we could get the heck out!
    <o>

• Disneyland or bust!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    I'm not going to post scores beyond the first 5 places, but will give you your score via PM (up to place 15 for both events), if you PM me. But I didn't want to embarrass anyone by posting a score that they wouldn't want posted. That isn't to say that they should be embarrassed. Heck, no one had any idea what we had up our collective sleeve. So I think you all did GRRRRRRRRATE.
    My words to Dustysage when we arrived at the finish table and he asked how we did: "We SUCK!" He's such a cheerleader though, because he was very persistant that we didn't "suck", and did we have fun? and he was so glad we joined the Quest, and on and on. Thanks for the encouragement!!

That being said, we are SO going to do this again, but the Rally-type event next time! Tomorrowland is our least-visited land, and BOY it showed! Those questions were HARD!

Our favorite moment of the night: we were in the Startours shop, whatever its name is (see, we STILL don't know Tomorrowland!) and a CM asked what we were doing, so we told him. Within moments, we had several CM's crowded around us, trying to figure out the questions, and THEY were stumped! The best moment was that one of them had an idea and he literally RAN outside, with all the CM's following him, with a tired Tool and I slowly trailing behind. At that point, they were more energetic than we were!

Oh, and lest it seems as though they were an unfair advantage, as it turns out, most of the suggestions they gave us were... uhhh... well, let's just say, they weren't on the right track!
    "A bad day at Disneyland is better then a great day at work." ~ Max Fischer

• Disneyland or bust!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbulb View Post
    Teams? I would like to ask that you all keep your trash talkin' to a maximum.

Thank you

-Fishy

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog View Post
    Heh we ate our lunches waiting for HISTA to start. Woot! I never have to see HISTA ever again, thank you and hallelujah.
    Oh thank Heavens, so it's not just us?? We were on the Quest and were joking that we were being punished, we're just not big fans of Tomorrowland, and apparently the Disney Gods were trying to even up our ride attendance!

Next time, can we have a Quest in Fantasyland or NOS? We would so SPANK people in those...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog View Post
    Heh we ate our lunches waiting for HISTA to start. Woot! I never have to see HISTA ever again, thank you and hallelujah.

I want to shrink everyone involved with that drivel and step on them. Sheesh!
    Thanks to the Quest and the Rally, I've now seen HISTA twice within a two week period. How's that for crazy? Thankfully we didn't have to stay until the end either time.
    A signature should go here.

• Disneyland or bust!

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP. View Post
    Thanks to the Quest and the Rally, I've now seen HISTA twice within a two week period. How's that for crazy? Thankfully we didn't have to stay until the end either time.
    Yeah, uhh.... We didn't know you could leave early, so we DID stay for the end...

Ah well, we had a blast over all, and I really liked Startours, which I'd only been on once, and I want to try Astro Blasters again... we were glad we went!

• Party Gras!Fantasmic!MSEP

In the middle of nowhere... Ridgecrest, CA.

Oh my gosh, my mom and I had such a great time!!! We can't wait for the next event. We may not have come in 1st place or 2nd or 3rd for that matter, but it was a blast. Thanks to everyone who got this event up and running. You all did an awesome job and we both LOVED the pin and the lanyard. Thanks again!!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

yeah... can I make a suggestion for next time ... make it clear whether you have to stay for the entire ride on things you could leave early

Congrats to all the winers!!
    and more thanks to Charlie, Dusty and the volunteers!
    and yay for not announcing the entire list - I can now keep to the illusion that we didn't come in last!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Shubisha

"In other news, Disney executives responded positively to the recent spike in Honey I Shrunk the Audience attendance this past weekend and have agreed to keep the show at least another 5 years."

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Thankfully we didn't have to stay until the end either time.
    Just a note to all the teams who DID STAY until the end, you did the right thing. I specifically reminded all Rally teams in the morning that the goal of the event was to ride EVERY attraction and that even if you knew the answer, you would need to complete the attraction anyway. This was the very basic rule of the game. Thankfully only a few of you seemed confused upon the point. We also handed out a telephone slip for people to call if they had any questions about the rules. Consider yourself warned for next year
    Last edited by Dustysage; 10-03-2006 at 04:22 PM.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post
    "In other news, Disney executives responded positively to the recent spike in Honey I Shrunk the Audience attendance this past weekend and have agreed to keep the show at least another 5 years."

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Just a note to all the teams who DID STAY until the end, you did the right thing. I specifically reminded all Rally teams in the morning that the goal of the event was to ride EVERY attraction and that even if you knew the answer, you would need to complete the attraction anyway. This was the very basic rule of the game. Thankfully only a few of you seemed confused upon the point. We also handed out a telephone slip for people to call if they had any questions about the rules. Consider yourself warned for next year
    Yup the main reason is to complete every attraction, not to answer the questions, people! Although I think they were talking about the Quest, not the Rally, in which case, I assume leaving early is acceptable.

• Circle of Ancients

We didn't eat 'on' a ride technically ...

When we went for HISTA it was a 13 minute wait so we headed over to Redd Rockets for a piece o' pizza and a soda. Got back in line with 8 minutes to showtime and the CM says "You only have 8 minutes to finish that".

I think we finished with more time to spare than we needed and spent some time chatting with team 37.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    We didn't eat 'on' a ride technically ...

When we went for HISTA it was a 13 minute wait so we headed over to Redd Rockets for a piece o' pizza and a soda. Got back in line with 8 minutes to showtime and the CM says "You only have 8 minutes to finish that".

I think we finished with more time to spare than we needed and spent some time chatting with team 37.
    You should get extra points for having been able to get food at Pizza Port and pay for it in only 5 minutes. Eating it in another 8 minutes is half a point.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• iMagine Different

Hello everybody,

I had a blast at the event. I'm just very glad that I could be a part of it. I read that there is another one in the spring? I may want to check that out.
    Thank you to everybody that help put on the event. You guys did an amazing job.
    Everything was so well organized, and I did love the slip with the phone numbers in case of help. The after party at the arena was great. I love ice cream. Then again, who doesn't.

I will be around......

edit: I will never look at Mini Corn Dogs the same again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tooliebear View Post
    Yeah, uhh.... We didn't know you could leave early, so we DID stay for the end...
    It was painful. We actually had some confusion while we were inside watching and were having a debate amongst ourselves over the question, so we did watch most of it, because we were waiting to find out if we were right or not based on the question. And we couldn't call the number because we were in the movie! So ultimately we decided that the mistake was just a mistake and not a "trick", but by that time it was the end of the "Inventor of the Year Award" show anyway.
    A signature should go here.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Just found this....Woohoo! 5th place tie for our team! Thanks to all who were involved in this, had a GREAT time!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast