View Poll Results: Please let us know if you will be at the big meet and how many will be with you.

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - I will be there by myself (or with other micechatters who are also voting in this poll)

84 56.38%
  • 2 - I'll be there with one other person

47 31.54%
  • 3 - I'll be there with two other people

11 7.38%
  • 4 - I'll be there with three other people

6 4.03%
  • 5 - I'll be there with 4 or more others (please let Dusty know how many total)

1 0.67%
Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

MiceChat 2nd Anniversary - Schedule

(Updated: 1-29-07) THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

UPDATE: ALL events will be held RAIN or SHINE.

Greetings MiceChatters young and old,

Nearly 2 years ago, a site named MiceChat was switched on for the first time. It had a simple goal: provide news, entertainment, and social connections for Disney fans everywhere. Since then, MiceChat has delighted, amused, and annoyed Millions the world over.

We have set forth to celebrate this achievement by gathering together a group of hundreds of our most devoted readers. On the weekend of Sunday the 28th of January, MiceChat will celebrate the end of 2 years together with all of you, and launch forth into the fantastic unknown of a third fun filled year!

Whether you can be with us in person, or only in spirit, please join us as we raise forth our voices in praise of 2 exciting years of Gossip, Games, Fun, Friends, and Laughter at the happiest web site on Earth - www.micechat.com

Schedule for the MiceChat 2 Year Anniversary Weekend

For those who have booked hotel rooms at or near the resort, we have planned a small meet for Saturday night:
    Park Hours for Saturday 1/27/07
    Disneyland: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
    CaliforniaAdventure: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
    MiceChat 2nd Anniversary Saturday Mini-Meet Schedule
    • 9 pm - Remember . . . Dreams Come True - Fireworks Meet We will meet At Coke Corner at 8:45 pm and then move to a fireworks viewing spot between Coke Corner and the Photo Shop around 9 pm.
    • 10 pm - Drinks at Hearthstone Lounge - Grand Californian Hotel
    The big meet will be held on Sunday and will extend through the entire day. Please join us for as much or as little time as fits your schedule:

Park Hours for Sunday 1/28/07
    Disneyland: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
    California Adventure: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
    MiceChat 2nd Anniversary Sunday Meet Schedule
    (come and go as you please. We have meets scheduled all day, so it will be easy for you to arrive at any time and still meet up with your favorite MiceChatters. With a large group, it is impossible to keep everyone together or wait for bathroom breaks. Schedule your day accordingly and please don't worry if you get lost from the group. You know where to find us by following the schedule below)
    ** Note: If you'd like to ride Space Mountain with the group later, please get a Fastpass as soon as you get to the park.
    • 8:40am - Meet at the Picnic Area outside the main Disneyland entrance. We will greet and chat and then enter Disneyland together at 9am. If you'd like to bring baked goods for an early morning snack, that would be great.
    • 9am - Breakfast at Riverbelle Terrace - We will stake our claim to the little patio nearest to Pirates and the Rivers of America.
    • 10am - Grand Circle Tour of Disneyland from the New Orleans Square Train Station (Wheel Chair Accessible).
    • 11am - Mark Twain - Be at the dock prior to 11am. We will take the first available cruise beginning at 11am. We will assemble at the front of the ship on the bottom level. But please feel free to roam about the ship.
    • Noon - Traditional MiceChat Hub Meet - (expect meet to last about 30 minutes) - Group Picture in front of Castle at about 12:25. Prizes will be given for best MiceChat attire.
    • Lunch - Due to the large size of the group, everyone is on their own for lunch plans.
    • 2:15 - Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - We are going to line up early to be sure to get the whole group in.
    • 3:15pm - Parade of Dreams - Meet on the top tier of the Small World Mall viewing platform - Near Fantasia Gardens and the Turkey Leg stand.
    • Dinner - Due to the large size of the group, everyone is on their own for dinner plans.
    • 7pm - Disneyland, The First 50 Magical Years - Opera House on Main Street. We'll assemble inside and view the exhibits first and then attend the first available show at or after 7:15pm.
    • 8pm - Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion. Meet near the entrance. Look for all the crazy MiceChatters. We won't wait long. We'll get in line by 8:05. Just after Pirates, we'll head straight to Haunted Mansion.
    • 9:30 - Rockin' Space Mountain - don't forget to get your Fastpass when you get to the park earlier in the day. Meet to the side of the Space Mountain entrance near the queue for Honey I Shrunk the Audience. We will enter the line at about 9:40pm.
    • 10:30 - Nightcap at the Lost Bar - Disneyland may be closed, but the party doesn't have to stop.
    for your convenience, Monorail Man has created a Times Guide for the Sunday Mega-Meets. Please consider downloading and printing out this guide.

For a full-size easily printable PDF version of this guide, click here.

Finally, we are starting a new poll to determine exactly how many people will be joining us. This poll only contains an option for "I'll be there" but also allows you to let us know how many additional people will be with you. you will be able to vote for multiple selections (once for you, and then once each for each additional person you will have with you)

Thank you all for your help, support, loyalty, and friendship these past 2 years. We look forward to many many more rewarding years together.

-The MiceChat Crew
    Last edited by Dustysage; 01-29-2007 at 06:46 AM. Reason: PDF Added.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: MiceChat 2nd Anniversary - Schedule

Information below posted from the original thread:

If you are from out of town and would like to join us, you might want to consider booking your hotel room now, in order to get the best possible rates. If you'd like help booking your travel, the handy dandy Tim, of Craig's Travel, would be happy to assist you at 800-339-9099 (or PM Mr. Lightyear999).

One thing is for certain, it will be a day of fun, friendship, and frivolity. But it just wouldn't be the same without one very important thing . . . YOU!

We hope to see all of you on the 28th of January

2 Year Anniversary Items Have Been Added to the MiceChat Store

Most Sincerely,
    The MiceChat Crew
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Why do you keep talking?

Sounds like an awesome day! i plan on being there all day sunday, and I may try for a bit saturday night too. I'll see every one who's going there!
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

I'm so excited for the birthday festivities! Fabulous line up of events!

• For old time sake

I can't wait!!!!!!!!! I miss Disneyland and all my fabulous Micechat pals so much. This is going to be a great weekend!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Time Traveler

I'm bringing my mom!
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

• World Traveler

Us East coasters expect a fully graphic and explicit report of the West Coaster's events and adventures!

• Senior Minion

To all the MiceChat moderators and organizers that have planned this event out - THANK YOU!

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

I'll be there! Can't wait!!

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

I got my room booked for the weekend . Last year was so fun and I imagine this year will be even more fun with a bigger group!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Villains Fan View Post
    I got my room booked for the weekend .
    ME TOO!!! Oh wait it's with you and Dkat Just one of many party rooms in Anaheim that weekend.

CAN

NOT

WAIT!!!!

• Still wants to be a cat!

The Wolfette and I will be there early and stay late. Mr. Lightyear999 maybe pop in and out, he may have some business plans that day.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Sshhh, being very quiet

To everyone who planned this, Dusty, Monorail Man and anyone else...THANK YOU! This is going to be a great event and you know I'll be there!

• My cuties!

My sister and I will be there!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I'll be there for sure, and Kathleen may be coming as well depending on her work plans. I'm excited at the prospect of returning to the park again, renewing old friendships and making new ones.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast