Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Scallywags of the Caribbean Ice Cream Social ~ A First Of It's Kind MiceChat Event

Avast me Hardies! Quaff some rum with me...err aarrr, I mean fun. Oh sweet baby! If you have a mischievious sweet tooth, the Scallywags of the Caribbean Ice Cream Social is where you belong.

Place: Bleu Bayou Restaurant. Time: Sunday, December 10th at 7:50pm (dinner is optional). Permission has been granted by management for each pair of guests to split an ice cream pirate ship and the cost. This is a "first of it's kind" MiceChat event. Here is a discription of the delectablely decadant dessert being alluded to above -

The Flying Dutchman Cookie Boat, a warm chocolate-chip cookie boat and served with vanilla-bean ice cream, caramel and chocolate sauces, all under an edible collectible Jolly Roger with mast and a Pirates of the Caribbean sail.

This event is a part of the December To Remember Meet-Up. If you wish to come, show up to the meet (at 10am at the Hub). I already have it arranged to call Disneyland Resort dining on Sunday morning and let them know how many are attending the meet that want to come to the social. Or, you can call Disney Reservations and make an independent reservation for you and/or your group.

Friendship coupled with the awesome-most ambiance in the resort is to be enjoyed by all.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Senior Minion

Re: Scallywags of the Caribbean Ice Cream Social ~ A First Of It's Kind MiceChat Even

Yumm! Ride, you have to eat my share!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Scallywags of the Caribbean Ice Cream Social ~ A First Of It's Kind MiceChat Even

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon View Post
    Yumm! Ride, you have to eat my share!
    You're a big boy, Tic Toc. To eat your share would require one giga-normous appetite. Nevertheless, I shall accomplish the task. How sweet it is!

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

Awww... darned.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Wow! I love how much thought ya'll are putting into this December to Remember meet! I don't think I'll be able to attend this sweet-toothed meet, but someone's going to have to eat some in my honor!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLoup View Post
    Awww... darned.
    Aarrr! Do tell. Thar be no holdin' back.

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Aarrr! Do tell. Thar be no holdin' back.
    that sounds so good, but I can't be there, can't afford a third day.

Darned your job RW.

(I'm whining too much. Gotta stop doing that.)

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine View Post
    Wow! I love how much thought ya'll are putting into this December to Remember meet! I don't think I'll be able to attend this sweet-toothed meet, but someone's going to have to eat some in my honor!
    I'll have yours sent to you special delivery, MissChristine.

•   
    • Senior Minion

This is a great event RW, you are making this to be one memorable meet. Micechatters and DLR all Christmasy ... I just want to say thanks for putting so much time and effort into this meet ... I truly appreciate it.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch74 View Post
    This is a great event RW, you are making this to be one memorable meet. Micechatters and DLR all Christmasy ... I just want to say thanks for putting so much time and effort into this meet ... I truly appreciate it.
    Ahh shucks. Thanks, Stitch. We'll certainly have a great time at Disneyland during the Christmas season.

• Banned User

I'll probably stop by. I'll be in Hollywood most of the day, so when i start driving home i will stop by.. I'll most likely be there.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLoup View Post
    that sounds so good, but I can't be there, can't afford a third day.

Darned your job RW.

(I'm whining too much. Gotta stop doing that.)
    I plan to be at the resort Saturday evening, Alex...and hope to meet you then.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    I'll probably stop by. I'll be in Hollywood most of the day, so when i start driving home i will stop by.. I'll most likely be there.
    Sweet! We are looking extremely forward to meeting you, barfownz.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Aw…great! I wasn’t planning on staying that late on Sunday but now I’m gonna have to!

Geez I hope my mother doesn’t mind babysitting longer.

• Banned User

May i ask what the cost is? If more MiceChatters come, we pay less, correct?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast