• Imagineer in training

Long range plans for a DL meet

Living up here in Canada, it's a big event to plan a trip to DL. I'm going crazy as it's been nearly 2 years since my last trip (July 15-19/05). I'd like to start planning a trip to DL, but for now have no travel companions to vacation with, so a meet sounds like a great excuse to travel.

Perhaps we can start planning a meet where us out-of-towners can pre-plan to be there? Should we get some local hotels on board to serve as "Official" MiceAge Hotels? Any of you locals willing to host us in your garages, spare rooms or cars?

In regards to time frame, I'm looking at 2008, although I will admit it won't take much to twist my arm for a possible Fall 07 meet. We can discuss this here and see what happens.

I enjoyed the July 17/05 Meet Up so much. It was a memorable day for sure. Riding King Arthurs Carrousel with you guys rocked!

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Long range plans for a DL meet

Ha ve you thought about coming to the 3rd Anniversary Meet? That's probably when the most Mcechatters would be there so you could meet several. Also, you could probably room with some of the people you've gotten to know the best on the board.

• Look to the stars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    Ha ve you thought about coming to the 3rd Anniversary Meet? That's probably when the most Mcechatters would be there so you could meet several. Also, you could probably room with some of the people you've gotten to know the best on the board.
    Does anyone know when the 3rd Anniversary Meet will take place? I think Darryl has a great idea about planning a meet so that the out of towners can plan for it. I would be interested in finding out more.
    I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. Edna Mode

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

pssst... there might be news soon about something in the fall. Maybe. I've heard a rumor anyway. It could happen. Or not. But I do have some potential dates at the end of September penciled in on my calendar for some reason.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• my two sunshines

I really had a lot of fun and the big meet in Jan - I will definately clear my calender if we have dates in Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec - I'm thinking of bringing my girls at Xmas time