In case anyone else that I didn't PM is interested in this event, here is the information for our meet (PM me if you would like my cell number to keep in contact).

Here is the "itinerary" for our meet at the California Science Center.

If you need directions to the center, follow THIS LINK to help you out.

Parking is $6.00 per car, $10 for buses or oversized vehicles. To reach the parking structure, turn west into Exposition Park on 39th Street from Figueroa and follow the signs.

The movie we are watching is "Destiny In Space" and will be showing at 1:30 pm on Feb. 17. I called the center and was told that the movie is about 45 minutes long, afterwards we will go directly to the exhibit.

We will meet at noon in the area between the center and the IMAX theatre, underneath where the circular spheres are hanging from the skylight. I'll be wearing a black shirt with posters of old Mickey Mouse cartoons.

Also, per Frogberto's trip report about this event YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BRING CAMERAS! So feel free to bring yours along and snap away!

I look forward to getting together with you all this Saturday. If you have ANY further questions feel free to PM or call me.

Thanks!
Elizabeth