(Updated: 1-29-07) THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
UPDATE: ALL events will be held RAIN or SHINE.
Greetings MiceChatters young and old,
Nearly 2 years ago, a site named MiceChat was switched on for the first time. It had a simple goal: provide news, entertainment, and social connections for Disney fans everywhere. Since then, MiceChat has delighted, amused, and annoyed Millions the world over.
We have set forth to celebrate this achievement by gathering together a group of hundreds of our most devoted readers. On the weekend of Sunday the 28th of January, MiceChat will celebrate the end of 2 years together with all of you, and launch forth into the fantastic unknown of a third fun filled year!
Whether you can be with us in person, or only in spirit, please join us as we raise forth our voices in praise of 2 exciting years of Gossip, Games, Fun, Friends, and Laughter at the happiest web site on Earth - www.micechat.com
Schedule for the MiceChat 2 Year Anniversary Weekend
For those who have booked hotel rooms at or near the resort, we have planned a small meet for Saturday night:
Park Hours for Saturday 1/27/07
Disneyland: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
CaliforniaAdventure: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
MiceChat 2nd Anniversary Saturday Mini-Meet Schedule
The big meet will be held on Sunday and will extend through the entire day. Please join us for as much or as little time as fits your schedule:
- 9 pm - Remember . . . Dreams Come True - Fireworks Meet We will meet At Coke Corner at 8:45 pm and then move to a fireworks viewing spot between Coke Corner and the Photo Shop around 9 pm.
- 10 pm - Drinks at Hearthstone Lounge - Grand Californian Hotel
Park Hours for Sunday 1/28/07
Disneyland: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
California Adventure: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
MiceChat 2nd Anniversary Sunday Meet Schedule
(come and go as you please. We have meets scheduled all day, so it will be easy for you to arrive at any time and still meet up with your favorite MiceChatters. With a large group, it is impossible to keep everyone together or wait for bathroom breaks. Schedule your day accordingly and please don't worry if you get lost from the group. You know where to find us by following the schedule below)
** Note: If you'd like to ride Space Mountain with the group later, please get a Fastpass as soon as you get to the park. for your convenience, Monorail Man has created a Times Guide for the Sunday Mega-Meets. Please consider downloading and printing out this guide.
- 8:40am - Meet at the Picnic Area outside the main Disneyland entrance. We will greet and chat and then enter Disneyland together at 9am. If you'd like to bring baked goods for an early morning snack, that would be great.
- 9am - Breakfast at Riverbelle Terrace - We will stake our claim to the little patio nearest to Pirates and the Rivers of America.
- 10am - Grand Circle Tour of Disneyland from the New Orleans Square Train Station (Wheel Chair Accessible).
- 11am - Mark Twain - Be at the dock prior to 11am. We will take the first available cruise beginning at 11am. We will assemble at the front of the ship on the bottom level. But please feel free to roam about the ship.
- Noon - Traditional MiceChat Hub Meet - (expect meet to last about 30 minutes) - Group Picture in front of Castle at about 12:25. Prizes will be given for best MiceChat attire.
- Lunch - Due to the large size of the group, everyone is on their own for lunch plans.
- 2:15 - Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - We are going to line up early to be sure to get the whole group in.
- 3:15pm - Parade of Dreams - Meet on the top tier of the Small World Mall viewing platform - Near Fantasia Gardens and the Turkey Leg stand.
- Dinner - Due to the large size of the group, everyone is on their own for dinner plans.
- 7pm - Disneyland, The First 50 Magical Years - Opera House on Main Street. We'll assemble inside and view the exhibits first and then attend the first available show at or after 7:15pm.
- 8pm - Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion. Meet near the entrance. Look for all the crazy MiceChatters. We won't wait long. We'll get in line by 8:05. Just after Pirates, we'll head straight to Haunted Mansion.
- 9:30 - Rockin' Space Mountain - don't forget to get your Fastpass when you get to the park earlier in the day. Meet to the side of the Space Mountain entrance near the queue for Honey I Shrunk the Audience. We will enter the line at about 9:40pm.
- 10:30 - Nightcap at the Lost Bar - Disneyland may be closed, but the party doesn't have to stop.
For a full-size easily printable PDF version of this guide, click here.
Finally, we are starting a new poll to determine exactly how many people will be joining us. This poll only contains an option for "I'll be there" but also allows you to let us know how many additional people will be with you. you will be able to vote for multiple selections (once for you, and then once each for each additional person you will have with you)
Thank you all for your help, support, loyalty, and friendship these past 2 years. We look forward to many many more rewarding years together.
-The MiceChat Crew