View Poll Results: Want to meet up on Friday the 16th?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure

4 50.00%
  • Nope

3 37.50%
  • Maybe

1 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Friday March 16th

Hey everyone. I'm taking a little must needed Vacation time from my slave job at Rite Aid and thought it would be cool to go hang out at the park on a weekday for a change. I'm meeting up with Barfownz that day and was wondering if anybody else wanted to show up and hang in case the little runt annoys me to the point that I need to drown him in ROA.....I need someone for an alibi. (Just Kidding)
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Banned User

Re: Friday March 16th

I would be there in a heart beat but I have to work, and rehearsal. Sorry.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I'm gonna be there but not until the evening, around 6pm. Is that to late? I'm probably going to be at the Lost Bar around that time.
    Last edited by clara; 03-14-2007 at 11:00 AM.

• The Duck Rules

Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    I'm gonna be there but not until the evening, around 6pm. Is that to late? I'm probably going to be at the Lost Bar around that time or closer to 6.
    Me too.
    judimouse

Mousefest 2008 here we come

http://www.tinkstravel.com

http://www.dlresortinfo.com

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

I Want To Go!!!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by judimouse View Post
    Me too.
    Awesome! See ya there!

• Banned User

I say Hub at 3:30. I'll be splitting off with the group around...Maybe a 2-3 hour meet with Mc. I'm originally there with a Friend of mine.

PM me for my number.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by judimouse View Post
    Me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    I'm gonna be there but not until the evening, around 6pm. Is that to late? I'm probably going to be at the Lost Bar around that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    I Want To Go!!!
    PM for my number.

• Banned User

Ok. Bad news. I dropped my cell phone at Costco and it totally shattered. So i won't be in conteatc tomorrow. Be at he Hub at 12 PM!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Just for the record, in case it matters ...I won't be able to attend. Just wanted to let you know.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Still wants to be a cat!

I'll probably be in the Park, PM..PM me for my number. I'd love to hang out with you for a bit.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Banned User

I'll see you all tomorrow.

• Still wants to be a cat!

The Wolfette and I were there today along with Piratemunkee and a brief visit with Hollywood1939......and you were where?????
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Banned User

Just got home from the parks.

A lot of unexpected actions happened.

I went with my friend whos parents drove. So i had to abide by their rules. I'll be there the 25th, and 1st whom my parents are driving this time)

I PMed PirateMunkee and told him my Cell broke in Costco last night (I'll be getting a new cell on Wednesday). so I'd meet him up at the hub at Noon.

I woke up at 7:30 all ready but we left at 12:30 because my friends mom had tennis practice at 9:00 AM which she didn't tell me about until i got to their house, got to the parks around 1:45 PM.

I went to the Hub and nop MiceChatters were around. I knew i was late and i had no contact with anyone. My friend said i can wait for 10 minutes and if nobody came by to find me, we were going to go off. Nobody showed for that 10 minutes. so we head to BTMRR. I tried to run off to try and find you guys but my friend grabbed me by the shirt and held me.

We then did a few other attractions. Around 4:45. We had dinner reservations in DTD, Got done around 6:00, Got on the rode and got home around 7:00. Now here i am.

I was there today, but got there late which was very unusual. We had to leave early because my friend is going Snowboarding tomorrow morning around 4 AM.

P.S.: I'll be at the parks Next Sunday and the Sunday after next.
    (March 25th and April 1st)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Just got home from the parks.

A lot of unexpected actions happened.

I went with my friend whos parents drove. So i had to abide by their rules. I'll be there the 25th, and 1st whom my parents are driving this time)

I PMed PirateMunkee and told him my Cell broke in Costco last night (I'll be getting a new cell on Wednesday). so I'd meet him up at the hub at Noon.

I woke up at 7:30 all ready but we left at 12:30 because my friends mom had tennis practice at 9:00 AM which she didn't tell me about until i got to their house, got to the parks around 1:45 PM.

I went to the Hub and nop MiceChatters were around. I knew i was late and i had no contact with anyone. My friend said i can wait for 10 minutes and if nobody came by to find me, we were going to go off. Nobody showed for that 10 minutes. so we head to BTMRR. I tried to run off to try and find you guys but my friend grabbed me by the shirt and held me.

We then did a few other attractions. Around 4:45. We had dinner reservations in DTD, Got done around 6:00, Got on the rode and got home around 7:00. Now here i am.

I was there today, but got there late which was very unusual. We had to leave early because my friend is going Snowboarding tomorrow morning around 4 AM.

P.S.: I'll be at the parks Next Sunday and the Sunday after next.
    (March 25th and April 1st)

Hmmmmmm......Why am I finding it soooooooooooooo hard to believe you. Oh no........Don't make me do it dude...............I can't help it now......I'm so into CSI mode!!!!!!

Ok, First you message me and tell me to NOT bring the picture of you, then all so conveniently your cell phone breaks so nobody can call you BUT you still asked for Wolfy's cell phone number....Why??? Your cell phone was busted so why need her number....Then you state you were there at 1:45 and had to leave at what??!! 4:00??!! You are telling me you drove over an hour from Temecula to spend what 2 hours at DL??? Then you left at 6:00 and just got home??? Dude I left @ 5:30 and just got home. How the heck did you beat 91 fwy traffic? You have to go the same way I do and I live alot closer than you. I really would like to know how you beat the traffic, I mean I drive that freeway 3 days a week and if there is some miraculous way to beat that traffic, I would like to know. How many rides did you get to ride in those 2 hours? Not many being it was PACKED!!! Just tell us when you're NOT going to be there then maybe we will believe you. I don't think you were even there nor planned on even going. How many meets did you say you were going to be at and never showed. You want to surprise everyone. Just show up.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast